Chapter 2

Little krissy

            

    Image result for kyungsoo stints      Image result for kyungsoo tumblr gif   Image result for kyungsoo in car gif

 

Imagine Kyungsoo like this in this story.


Kris woke up startled and breathing heavily. Whole body covered with sweat. 

Another nightmare.

He sat up resting his back on the headboard and tried to calm himself down. The horrible images of his dream replaying behind his eyelids.

He saw his mother walking away from him, leaving him crying for her. The image was followed by him standing in front of his father who was looking lividly at him.

"What the hell is this Kris? What is this nonsense of you behaving like a child?" his father demanded angrily.

"Father I am sorry." he plead. 

"I can't believe I gave birth to a disgusting being like you. You are going to get it for making me a laughing stock. It is far more better to be  childless than having a son like you. You are nothing but a shame to me Yifan." His father only called him that when he was disappointed or angry with him.

He was shaking in fear and calling silently to Junmyeon to come and save him. When his father lunged forward to hit him, he was jolted awake from his slumber.

 

He trembled out of fear. All that felt so real. It will be his reality if his father comes to know about his secret. He so much wanted comfort right now. The need for comfort and safety was pushing him to go into his headspace. There was this urge to be little right now, but he cannot. He needed to get ready now for work. Unless he wants to be late and hear it from his company's director- the one person whom he is answerable to. 

The director was like a friend and companion for his father as he was with him since the start of the company. He knew the business just like his second nature and his abilities had benefitted Kris's father in many achievements. So he entrusted him to prepare Kris for taking care of the business after them. The man was as cruel and filthy as his father, if not more. He, along with his father, was only interested in making tons of money. They both treated him as nothing more than an asset. Afterall, they were investing so much efforts and money after him.

 

He had calmed down a little from his dream infused fear but still he was a bit shaken from the inside. He contemplated on calling to Junmyeon and seek some reassurance and comfort from him. But he decided against it. Junmyeon was still busy with his business in Japan and he doesn't want to bother him again with his problems. He sure can handle this. It wasn't the first time he was encountered with his fear like this. His dreams were mostly the visual display of all the negative emotions and fears that resides inside his self. He was always insecure of the people in his life leaving him alone once they come to know about him. Or in Junmyeon's  case, he will leave him because Kris is a burden for him. And he fears if his father comes to know of it, he will have to face hell.

Once again looking at the time and pushing aside all his worries for now, he got up to go on with his day. He cannot be little right now, he has work to do.

 

To say that he was having a bad day would be an understatement. Kris was having a terrible day right now. First, he was almost late for his work. He had to rush so much and reached almost at last second. Then he was sent to a meeting so suddenly on behalf of his father without further notice. And that old hag was so hard to convince that it was getting on his nerve. After the hell of a meeting he was left with a pile of pending files. It didn't help that he himself had to sort everything out and reschedule all his meetings by himself. God, he can so much use a hand here. 

Junmyeon's words came to his mind at that moment. He had suggested Kris to hire a PA for himself. He was in a dire need for one. Kris realized how much true the suggestion was. So without wasting a single moment, he connected to the HR department. Informing him of the requirements and qualifications for the said post and making this as priority he ended the call. Taking a heave of breath he once more drowned himself in the neverending sea of files.

 

 

By the time he managed to get out of his office it was close to 8 in the evening. Eventhough it was not as later than his usual timing, it was not early either. He was exhausted to his bones and just wanted to bury himself in his bed and sleep for ages. He was stressed out and was not being able to go into littlespace for weeks now was piling up his stress levels.

He didn't even remember how he managed to get himself in his car and drove himself home. He in the back of mind was dreading to go to that lonely apartment of his. He had no other choice though. But when he finally reached at his door an unexpected sight greeted him. He was very much surprised to see the person in front of him but was also happy.

"Hey!" Junmyeon greeted him with a dashing and loving smile.

"Junmyeon! What are you doing here? I thought you were still in Japan." Kris inquired.

"I returned in the afternoon today. I was planning to come to your office but then thought to surprise you here instead." he answered

Seeing his close friend and caregiver standing in front of him Kris was overwhelmed with joy. After a long day of unfortunate events something finally happened for his liking. And all the events of his day, right from his bad dream to his stressful work, everything had finally taken a toll on him. Now seeing Junmyeon here he cannot resist the immense urge and slipped into his headspace , physically relaxing.

Junmyeon, being used to taking care of him since quite long immediately sensed the change in him. He opened his arms, inviting Kris for an embrace. Without wasting another minute, Kris threw himself on Junmyeon and was hugged tightly. Kris always likes being hugged.

"I misshed you so vewy much Myeonnie." Kris said in his baby voice with a bit of a lisp.

"I missed you too little one."

"Hows much?" Kris questioned.

"As much as nine big elephants put together." Junmyeon answered and kris giggled. It was little Krissy's way of measuring something. It was odd but he understood more quickly if measured in similar manner.

"Let's get you inside and change you into something more comfortable, yeah. Then we can fill this tummy of yours with something, ok?" Junmyeon poked his tummy making him giggle more. How much he loved this sound coming from the little.

"Can we have a bedtime 'tory after that Myeonnie? I reawwy want to listen to your voice."

"Anything for my Prince." he agreed and Kris cheered. Junmyeon knew how much Kris loved listening his voice. He claimed it to be soothing and calming for him.

They went inside the bedroom and Junmyeon took out a white pajama dress with little characters on it. He handed it to Kris and asked him to change while he went in the kitchen to prepare something for both of them. Kris never was comfortable with changing in front of others, he knew that.

Junmyeon was cooking ramen for them  both when Kris entered in, Ace tucked in his hand securely. It was'nt a healthy option for him but it was all Junmyeon can manage at the moment as Kris's fridge was out of stock. Junmyeon mentally made a note to go grocery shopping later. 

Kris sat himself on one of the chairs of the table and waited for Junmyeon. Junmyeon came to the table, putting two bowls of the hot serving and settling himself on the chair beside Kris. When he took the  spoon to eat he felt a tug on his sleeve. Looking up he saw Kris pointing his finger on bowl first then towards his open mouth. Kris wanted to be fed.

Junmyeon laughed a little and ruffled his hair while Kris smiled. He knew that Kris wanted to be pampered since it had been quite long when he was in littlespace with Junmyeon by his side.

Junmyeon fed Kris the noodles but not before blowing it each time. The bowl was not even half emptied when Kris indicated he was full. Junmyeon frowned. 

"Baby boy, you haven't even finished half of it. How can you be full already? Come on have some more of it." Junmyeon brought the bite closer to his lips.

Kris faced the other side to avoid eating, "No wanna."

"Come on, just a little bit more. You don't want your tummy to ache because of hunger right? So you need to eat." 

Junmyeon coaxed him to eat a few more bites and Kris was finally done. He rubbed his eyes yawning, a sign that he was ready for sleep. Junmyeon took his hand and guided him to his bed. 

Kris went under the sheets and Junmyeon tucked both him and ace in them. When Junmyeon was about to sit on a chair Kris stopped him. Junmyeon looked expectantly.

"Wan' cuddles." He said shyly

Junmyeon smiled and nodded. He went to fetch his storybook and then retreated back.

He himself got under the sheets with both of them and Kris snuggled into his side, Junmyeon's one arm draped around him.

Junmyeon recited the story which Kris might have listened to a hundred times already but still loved. His hand that was draped around Kris kept carding his fingers into the soft and a bit fluffy hairs of Kris.

Before he can know it, Kris was out like a light. When Junmyeon heard soft snores coming from his side he looked. He saw Kris sleeping with a content expression and a little smile on his face. 

Junmyeon smiled fondly at him. Pulling the blanket uptill his neck he kissed Kris's forehead and whispered something before going to sleep himself.

"Goodnight little one. I wish for all your dreams to come true."

 

The next day, when Kris woke up he saw no one beside. He was thankful that he wasn't little for now or else he would have been scared and worried. He noticed a little note was placed on his night side table. It was by Junmyeon. He was informing that he headed to his own work and had prepared him breakfast and will catch up with him later.

Kris got up and headed to go to his work too.

 

When he got to work, he was made aware of the fact that how much efficient and good at doing the job his HR was. Because when he reached his office, he was met with a young boy, probably his age. Kris looked at him questioningly and he answered with a smile.

"Hello sir! I am hired for the job of your personal assistant."

"Oh! What is your name?"

"DO Kyungsoo sir."

"Ok! Come inside Kyungsoo."

When they were settled Kris started.

"So Kyungsoo, is this your first time doing a job?"

"No! I mean I had done several part time jobs while I was studying and some time after my graduation too. This will be my actual full time job."

"Hmm. What are your qualifications?"

"I have a business degree."

"Impressive! May I ask how old are you?"

"I am 24 sir!"

Kris was a bit surprised at that. He was the same age as Junmyeon, older than him. Kyungsoo doesn't look like it. Also he looked quite handsome too. Might be shorter than Kris himself but he had a fine built. Looks like he had worked out for that. Also, his stance and way of speaking radiated nothing but confidence, unlike Kris. And he doesn't look like someone you want to mess with. Unknowingly, Kris found him attractive. 

Kris stood up and so did he.

"I believe then you don't need much guidance. Just know you are responsible for organizing everything for me. Alright?"

Kris offered his hand in a handshake, "Welcome aboard Kyungsoo."

"Thank you sir!" He took the hand for a shake.

When he held Kris's hand, Kris felt something. His hand was so warm. Kris felt that the warmth radiated from the other, was filling his senses too. And something about his presence made Kris feel small and somewhat protected.

Kris was sad when he lost the warmth. And he also was confused of what he just experienced. But one thing was for sure, Kris liked him and surely they'll get along.

He was just unaware how much this person is going to mean to him in future.