Chapter 4

Little krissy

"Hyungie me scawed"

That were the words Kyungsoo heard from the body in his arms. If not for the silence, the words were easy to miss. 

Needless to say, he was shocked to the core. Not just his hands that were patting Kris's head and rubbing his back, but his whole body froze. His eyes went wide and his heart might have skipped a bit. But surprisingly enough, he came to his senses real quick. He tightened his hold on Kris and began whispering him soothing words. Thankfully, that seemed to work a bit. His shaking gradually reduced and he was slowly calming down. 

They remained like that for a few more minutes. After that, the electricity in the building came back and the elevators too started descending. Looks like the generators were on.

This was like a wake up call for Kris. The elevator started with a slight jerk and that reminded him where he was and with whom. He immediately detached himself from Kyungsoo, going in the corner and tried to make himself look small, even invisible if possible. It seemed as if he was trying to be one with the elevator wall.

Kyungsoo on the other hand was just able to stare. He didn't understand what happened? One second Kris was in his arms and in the other, he was behaving as if being his presence was disgusting for him. That he was some some kind of an allergy.

Kyungsoo failed to see the change in Kris's body language. He didn't notice that Kris was no longer in little space.

Just as Kyungsoo opened his mouth to say something the elevator doors opened, much to Kris's luck. They were on the ground floor. 

Kris did not waste any more time and swiftly ran out. He did not even look back to see if Kyungsoo was following him, just dashed toward exit.

"No"  He thought "What have I done? Why did I go into little space?"

Kris felt his breathing getting heavy as he ran. He could sense that he was close to heaving panic attack, his eyes getting blurry from the impending tears. 

Kris thought he would have really had an attack if not for the knight that was present for his rescue.

His knight. His Junmyeon.

Junmyeon was there to pick Kris up as a surprise. He already had planned everything on how they are going to spend their night and the other day-since it was a public holiday, with Kris being in little space. They were going to have so much fun! He was expecting for Kris to arrive anytime.

What he did not expect to meet Kris in the state he was in.

Junmyeon was always there to take care of him, even with his mental problems too. So he was an expert now in reading the other through. He can see what kind of emotion Kris was going through and can also detect if he was going to have an attack soon.

So without anymore thinking he pulled Kris into an embrace and began to calm him so that he can stop him from panicking. His focus was on calming Kris only, questions can be for the later. However, he was angry and worried for the reason behind Kris's state. Just when his cousin was having a bit of peace in his life something had to happen?

And soon as Kris was calm enough, Junmyeon immediately got him in the car and drove to the other's condo. With Kris being silent and in deep thoughts, resting his head on the window.

On the other hand, Kyungsoo barely got to get off the elevator before it's door closed again. But he remained stilled outside for quite a long. 

So many thoughts crossed his mind at a lightening speed, all at once. He was recalling everything that took place and he came to a conclusion that was a bit terrifying. 

His boss and now a friend was someone with different needs.

Kris is a little!

Kyungsoo deeply sighed while running a hand through his hair. They were in a ty situation now. Kyungsoo has to think of something to handle it.

One thing was for sure. Things will not be same for them, awkward and uncomfortable. Kyungsoo will try his best to not let it get out of hands.

"Are you ready to talk now Kris?" Junmyeon asked.

Junmyeon brought them at Kris's condo. He immediately set to work to get him comfortable. Getting Kris into his pjs after cleaning his face with water, cooking them dinner and urging him to eat. He even tried to get him into little space but Kris just flinched at the word. And since then Junmyeon is being trying to make him talk about what happened.

Kris started to cry a bit now and buried his face in Junmyeon's shoulder.

"Kris what is going on? Why are you crying? Please tell me! I am getting scared now."

"He knows Myeon. He knows!"

"What are you saying? Who knows and what?"

"Kyungsoo! He knows my secret now." Kris exclaimed. 

"What?" Junmyeon can't believe his ears.

Kris narrated the whole incident to him in details.

"Oh my God! Kris what are you going to do now?"

"I don't know! I am so scared. God, what have I done. How can I be so stupid? I can't even face him now. He will be disgusted of me for sure." Kris was panicking again.

"Relax Kris! Don't panic."

"How can I not panic Junmyeon? Imagine him being disgusted by me and ashamed too. And worst, imagine if he tells someone about this? What will I do then? And if father come to know than he will kill me,"

"Kris your father won't know. We'll make sure of it."

"Oh yeah! And what about Kyungsoo? What will be his reaction? Junmyeon, he is my only friend apart from you who genuinely cares about me. I don't want to lose him."  

Junmyeon can understand where was he coming from. If he was in Kris's shoes, he would be terrified too. But now is not the time for that. He need to comfort him and assure him that nothing of that sort will happen. And from what Kris had told him about Kyungsoo, the assistant doesn't seem to be like that of a person. He sounds trustworthy, that is if Junmyeon's judgement is correct.

"Kris listen! You said he is the only one apart from me that genuinely cares for you, right?"

Kris nodded meekly in reply.

"Then I don't think he will be disgusted with you. Or will try to take advantage of this information."

Kris was about to protest at that statement but the other cut him off.

"Trust me Kris! Everything will be all right." 

Junmyeon tried to assure him, even though Kris didn't look completely believing him.

On the other hand, Junmyeon may have asked to trust him on this but he too was uncertain about his statement. It doesn't matter though.

Everything will be alright! Junmyeon will make sure of it.