A Mother's Wounds

Tiffany: A Mother's Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

The next morning, Jessica was the first to wake up. Normally she would be the one to sleep in. However, this time, it was Tiffany. But it was at least...understandable. As she got out of bed, she straightened out Tiffany's hair to get it out of her face and . Getting down on her knees, she slowly took the blanket off of Tiffany's belly. Placing her hand on it, she soon felt the baby kicking, causing the Mother to groan, making Auntie frown. "Hey little princess, you need to calm down. Mommy's really tired. She loves you very much. We'll all get to meet you soon. But for now, let Mommy rest." She smiled before giving the belly a gentle kiss and draping the blanket back over it.

Tiffany would then roll over and lay flat on her back before cradling her hurting belly. Jessica would then walk downstairs, her phone in hand. While making coffee, she opened up Social Media. To her dismay, news of the Home Invasion had broken out on numerous Kpop outlets. So far, the only information gathered was that Police were all over Tiffany's house and that she was spotted in an ambulance. Jessica was also spotted speaking to a Police Officer. Much more to her dismay, the perpetrator was named...along with the three deceased police officers. The last things mentioned were attempts to contact Tiffany and Jessica both failed and neither woman had been availiable for comment. Netizens also expressed frustration towards the LAPD, which at this time had declined to comment on what had happened. At that part of the article she was reading, Jessica rolled her eyes. "Oh my god...Always getting mad about something." She groaned before noticing that her email was flooded by news outlets and from a couple of bloggers, particularly Kpop ones.

Another thing revealed, was that the members of the now-disbanded Girl's Generation have commented on the Home Invasion, while sending well-wishes to Tiffany, which they haven't done since Nichkhun's death. Hell, none of them even commented on Tiffany's maternity photos like she has. Frustrated, Jessica took to Instagram, proceeding to call out the members of the disbanded girl group. "Oh, so now you guys decide to care. Wow, some friends you guys are. And the last time y'all did this was when her husband died? Well where were you guys? When she needed you? Did you guys ever talk to her after the fact? No...Did you come visit her? No...I mean, would it kill you guys to have left some lovely comments for her photos, at least? Like, c'mon, she lost her husband, you guys are silent, she is talking about how scared she is about going into labor and delivery by herself? Crickets. She posts some cute maternity photos on Instagram, nada. Well, I guess I was full of when I said that we are always one. I can't believe you guys. Do you genuinely care about Tiffany as you guys claim? Did you reach out to her in her time of need?" Jessica shook her head. "I don't think so. Because you guys were silent up until this morning. Get that fake bull outta here...I'm looking at you...Sunny...Hyoyeon...Yuri...Sooyoung...Yoona...Seohyun...and especially you, Taeyeon. Right now, you deserve the award of World's Worst Best Friend. I'm not saying I'm any better, no. But at least I was willing to reach out to her. In her time of need and I'm going to say now...I promised her that I would be by her side when she goes into labor and when she delivers her baby. Can you guys say that? No." Jessica sighed and briefly looked away from the camera. "Now if you guys wanted publicity...you got it." She said before ending the video and posting it.

Shading her former band mates was not exactly what she had in mind for her morning. However, by the time she was done, her coffee was ready. As she sat down at the dining room table, the Ice Queen took the time to enjoy her coffee. Suddenly, she heard yelling from upstairs. Nearly dropping her coffee, she bolted up the stairs and burst into her room, armed with a baseball bat and ready to kill what was on the other side. Her heart sank and she saw Tiffany, her face buried in her hands...crying. Having an awkward look on her face, she set the bat aside before crawling into bed to sit with Tiffany. "Hey, hey, what's wrong?" Jessica pouted before pulling herself closer to the young mother.

Tiffany didn't really respond and continued crying. Jessica then looked over and saw that her hearing aids were on the nightstand. If anything, Tiffany probably didn't hear, although Jessica was aware that she was partially deaf as a result of the car accident that took place a few months ago. In response, Jessica started rubbing her back and placed a hand on her belly. Thankfully, the baby was alright, just overdue. Finally, Tiffany just wiped her eyes before putting her hearing aids back on. Jessica took the liberty of straightening out her hair to get it out of her face. "What's the matter, Tiffany? Please, talk to me."

"Jessica...I'm scared..." She cried before keeping Jessica's hand on her belly. "I had a horrible dream...I don't want to lose my baby. She's all I have left of Nichkhun..."

The Ice Queen frowned as she pulled her friend into a hug, with Tiffany hiding her eyes into Jessica's shoulder. "You're not going to lose the baby, Tiffany. I won't let that happen. And I promise I'm gonna be the best Auntie ever."

"I have a better idea..."

"And what's that?"

"You'll be more then just an Auntie to my daughter...How about you be a...Godmother?" Tiffany then looked Jessica in the eye. "It would mean so much to me if you became my Daughter's Godmother." 

Jessica's heart sank when Tiffany asked her to be Godmother. Even though they've only been talking for the passed couple of days, didn't see each other until yesterday night, where Jessica saved her from a horrible fate and Jessica had reached out to her, they had left on a sour note. "I'd be honored." Jessica smiled before wiping the tears away and proceeding to kiss Tiffany on the forehead.

A few minutes later, Tiffany's stomach growled really loudly. Her cheeks turned red and she was about to cry again out of emberressment. "I'm so glad we're not in public..."

"Its okay. I'm sure the baby is just hungry...and I made us breakfast." Jessica smiled.

"Then let's go downstairs. Help me up?" Tiffany responded.

Jessica nodded before helping Tiffany to her feet. She proceeded to help Tiffany down the stairs and then into the dining room and then bringing them the freshly made breakfast. The two women ate together peacefully while catching up on the times concerning their careers, granted Tiffany has taken a hiatus since getting pregnant and mostly keeping to herself since becoming a widow. Jessica then wondered if Tiffany had pushed their bandmates away, or did they all go their seperate ways on a sour note? Her phone then rang out. As she checked, it would seem that her video, where she called out her former bandmates, had gone viral, not to mention each member has responded to Jessica calling them out. With each member having a video of their own. Tiffany then saw Jessica's video, then frowned as she let it play out..before liking the video. The two women then looked at one another, uneasy as they were going to have to watch all seven of the other girls' video responses. "Okay, here we go..." Jessica said nervously.

They then started with Taeyeon's video, which was of Taeyeon in a distraught mood. "This is a response to Jessica Jung, who called me out on Instagram...and you know what, I'm not even mad at her. She's right, I have been a horrible friend...and for that Tiffany...I...I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry that I wasn't there for you...When Nichkhun passed away. I'm sorry that our last interaction was a big, nasty argument. Our paths may have diverged, but in my heart, I still cared about you. There's just so much going and I...I just feel so overwhelmed. When I heard about your home invasion, I felt horrible. And right now...I...I feel like ..." Taeyeon started crying, making it difficult for her to speak. "After how I turned my back on you...I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't want me anywhere near your child. But whether you respond to this or not...I hope you persevere through labor and give birth to a healthy darling baby girl...Before I go...I...I wanted to let you, Jessica and the other girls know that...I want to make amends. We had so much ahead of us as Girl's Generation, we could own the goddamn world, but...We blew it...Girls, I'm so sorry, I hope you all can forgive me..." The video ended with Taeyeon's phone facing the ground.

Jessica and Tiffany then looked at each other, frowning. "C'mon, let's go to the living room, I want you to be more comfortable."

Tiffany only nodded before stretching her arms out as Jessica helped her back up to her feet and supported her standing. As they got to the living room, Tiffany sat down on the couch and took a deep breath holding her back. Honestly, she felt like she was about to pop with how big she was. "Deep breaths, Tiff. Relax a little." Jessica encouraged her before propping her legs up with a leg rest.

Sitting down next to one another, Jessica then rubbed Tiffany's back before they moved onto Sunny's video. "Hello everyone, this is former Girl's Generation's Sunny...Today, my heart is heavy not only for the loss of Girl's G

Please log in to read the full chapter