Three

Kindred Spirits Showdown || DISCONTINUTED

The four men decided to come together after a few hours of investigating individually. Hongbin got a few EVP sessions, Wonshik was being touched a lot and the spirits love to play around with him, Jaehwan got multiple EVP sessions and even Taekwoon shared his horrifying experiences.

''Wait what? A spirit kept touching you and told you that it wanted you? Why did this spirit say that?'' Wonshik asked in fear and grabbed Taekwoon's arm, fearing for a chance of being possessed.

''Wonshik-ah, I don't know. But for now, there are no chances that this spirit want to possess me. Like what happend to you, it's only playing around with me. But he is being honest if I ask him something.'' Taekwoon replied and pulled back his arm, comforting Wonshik that nothing has happened to him. Wonshik sighed and nodded in response.

''In my EVP sessions, a spirit told me what had happened here. They were random victims and the killer didn't know any of his victims, he just had the urge to kill somebody. Little did he know that he was going to kill more people.'' Hongbin answered and Taekwoon nodded in response, because Hakyeon basically told him the same story. In Jaehwan's sessions, the spirit gave him more details about the killer. It was a guy in his 30s and was from Japanese decent. He was mentally instable and only could satisfy himself by killing people.

''What about you Taekwoon? What did the spirit told you?'' Hongbin asked and aimed his eyes at Taekwoon, before the other two did so aswell. Taekwoon didn't like it when all the attention went to him.

''The spirit told me the same story as Hongbin got told. But in my case, the spirit was playing around me aswell. Saying that it wanted me, but I can't take that serious. Since spirits can't claim someone if it's not for possession.'' Taekwoon responded and the eyes of the three men widen. Jaehwan was the most freaked out when he heard Taekwoon say that a spirit loved to be around Taekwoon. Jaehwan placed his hand upon Taekwoon's hand to comfort him, but Taekwoon really needed this hand of Jaehwan. Taekwoon was a bit terrified.

''Guys, I'm okay. Nothing has happened to me yet, so don't worry about me if nothing has happened to me yet.'' Taekwoon rolled his eyes and heard Wonshik sigh. Wonshik was the most terrified to be possessed, so he wanted to leave this place as soon as possible. But he was the co-founder of this team, so he couldn't leave the team.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

As the team got further into their conversation and shared the EVP sessions with each other, they started to put the pieces together. The spirits which wondered around the abandoned amusementpark were random victims who were killed by a Japanese man in his 30s. And the reason why they attacked the tourists, is to let the tourists go through the same pain as they did. But ever since Taekwoon and his team stepped in, the spirits took another step forward and wondered what these four men were doing around nighttime in this park.

Hakyeon ,the spirit that was around Taekwoon, loved to be around Taekwoon and the first signs of Hakyeon liking Taekwoon were shown. But Taekwoon knew that a spirit couldn't claim someone like him, because it wasn't even possible. Taekwoon didn't even know how Hakyeon looked like before he got killed and Hakyeon didn't even know how Taekwoon looked like, so it wasn't possible. Hakyeon probably liked Taekwoon, because of his personality. The tourists that Hakyeon scared off, were terrified as heck. But Taekwoon was different compared to the tourists, Taekwoon looked cold on the outside and was like that on the inside too. Especially when he went on an investigation like this. Maybe that was why Taekwoon was Hakyeon's target. But what would Hakyeon want from him? Was it a part of Hakyeon's plan to possess Taekwoon or did Hakyeon want Taekwoon all for himself?

The team drank something together, while they let their cameras run on the positions they investigated at. They were curious if something was about to happen when they weren't around. And it turned out that Taekwoon's camera was the most successful, as Hakyeon was constantly there waiting for Taekwoon to return.

After the team said goodbye to each other for another investigation, they all went back to their spots. Jaehwan and Hongbin sat down on their positions and fear was felt in their legs. Luckily for them, the spirits didn't do much to them. But Wonshik was in less luck, because a spirit was around him as soon as he sat down and it almost felt like the spirit pushed his arm through Wonshik's body. Wonshik freaked out by this, because he was convinced that another spirit wanted to enter his body and use it for itself.

Back to Taekwoon. He wasn't scared, but shivers ran down his spine as soon as he realised how badly Hakyeon wanted him for himself. No spirit had ever tried that before, so this was new to Taekwoon. Taekwoon sat down in front of the Disk'O again and started another EVP session. This time, he wanted answers for why Hakyeon tried to make Taekwoon his.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

''So tell me Hakyeon, why do you love me? You don't even know me.'' Taekwoon said and looked around him. He wanted to know if Hakyeon was still here and if so, why did Hakyeon confess to him?

''My friends say you want to possess me, is that true?'' Taekwoon continues and looks around him. He wanted to get some answers from Hakyeon. He was intitially here for an investigation, but Taekwoon now thought Hakyeon was playing around with him. Taekwoon stopped his EVP recording and replayed it.

''So tell me Hakyeon, why do you love me? You don't even know me.'' Taekwoon said.

Silence followed. But after a close listen, Taekwoon could tell Hakyeon was laughing at him.

''My friends say you want to possess me, is that true?'' Taekwoon continues.

Silence again, until...

''No''

So, Hakyeon didn't want to possess him? Taekwoon knew he shouldn't trust this answer of Hakyeon, because spirits could say they didn't want to possess someone while they did it in the end anyways. Taekwoon remembered the last time that Wonshik got possessed, this took place when they were investigating paranormal activities in an abandoned school. Wonshik was possessed by the most dangerous spirit and Wonshik wanted to kill everyone who stood in his way. This time, they got help from a pastor who had to clear Wonshik from the spirit inside him. At first, he had a hard time in succeeding because the spirit didn't want to leave. But the spirit gave in later on and left Wonshik's body. This was the only time Taekwoon was scared to death.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

FLASHBACK

Taekwoon, Wonshik, Hongbin and Jaehwan were investigating an abandoned school and they were told that the spirits here were very dangerous. Some people had experienced very dark activities and some were even possessed.  It scared the hell out of Wonshik especially, because he knew how it felt to be possessed. Hongbin, Taekwoon and Jaehwan had never experienced this before, but they understood why Wonshik was scared again. 

It was nighttime and the four men sat together in one room. They decided to sit in one room together, because they had to protect each other against the dark entity here. Hongbin was in charge of the cameras, Jaehwan took care of the EVP sessions, Taekwoon asked the questions and Wonshik just sat there in silence, too affraid to ask or to say something.

Taekwoon had asked many questions and the four of them got a lot of answers. Then it remained silent and they noticed that Wonshik had his eyes closed, something he never does. But as soon as Taekwoon looked once again to Wonshik, his eyes widen and he jumped up when Wonshik had a dark look in his eyes.

''It's happening yet again, Wonshik is possessed!'' Taekwoon yelled and the other two jumped up aswell. Taekwoon recognised it for some reason. Whenever Wonshik had a dark look in his eyes, Taekwoon knew Wonshik was possessed.

''I will kill all of you, you are going to die!'' Wonshik screamed and looked up. Taekwoon looked at Hongbin, who was terrified. Taekwoon signed at Hongbin to stay calm and he signed at Jaehwan to get the pastor, who was waiting outside. They had asked the pastor to join him in this investigation, because they knew how dangerous this place was. Jaehwan nodded and ran away.

''I claim this body and I won't leave it. I will kill all of you!'' Wonshik screamed and got up from his spot. Taekwoon signed at Hongbin yet again to step back, because they knew how Wonshik could be when he was possessed. Hongbin nodded and did as Taekwoon told him to do. Taekwoon himself stepped back too and it didn't take long for Jaehwan and the pastor to enter the room.

The pastor walked towards Wonshik ,with the Bible in his hand, and he placed his other hand on Wonshik's head. The pastor was telling a long story and his head was bent a bit.

''In the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, I demand you to leave this body!'' the pastor said and Wonshik growled. It was hard for the pastor to make the spirit do as the pastor said, so the pastor kept repeating his words.

After an hour, Wonshik collapsed on his knees and started to cry. Taekwoon ran over to Wonshik and wrapped his arms around Wonshik.

''Shh, you're okay now. The spirit has left your body.'' Taekwoon whispered and Wonshik wrapped his arms around Taekwoon. Taekwoon's body was still shaking, but he was glad his friend was okay now.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Taekwoon gasped when a hand touched his cheek. No one was with him and Taekwoon didn't hear footsteps from the other three men, so this had to be Hakyeon.

''Why don't you stay away from me, Hakyeon? Why do you touch me all the time?'' Taekwoon asked and grabbed his flashlight to look around him. He didn't see a thing, but he knew it was only Hakyeon who was around him. 

''Taekwoon, how are you doing so far?'' Wonshik asked through the walkie talkie and it startled Taekwoon, because he was so focused on the investigation. 

''I'm doing okay I guess, this spirit doesn't seem to answer my questions now that I try to make him confess why he is after me. But he doesn't respond, so I'll get my stuff and I'll head your way.'' Taekwoon said and he stopped his EVP session to see if Hakyeon responded during the time he was talking to Wonshik.

''Why don't you stay away from me, Hakyeon? Why do you touch me all the time?'' Taekwoon asked.

It was silent for a few minutes, until...

''Want... you.''

...

''Taekwoon, how are you doing so far?'' Wonshik asked through the walkie talkie. Taekwoon grabbed the walkie talkie from the floor and held it against his mouth.

''I'm doing okay I guess, the spirit doesn't seem to answer my questions now that I try to make him confess why he is after me. But he doesn't respond, so I'll get my stuff and I'll head your way.'' Taekwoon answered and wanted to get up, until...

''NO!''

Taekwoon froze in his spot. Hakyeon didn't want him to leave. But he had to. Taekwoon got up and collected his stuff, even his camera. But as soon as Taekwoon wanted to walk away, something tugged at his collar.

''STAY!''

Taekwoon froze yet again. Why did Hakyeon want him to stay? Taekwoon wanted to leave this place, he was done here. Whether Hakyeon liked it or not, Taekwoon was done at this spot.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N A part of this was written at school, I finished the rest at home. Hope you guys like this chapter.