Two

Kindred Spirits Showdown || DISCONTINUTED

Night has fallen and the four men had set up all of the equipment they needed for their investigation. Wonshik had put two of the cameras at the spots Taekwoon wanted them and Hongbin did the other two. Each of them had a walkie talkie, so that they could ask for each other's help when needed. 

Wonshik's position was nearby the enterance, Hongbin was at the carousel, Jaehwan was at the restaurant and Taekwoon was in front of the Disk'O. Each were the exact same distance away from each other throughout the park. Hongbin and Jaehwan were the most terrified for this investigation compared to Taekwoon, who was scared for nothing. Wonshik ,last but not least, was scared that he was going to be possessed again. Wonshik had explained many times that it felt like someone entered his body, who was about to rip out Wonshik's soul.

''Is everyone at his position?'' Taekwoon asked through the walkie talkie and it took a few seconds before the other three members responded with ''yes''. They barely had any lights, so it was pitch dark around them. The only light they had, was the flashlight each of the members brought with him.

Taekwoon took a deep breath and started an EVP. An EVP is an Electric Voice Phenomenon and are recordings on which a spirit voice can be heard. 

''Is there anybody with me?'' Taekwoon asked and fell silent. He had a reason to stay silent, because he had to give the spirits some time to answer his question.

''What is your name?'' Taekwoon continued and fell silent again. It remained silent for a while, but Taekwoon looked around him as soon as he felt a cold entitiy touch him. Was there really someone with him?

Taekwoon stopped the EVP session and replayed his recording.

''Is there anybody with me?''

No answer

''What is your name?''

''Hak...yeon''

Right, Taekwoon had the name of someone who was with him. It was a certain Hakyeon who was with him now. But was Hakyeon one of the people who got killed in this park?

''Hakyeon, were you killed in this park and why?'' Taekwoon continued his questioning and grabbed his flashlight. Maybe if Hakyeon didn't give him more answers, he could make Hakyeon talk by using the flashlight. When the team was using some flashlights, the spirits had to turn on the light if the answer was yes and turn it off when the answer was no. But Taekwoon already noticed that Hakyeon loved to be around Taekwoon.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

''Hakyeon, were you killed in this park and why?''

No answer, until...

''Yes... murdered.''

So Hakyeon was killed in this park? His question was answered and he also knew how Hakyeon was killed, but he had to know why he was killed.

''Why were you killed?'' Taekwoon asked and kept looking around him, while using his flashlight. Yet again, Taekwoon felt his neck being touched by this cold entity. Hakyeon didn't even know him, so why did Hakyeon love to be around Taekwoon? Taekwoon's eyes widen as soon as the same entity touched his hands. Did Hakyeon do this on purpose? Taekwoon had to make him talk, one way or another.

Taekwoon stopped his EVP session and replayed the session.

''Why were you killed?''

''I was a random victim.''

Finally, another question had been answered. Hakyeon was a random murder, so it wasn't something personal?

''Taekwoon, how is your investigation doing?'' Jaehwan asked and Taekwoon picked his walkie talkie.

''I'm doing well, I've had multiple EVP's and I got answers.'' Taekwoon said and Jaehwan squealed through the walkie talkie. Jaehwan wasn't a successful investigator, but he tried the best he could. He had admitted through the last investigation that he was jealous at Taekwoon's personality, because Taekwoon was a very fearless young man and Jaehwan really wished he could be like that.

''Ah, great. I have some EVP's aswell, but I'll show you them once we gather again to discuss about the next move.'' Jaehwan said in a stern tone and Taekwoon nodded, even though Jaehwan couldn't see that. Then yet again, Taekwoon felt the entity touching him.

''Yah, don't touch me!'' Taekwoon screamed and stood up in a reflection. He aimed the flashlight in multiple directions to see where this Hakyeon guy was coming from, Taekwoon felt dizzy by the fact that Hakyeon was everywhere around him. Taekwoon got his camera and replayed everything he had investigated so far. As he looked closely, he saw a ball of light passing by behind his head. That had to be Hakyeon, because dust would've passed him in front of his face. But this ball of light clearly passed Taekwoon behind his head and stopped right there.

''I want you''

Taekwoon froze as soon as he heard this being whispered into his ear. Why did this Hakyeon guy want him and why in the beginning of their investigation? Jaehwan and Hongbin would freak out if they heard what Taekwoon had experienced. Wonshik would fear for Taekwoon for becoming Hakyeon's possession, Wonshik would think that Hakyeon will possess Taekwoon one day. But Taekwoon could assure the three men that he would be okay and that Hakyeon won't chase him to any other investigation. Hakyeon's spirit would stay in this park, as if the park was covered into an invisible shield.

''Can you repeat that to me one more time?!'' Taekwoon practically yelled and shivers ran down his spine. Not that he was scared, but he freaked out by the fact that a spirit tried to claim him. Taekwoon immediately started another EVP session and waited until Hakyeon would repeat what he had whispered into Taekwoon's ear.

''I want you to be honest with me Hakyeon. Why did you say that you want me? Do you want to possess me?'' Taekwoon asked and tried to get his breath under control again. His heart was beating faster, so Taekwoon had to calm himself down. Yet again, Taekwoon stopped the EVP session and replayed it again.

''Can you repeat that to me one more time?!''

No answer

''I want you to be honest with me Hakyeon. Why did you say you want me? Do you want to possess me?''

''I... love... you...''

Taekwoon freaked out as soon as he heard this and repeated the EVP multiple times. Did this spirit confessed to him and why so early? Taekwoon didn't even know him and Hakyeon never had seen Taekwoon before. Taekwoon then realised that Hakyeon might've play around with Taekwoon to shake off this solid personality of him, probably that's why Hakyeon does not want to answer the questions about the murder in this park or whatsoever.

But the further into the investigation he got, the more he realised that Hakyeon wouldn't leave him alone...

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N I wrote this at school during class and this chapter was a lot easier for me to write. Probably because I knew where I had to start off with this.