Home With you

I Choose and it's you

 

Joshua grinned as he walked into Jeonghan’s, well no, their apartment now. “It’s nice,” he said softly, letting his eyes wander.

Jeonghan hummed. The sky light that he had installed was being useful for once. The sun filtered through, shining on Joshua. It certainly did wonders for him.

“Would you like me show you around?”

Joshua turned, walking back to him. “Can I walk around by myself? I want to explore.” He blinked, his cat eyes crinkling at the corners.

And damn it all, Jeonghan was gone with just a smile. “Whatever you want.”

Smiling, Joshua leaned in, giving him a soft kiss on the lips. “Thank you.” He walked away, his tail swishing.

 Jeonghan stood still, surprise stopping him in his tracks. He didn’t think he’d get any sort of affection like that so soon. His lips tingled as he watched Joshua walk through his apartment. Jeonghan had been around the block with a great many people before, so for hm to feel all tingly over a chaste kiss was odd. Maybe it was Joshua’s animal magnetism.

He went into the kitchen to grab a few menus to order some food. Jeonghan wasn’t one to cook. He didn’t even have the skills to do so. Maybe he should learn, so the two of them could cook together.

“Which room will be mine?” Joshua asked, popping up at his side, startling Jeonghan.

Joshua grinned, his fangs flashing in the light, at how Jeonghan jumped. His smile was a bit reminiscent of an animal who had successfully gotten his prey.

“Whichever one you want,” Jeonghan said, his heart calming down. Jesus.

“Then can I sleep in your room with you?” Joshua gave him mournful eyes, his lashes going down and his tail drooping a little.

If Jeonghan wanted to die maybe. Having Joshua in the same bed with him was like being thirsty and the oasis was there but he couldn’t drink from it. It was dangerous. Joshua was pretty and Jeonghan was only a man. He was tempted and to have the temptation right in his arms. Good god. “You’re not obligated to,” Jeonghan rushed out, in case Joshua thought he had to be in the same room thanks to Jeonghan taking him home.

Flashing Jeonghan a reassuring look, Joshua nodded. “I know. I just…” he trailed off, cheeks flushed.

Jeonghan wasn’t an easy man. He wasn’t swayed by beautiful faces. He wasn’t. So why was he losing his iron clad control now. “If you want. You’re welcome in my room.”

“Mmm,” Joshua hummed. “I’ll remember that. I want the room across from yours though. It’s a bit too soon to be moving into your bed with you.” Joshua grinned, a teasing smile on his lips. “I plan to be in your bed eventually.” He latched onto Jeonghan’s arm, rubbing his cheek against his shoulder. “Just not yet.”

Jeonghan nodded, at a loss for words. He was too busy willing his god damn to not jump at the idea. Where was his control?!

“What’s for dinner?”


Jeonghan settled on the couch, wrapping an arm around Joshua who joined him, cuddling into his side.

Dinner had been interesting. Fun. Frustrating. Joshua knew that he had a weird hold over Jeonghan, he knew. He flashed Jeonghan his pretty eyes and asked to be fed. And Jeonghan fed him from his own chopsticks, spoiling Joshua. If this was showing how the rest of their relationship was going to go, Jeonghan was going to lose every fight and Joshua was going to be a very spoiled white tiger.

Jeonghan wondered though. Softly, he ran his hand down Joshua’s neck, petting him in short . “Why did you pick to come with me? I’m sure there were plenty of other people who had more money than me.”

“It’s not about the money. Or the looks, before you ask about that. It was how you treated me.” Joshua purred. “You treated me like I was human. You called me a person, not a thing nor an animal. That means a lot.”

His hand stopped. Sliding his fingers under Joshua’s chin, he titled his face up. “I’ll always treat you right,” Jeonghan promised. “Never worry about that.”

Joshua’s eyes twinkled. Nuzzling Jeonghan’s hand, he nodded.