New Life

Tiffany: A Mother's Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

After cradling the baby for a couple of minutes, Seohyun and Yeri handed baby Nicole to Jessica. Upon looking at her goddaughter for the first time, Jessica smiled as she shed tears of joy. This beautiful little bundle of joy. "Hi little Nikki, I'm your Godmother."

Such a beautiful baby, Jessica thought. Her heart sank when she came to the realization that she would not get to meet Nichkhun, her Father, who was now up in heaven. Holding Nicole close, Jessica quietly walked towards the window. Looking up at the sky, she closed her eyes as she held the baby girl close, making a quiet prayer. Taking a deep breath as Nicole rubbed her head against her Godmother's chest as she yawned, Jessica opened her eyes back up to look into the baby's eyes. She definitely had her Father's eyes, making the Ice Queen smile. As she looked back out towards the sky, she continued to smile. "Nichkhun...I promise...I promise to take care of both Tiffany and Nicole. Watch over your widow and your daughter. I'll protect them with everything that I have. I hope your daughter grows up to be someone that you're proud of. I know you'd be the proudest father...Rest well."

Just as Jessica walked back to Tiffany, she placed Nicole back into her Mother's arms. The baby yawned once more before sneezing. Looking over, Tiffany noticed Hyoyeon and Yuri staring at the baby. Suddenly, Hyoyeon would burst into tears and covered . "Hyo...what's wrong?" Tiffany asked, worried that her friend just burst into tears out of nowhere.

Yuri would place her arm around the fallen Dance Queen. "I want to hold her, but...I...I...I don't want to hurt her..." Hyoyeon cried as she covered with both hands, prompting Joy to come over and hug her. "Unnie...Its okay, you're not going to hurt her..."

Joy rubbed her back as she tried to encourage the older woman to hold Tiffany's newborn daughter. Hyoyeon would wipe her eyes. As Tiffany handed Nicole over to Hyoyeon, the Dance Queen cradled Nicole close as the baby made eye-contact with her. "You're such a cute little bundle of joy. So precious." She sniffled. "I look forward to watching you grow up...and I have hope that I'll have children of my own. And they'll be as cute as you." Her frown soon turned into a smile as she stopped crying.

Nicole then grabbed onto Hyoyeon's finger as her Auntie touched her face for the first time. It was rather heartwarming to everyone i

Please log in to read the full chapter