Tragedy

Tiffany: A Mother's Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

On a stormy night, a reasonably empty road, happily married and expecting couple Tiffany Hwang and Nichkhun Horvejkul are on their way home from a Doctor's Appointment. On the way home, Nichkhun decided to ask Tiffany about what they wanted to name their baby. Tiffany only smiled as she placed a hand on her growing belly, while maintaining control of the car. "If its a boy, we can name him Noah...and if its a girl, we can...name her..." Her smile turned into a frown.

It certainly didn't feel that long since her friendship with Jessica came to an abrupt end due to the actions of their agency, SM. Sadly, that situation got out of hand unreasonably quickly. Because not long after, Girl's Generation didn't last much longer, unable to bounce back after Jessica was ripped away. Of course, with the sense of betrayal, Jessica was now off running her fashion brand, one of the fastest growing in the world while Girl's Generation disbanded and each member took different paths; Taeyeon took the solo path; Sunny was now a Radio Show Host; Hyoyeon was DJing at raves, nightclubs and music festivals across the globe; Yuri, Sooyoung, Yoona and Seohyun were all focusing on acting. Tiffany herself just continued focusing on her singing career. These wounds weighed heavily on the young mother's heart. Without her loving husband, where would she be? Nichkhun then placed his hand on hers, worried about his wife. "Darling?"

"Hmmm...Oh, I was just...If its a girl, I want to name her Jessica." She said before taking a deep breath, which was a sign that she was about to cry.

Rather then laugh or anything, Nichkhun just nodded, agreeing with her. "Better then the name I had in mind." He responded. "I wouldn't mind either way. Whether we have a Prince...or Princess, they'll be showered with a lot of love." He just wanted to see her smile.

Nichkhun would then place his hand onto Tiffany's belly, in hopes that he'll get to feel the baby kicking. Usually, she would be upset, but since it was her loving husband, she didn't really need to give him permission to do so. After all, it was his baby too that she carried, not just hers. Instead, Tiffany just focused on the road. Nichkhun smiled as he felt the child kicking. Of course, with Tiffany being in an upset mood, there was going to be quite a bit of cuddling when they get home. Suddenly a set of highbeams flash towards them! Tiffany tried to swerve out of the way, but it was too late to avoid a collision. The couple's car flew off the ground and was soon overturned, the impact knocking both of them out. The last thing that the young mother saw was blood dripping from Nichkhun's forehead and hearing a horrible ringing sound...

The following day...

The next day, Tiffany woke up in a hospital bed. While she saw people speaking outside, she couldn't hear anything. A nurse came in to check up on her. While everything el

Please log in to read the full chapter