Chapter 6

In Love With My Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It is her turn.


 

[3rd person POV]

 

Hyuk walked to Yubin. “I loved you, I really loved you, although I knew long ago that you only got together with me for money, I still stayed with you, because I thought that I was your only boyfriend. But, I don’t think I can overlook this anymore, knowing that you have been seeing 2 other men behind my back, heck who knows if there are more. You not only hurt me, you also hurt Mr Choi and Heechul, and I’m sure the reason why you got with all three of us, is because of money. I spent almost a few ten thousand on you! You know what, I’m sick and tired, you’re just a gold digger.”

 

Hearing that, Yubin said, “No Hyukkie I really love you more than them! They’re just my toys, but you’re my true love, my one and only! I’ll leave them for you, please stay with me.” and she tried to hold his hands, ignoring the hurt looks on Heechul and Siwon’s face.

 

Hyukjae looked at their entangled hands, sighed, and removed his hands from hers. He looked at Siwon, than at Heechul, and lastly at Yubin. “Let’s break up.” Not giving Yubin a chance to speak, Hyuk turned to Heechul and Siwon, “Mr Choi, let’s meet up some other time, I guess we all need some time alone after this incident. Goodbye.” Hyuk turned and walked away, ignoring Yubin’s cries and pleas.

 

[Hyuk POV]

 

After that scen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter