Second Chapter

Oh, Hyung, Actually I'm A Boy Too
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Happy birthday to you,

Happy birthday to you,

Happy birthday dear Jimin,

Happy birthday to you!”

 

Jimin blew the candles on her butterfly-shaped cake. Her mom had made it for her without asking her and it was pink, just like everything else she owned. She didn’t like pink.

 

She also didn’t like her dress. Her mom had made her wear a pretty princess dress and it was in her way as she wanted to play with her best friend, Yoonji unnie.


 

 

 


 

“Unnnniiieeee!” She had screamed out loud as the other girl, just as put as her, had arrived with her mom and big brother.

 

“Jiminnieee!” The six-year-old had responded, hugging her smaller friend close to her. They were really good friends, but Jimin was jealous of her friend’s ability to run faster and how much taller she was! Jimin wanted to be tall like her, too!

 

“Happy birthday!” The older had then said, making her younger friend blush and respond with a small “thants unnie” and a bright smile that was reserved only for her best friend.

 

 

 

 

The girls were playing together, Yoonji’s big brother reading a book in the room where Jimin’s small little brother was sleeping. They hadn’t seen each other in a while after Jimin’s family had moved to a bigger apartment over three kilometers away from where they had previously lived and it had made Jimin sad. She hadn’t been able to see her best friend! They met on cute playdates once every two weeks and every time it was like they hadn’t seen in years.

 

“Jiminnie… I missed you a lot,” Yoonji said out of nowhere in the middle of a huge war between Barbie and Bratz armies. The older had moved next to Jimin, now hugging her best friend tight to her chest, making the younger hug back. She didn’t know why the older did that or why she was so blushy right now, but Jimin loved her so she hugged her back tightly.

 

“I missed you too, unnie~” she singsonged at the older, feeling a wet kiss on her cheek. Then they resumed playing, the army of Barbies ending up winning. Jimin laughed at her older friend who was sad about the result.

 

“Hey, birthday girl, come to chat with the guests,” Jimin's dad smiled from the doorway, looking at the girl who stood up, giving her hand to her older friend so they could go to the living room together.

 

“Hi! How’s today’s special gir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter