Chapter 1

Little krissy

"

        Image result for cute kris wu

This is how I imagine Kris looks like in this fiction.


"You need to attend the annual board meetings this month. And I also want you to work on the collab project with the American investors. Got it?"

"Yes Father, I mean Sir! Anything else you want me to do?"

The old yet powerful looking man pierced his gaze towards his son."Make sure you don't make a fool of yourself and me. I am soon going to announce you as my heir officially. And I don't want anything interrupting that. Or else, you will get it worse. Understood!"

He just nooded. "Out of my sight now. You have work to do."

The boy left.

Kris's father Mr.Wu, was a 62 year old business tycoon in all major Asian countries and also few parts of western countries as well. He was the founder and chairperson of the MNC called Wu corporations. He was involved in more than one kind of business. Wu corporations' parent company was situated in the hearts of Seoul. And now he was wanting to expand his business in America. He was a self made person, worked his way out from rags to reach to the riches he had now. Power and money has the most importance in his life, even from himself.

His son Kris was 23 year old and soon will be taking over after him. One may envy Kris's life, if they did'nt knew better. Who would'nt? Being the only son to person having mutimillion corporation. Born with a (huge) golden spoon. Getting everything on one beck and call. But if one was in his place, they will know that this could be the worst possible life one can ever live. 

He was just four when he lost his mother, who could not bear to continue her life anymore. Kris was devasted when she left him, while his father not even batted his eyes over her death. While Kris wept and cried himself to sleep everyday, for he missed his mother so much. His father just continued on with his life, making huge money day in and night. All this wealth were nothing but a golden cage and the reputation he got from being a Wu were just shackles clenching his trueself to death.

 

Kris never wanted any of this. He could trade anything at this point to get to live a normal life. To get a life where he has no worries. Where he can drown in happiness over small things like eating candy, playing all sorts of game and spending time with his loved ones. He so badly wanted someone in his life who would fill him up with all the love he did'nt got to have, from neither his parents or anyone. The closest to normal he got to have was with Junmyeon-his cousin brother. Junmyeon was an year older than him. He knew almost everything about Kris and do everything in his power to make him feel loved. With him, Kris felt happy, secured and safe. Like someone was there to love him and got his back. But still, something was missing. Junmyeon's care for him was not enough to make him escape his misery. But atleast, it was helping him keep going with his life.

 

—  

Kris was the last one to live the office. It was already close to midnight when he stepped in his condominium. If not for Junmyeon nagging him on the phone, he would have slept on his office desk. 

When Kris stepped in, he was greeted with silence and darkness. Oh how much he hates it! He longed to come home to someone or vice versa. He straightaway went to his bedroom and changed in his comfortable clothes. Not bothering to have something filling his stomach, he just wanted to sleep. Though he knew it was not healthy to skip meals, more even when he cannot take his pills which were placed on his bedside table, he could'nt care less. He went to his bed and crouched down to retrieve his stuffed toy Ace-a white alpaca plushie. It must have been fallen under it due to his haste to get to his office. 

He glanced at the small chest like box which held treasure inside. With the box holding treasure, his secret was also held inside.

 

Secret of him being a little.

 

Kris still can clearly remember the first time he knew about all this. It was Junmyeon who had introduced him to littlespace and age regression. He also remembers how it all went after that.

" What are you talking about Junmyeon? I don't understand."

"Kris, listen to me. Littlespace is a headspace where a person regresses to a mindset of a child. Their age can vary how old they feel. That headspace is a safe place for them to be. Generally, those people who were abused or didn't get to live a normal childhood try this. Or many just do it for fun. It is also a coping mechanism to deal with stress and anxiety, and sometimes depression. And those people who regress also sometimes have caregivers-someone who look after them and love them similarly like parents."

He added carefully "Kris, I think you should try this out. You never had anyone to look after you or love you. Maybe this could help you get what you never had."

"ARE YOU ING OUT OF YOUR MIND? Do you even realise what are you asking me to do? This is so disgusting and hideous. How am i going to deal afterwards? And imagine what happens when my father or any other person will find out. What will I do then?"

"I can understand where you are coming from. But right now Kris, I am only thinking about your well being. I can't seem to care about anything else right this moment. Kris I know how much you want to relive your childhood like others had. I can see the way you look at the toddlers play-all carefree and happy. I see how you always held a longing gaze whenever you are near anything related to childhood. I just want to help you in every way I can. I don't like to see you suffering. This might not be much but see it as a chance Kris. We can keep it a secret for as long as we can. No one will know. And even if something went wrong, I promise I will be there with you. We'll go through it together. Okay?"

Kris was still doubtful so Junmyeon tried to think of a way. "Okay let's do one thing. Try this one time. If you don't like it then I won't mention it again ever. Deal?"

Junmyeon was looking expectantly at him. Kris gave it a thought and then agreed. Though he was still hesitant he wanted to take this chance. 

When he went into little space for the first time, it was because of Ace. The first plushie he got from Junmyeon. Because even when he was a kid, he was never privileged with the toys normally children his age would have. Instead, he was made to focus on perfecting himself. Attending all sorts of courses to develop the skills he will need once he takes over his father's empire. He named it Ace and played with it. Junmyeon also had colouring books offered to him. He was in little space for only a few hours. When he came back to his regular self, his thoughts were all over the place. He did the only thing he saw fit to express them. He cried in Junmyeon's arms. The crying was also because he was feeling a bit shameful and liking it at the same time. 

The next day he felt a lot better then he had in quite sometime. He realized he liked it and want to continue being a little. It didn't took much efforts or coaxing for him to fall in his headspace again. All because of the toys, colouring books, stuffies and all the children stuff Junmyeon had gotten him. Moreover his motherly nature adds as a plus for Kris. 

It might look like he was doing it because of Junmyeon's insistence. But that was not the only reason. Deep down his heart, he was desperate and tempted to do it. And knew this was what he needed. 

Whenever he regressed, his age was 3 years old most of the time. It was when he still had his mother with him and things were good in his life. It was his safe space. He might be older sometimes but never younger than this. The older he got was seven years though.

 

 

Returning from his thoughts he shook his head. Whenever he thinks back to it, he felt thankful to Junmyeon. He wouldn't had survived until now. Initially, when they both started with the lifestyle it was a bit hard and awkward. They were having troubles with their respective roles. Both not knowing how to act or what to do. Kris always felt shame wash over him when he came out of his headspace for a few months. And it also didn't help Junmyeon being unreachable due to his own business most of the time. But with time they adjusted. Junmyeon was his caregiver until he finds someone to take his place. That is if he finds someone. 

 

He took the blanket he always had with him in bed. It had lost the sent of his favourite person but still it never fails to provide him with comfort and sense of safety. He took Ace and tucked both of them into that blanket. He always had the plushie hugging it to sleep as he didn't like sleeping alone. It made him feel so lonely. He was feeling lonely even more since Junmyeon was sent out of country even more lately coz of his work. 

Closing his eyes, hugging his stuffed toy to his chest, he drift off to dreamless slumber.