Epilogue

Tiffany: A Mother's Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

Three Years Later...

Three years have passed since Girl's Generation's reunion and Nicole's birth. While the girls agreed that it was far too late for Girl's Generation to perform actively together, they agreed to remain in touch with each other and spend time together regularly, making time for one another in spite of the busy schedules. While the rest of the girls got their careers back on track, whether acting or otherwise, Tiffany was going into a long-term hiatus to raise her daughter, only resuming her career once Nicole was ready to start school. However, that hiatus may end up being a little longer. Tiffany was pregnant again and now expecting her second child! Although reluctant at first, not feeling comfortable about remarrying, Tiffany eventually would find love again with Super Junior's Siwon. This time though, there was more of a chance for a celebration, because seven more were also expecting. Taeyeon ended up getting together with Super Junior's Heechul. Happily married for about a year, but together for almost five years, Taeyeon and Heechul were now expecting their first child together. Jessica would go on to marry her long-time boyfriend Tyler Kwon, and the couple was also now expecting their first child together. Sunny would marry Super Junior's Kyuhyun and the couple was now expecting their third child, also being the proud parents of a son and a daughter. Hyoyeon would reveal that she married Eunhyuk after a blossoming five year relationship, but kept it under wraps for the first year. The couple were proud parents of four children and were now expecting their fifth. Yuri quietly married EXO's Sehun and they were now the proud parents of a son and now expecting a daughter. Sooyoung, who had been dating actor Jung Kyung-ho since 2013, had tied the knot with him in 2020 and the couple were now expecting their first child together. While Yoona had been very quiet about dating, she happily announced that she had tied the knot with Daniel Henney early on in 2019 and the couple were expecting their second child, already proud parents to a darling son. Poor Seohyun. While it was now her turn to tie the knot, all of her Bridesmaids...and her Maid of Honor...were all pregnant...at the same time!

With this in mind, Seohyun had to be very careful when planning her wedding, not wanting it to be on any of the girls' due dates. Not to mention Yoona, Jessica and Tiffany would be unable to fly after they hit thirty-six weeks. She was set to tie the knot with long-time crush Jung Yong-hwa of CNBlue, whom she starred with on We Got Married several years earlier. Although she was a little agitated with the timing of all the pregnancies, with all of them being a week or two apart from one another to add insult to injury, she continued to be supportive and accepting of it. From what she remembered, Taeyeon will be the second furthest along by the day of the wedding at thirty-six weeks; Sunny would be right behind her at thirty-five weeks; Yoona would be at thirty-four weeks; Hyoyeon would be at thirty-five weeks with Sunny; Sooyoung would be at thirty-four weeks along with Yoona; Yuri would be at thirty-seven weeks, making her the furthest along and meaning that she could go into labor during the reception and possibly the ceremony if her baby decides to show up early, something that even Yuri herself was concerned about; as for the two American girls, Tiffany and Jessica, both women would be at thirty-three weeks by the day of the wedding. Of all the girls, she had chosen Yoona to be her Matron of Honor. When it came to choosing the venue, Seohyun and Yong-hwa stuck to Seoul as it was their hometown pretty much. "You alright darling?"

"Yeah, I'm okay. Just kind of annoyed that all of my Bridesmaids and my Matron of Honor are all gonna be heavily pregnant at the wedding. Its just so awkward for me." Seohyun said while looking through designs for a wedding dress. "I never thought this would happen. Like, I know everyone wanted to have children, but I never thought it would all be at the same time." She sighed.

Yong-hwa only rubbed her back. "Only downside is no group hugs. But we'll have plenty more opportunity for cute photos. And we'll have children of our own too." He smiled, hoping to give his fiance positive reinforcement.

Seohyun took a picture of a few dresses for the girls to send to them. However, since Yoona was going to be her Matron of Honor, she was going to be wearing a different dress from the rest of the girls. However, Seohyun had settled on Pink for all of them and, so that they wouldn't have to deal with the embarrassment of showing their swollen feet and ankles, she was going to choose the full length dresses for them. After selecting the dress for her bridesmaids, she turned her attention to what to pick for her matron of honor. It didn't take her long to find the dress that she was looking for. Soon, she received texts from Yoona, Tiffany and Jessica that they would be flying in about two weeks before the wedding to avoid the effects of jet lag during the wedding.

As the wedding planning was finalized, Seohyun drove home with Yong-hwa. She could only hope that the wed

Please log in to read the full chapter