Chapter 5

In Love With My Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[Flashback] 

 

 

 

"So, Mr Lee. I heard your stocks have been dropping lately. What's wrong, your workers are lazy? You should take care of them you know. So that they'll be like my workers, diligent, and with great discipline."

 

Mr Choi sips his glass of plain water, smirking. Hyukjae simply replied, "Which company doesn't have its ups and downs? Anyways, it's the first time our- I mean my company going down. Your father's company has been going down for decades, only these few years, it's been slowly going up, and you're already braggin about it? Have you heard of karma?" He smiles as Mr Choi's face turned red in anger. "Hot news! Choi's Corporation Becoming Worse Than Ever?" Hyukjae reads out Korea's magazine front cover topic. Mr Choi shouts, "STOP!" and the whole restaurant became silent, looking at them.

 

People were whispering and some decided to leave, while some paparazzis are taking photos. Mr Choi glares at them - but his sight was locked in two people, for a long time. Mr Choi's expression suddenly turned pale. Hyukjae immediately lose his guts to continue his mocking, regretting his actions earlier. "Let's continue, this is childish." Mr Choi ignoreed him and said softly, "...Yubin? HEECHUL?!" Hyukjae looks at Mr Choi and watches as Yubin and Heechul are stuck in their seats. "Yubin?..."

 

[Back to current scene]

 

All four are stuck in their positions. Hyukjae is heartbroken, Siwon is disappointed in himself for trusting Yubin, Heechul is confused and Yubin, the main culprit, is rooted to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter