Chapter 9

In Love With My Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[3rd person POV]

The next day at work

Hyuk walked into the company all smiles, because he could finally meet Hae again. As he was walking to his office, he noticed many of the workers staring at him and then whispering to their colleagues, Hyuk decided to shrug it off, thinking maybe his clothes combination looked a bit weirder than usual today, or he has a strand of hair poking out of him. He settled in his office and waited for Hae to arrive at the company. 

Hae arrived a short while later and once he reached Hyuk's table, he was engulfed in a warm and tight hug, "I missed you so much Hae" Hyuk said, his voice muffled dur to the hug. Hae looked at him and replied, " Hyuk, we've been meeting every single day and it's only been like what, 9 hours since we separated, you really like me so much huh?" "Well what can i do when my boyfriend is such a perfect, sweet, and gentle man that needs to be loved by yours truly?" Hyuk teased Hae. Hae looked at Hyuk, his face getting red quick, he stuttered out a "you and your cheesy words" before walking briskly back to his table. Hyuk watched him and chuckled to himself before going back to his table and starting another day of work.

Both of them were engrossed in their work when Hae suddenly spoke,"Hyuk, when i was walking to the office just now, many of the workers were staring at me in a... weird way? Like they were whispering to their colleagues and sneering at me." Hyuk looked at Hae and thought of his own experience just now at the lobby, before telling Hae, "Well that's weird, many of the workers were also staring at me before whispering something to their colleagues, I thought it was maybe because my hair looked bad, or my clothes combination isn't that ideal, but since it happened to you as well, there must be something going on." Hae nodded to Hyuk's words. After saying that, Hyuk checked his watch and saw that it was lunchtime, "Hae, it's lunchtime, let's go and grab a bite, I bet you're hungry." Hyuk grabbed Hae's hand and pulled him out of the office.

As they were walking to the staff cafeteria, many workers saw them and bowed before nudging their colleagues and whispering again. Hae and Hyuk noticed that and looked at each other before shrugging it off again. 

They reached the sta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter