Four

Kindred Spirits Showdown || DISCONTINUTED

Taekwoon was pushed back by Hakyeon at his spot. Even though Taekwoon wanted to stay cool, he was terrified that a spirit like Hakyeon was especially after him. And yet, none of the two actually knew of each other and they have never seen each other. So Taekwoon still wondered why Hakyeon was after him, he still didn't have the answer. Taekwoon's legs were shaking and the camera again to see if the camera could capture something he couldn't see with his own eyes.

''Taekwoon, are you okay? We're waiting for you to come back.'' Jaehwan asked through his walkie talkie and Taekwoon immediately picked it up.

''Ehh, kinda. This spirit doesn't want me to leave actually. I wanted to collect my stuff, but the spirit pushed me back and I'm kinda stuck here.'' Taekwoon responds and grabbed a recorder to do another EVP session. It was no longer about the investigation, but it was now going about why Hakyeon was after Taekwoon.

''Hold on, we're heading your way.'' Jaehwan replied and Taekwoon dropped his walkie talkie on the ground. Taekwoon then pressed the recording button on the recorder and swallowed, before he started to ask questions.

''Why are you doing this to me, Hakyeon? Why don't you let me go? Why do you want me?'' Taekwoon asked and looked around him as he took the flashlight from the ground to look around with. This was the first time in years that a spirit didn't want to let Taekwoon go, because spirits rather saw him leaving instead of welcoming him here.

''Answer me Hakyeon!'' Taekwoon demanded and desperation was heard in his voice. Taekwoon stopped the recording and pressed on the play button to listen closely to the recording.

''Why are you doing this to me Hakyeon? Why don't you let me go? Why do you want me?'' Taekwoon asked and his heart was beating faster. Taekwoon was terrified at his moment, because he felt Hakyeon touching his hair.

''Want... you.'' 

''Answer me Hakyeon!'' Taekwoon demanded as desperation came forward in his voice.

Only giggles were heard until...

''You... mine!'' 

As soon as Taekwoon heard the last answer that Hakyeon gave him, he became terrified. Hakyeon wanted Taekwoon to become his, yet he didn't want to possess Taekwoon. But that was something Taekwoon wasn't sure about, would Hakyeon possess him after all to make Taekwoon his?

Taekwoon startled when he heard footsteps, which turned out to be from Jaehwan and Hongbin. Taekwoon sighed out of relief and got up from his spot, Hakyeon tugging his collar shortly after. Jaehwan's eyes widen as soon as he saw the back of Taekwoon's collar move up and down.

''T-T-Taekwoon! D-D-Did you feel that? The spirit was tugging at your collar?'' Jaehwan stuttered and Taekwoon nodded his head shortly. He indeed felt that Hakyeon was tugging at his collar, Hakyeon always let Taekwoon know that he was around and it didn't matter in which way Hakeyon let him know that he was there.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

In the end, Taekwoon managed to collect his stuff and left the place with Jaehwan and Hongbin. Jaehwan and Hongbin were breathing fast, as they were terrified for what they just witnessed.

''Was that te spirit you talked about? He told you the same story as a spirit told me? Why does it even want you?'' Hongbin was on the roll with his questions and Taekwoon rose his shoulders, but nodded to the first two questions Hongbin asked him. Hongbin sighed, but fear was heard in here. Taekwoon wanted to open his mouth to say something, when a cold entity placed a hand on his mouth and wrapped an arm around Taekwoon's waist. Taekwoon couldn't move anymore and tried to scream, but failed because Jaehwan and Hongbin walked away from him.

This was Hakyeon, no doubt. Because no other spirit was after Taekwoon, only Hakyeon was. Taekwoon's cold image started to break and Taekwoon felt scared. He seriously wanted to leave this place, but a spirit was holding him back from leaving. 

Jaehwan and Hongbin turned around when they noticed Taekwoon stood far behind them and it was Jaehwan who noticed what was going on.

''Hongbin, get Wonshik! The spirit Taekwoon talked about is touching him again!'' Jaehwan screamed and Hongbin ran as fast as he could. Jaehwan ran back to Taekwoon to pull Taekwoon with him, but the spirit apparently was a lot stronger than he was. Just then, Jaehwan felt a punch in his face and he fell hard on the ground. When he looked up, he saw it was Taekwoon's own fist who punched him and Jaehwan got more terrified... Taekwoon was the one who was possessed this time.

''I am not leaving, leave me alone! I belong here!'' when these words came out of Taekwoon's mouth, Jaehwan knew that the spirit used Taekwoon's voice to make himself heard. The investigators could only feel the spirits around them and they could only talk through EVP sessions or other equipment such as a Spirit Box. A Spirit Box is a type of equipment which can be used to make the spirits talk in loose words.

''I'm here, I'm here!'' Wonshik said and as soon as Jaehwan looked at him, Wonshik collasped on his knees as he understood why Jaehwan was looking at him like that. Hongbin looked with a confused look at him and didn't really understand what was going on.

''Hongbin-ah, Taekwoon is possessed by the spirit that was after him. This person standing in front of us, isn't Taekwoon. That spirit is using Taekwoon for his own good.'' Wonshik said and guilt filled his heart. He was glad he wasn't the victim of possession, but he was guilty that he had to see someone else suffer this time. 

Taekwoon growled and his eyes turned black, which scared the hell out of the other three. Taekwoon looked the most terrifying with dark eyes, as if he looked like a demon. Jaehwan got up and helped Hongbin to get Wonshik back on his feet. There they stood, desperate as they saw their friend acting like a different person and not wanting to leave.

''I already told you that this man is mine and he will be mine forever! So back off!'' Taekwoon said and growled louder. Tears streamed down Jaehwan's face and it didn't take long before tears streamed down the faces of the other two aswell. They have dealt with possessions before, but Taekwoon's possession was one which was going to be hard to get the spirit out of his body.

''This is the spirit Taekwoon talked about, a certain Hakyeon I heard. Hakyeon is one of those victims who were killed by that Japanese man and now, he is going to use Taekwoon to make Taekwoon suffer. Wonshik, call the Priest. We need him this time!'' Hongbin said and Wonshik nodded. Taekwoon turned and walked away, Jaehwan slowly following him. Jaehwan told Hongbin to stay there as he had to wait for Wonshik to return. The Priest knew about this abandoned park, so the Priest would find his way easily if Wonshik told him that Taekwoon and Jaehwan were at the Disk'O.

Taekwoon growled when he made his way back and walked back to the Disk'O, this was Hakyeon's favorite spot to be and this was the spot where he was killed at. Hakyeon was lining up to have a ride at the Disk'O and the killer stood behind Hakyeon before Hakyeon got killed. During the walk to the Disk'O, Jaehwan heard both Taekwoon and Hakyeon as if the two were talking inside one body. But the good thing is, Taekwoon was still there and that was a good thing.

''Hakyeon, seriously! Why did you have to possess me to keep me away from leaving? You scare the hell out of me.'' Taekwoon said and it was Hakyeon who laughed with Taekwoon's voice.

''You are mine remember? I can't let someone go I fell for.'' Hakyeon said and Jaehwan felt a pang in his heart. Not that he liked Taekwoon, but the fact that Taekwoon got possessed for the fact that a spirit wanted Taekwoon to stay and wanted Taekwoon to be his.

Jaehwan only had to wait for Wonshik, Hongbin and the Priest to get this spirit out of Taekwoon's body...

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N I wrote this at school and when I recently watched Ghost Adventures and when someone was being possessed there, I had to use that for this chapter.