in the middle of the night

almost perfect
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

chapter 2: in the middle of the night

 

 

jungkook loves sleeping more than anyone could imagine. he would exchange anything just to take a nap or sleep or rest or whatsoever. but his love for sleeping is going to be ruined by a particular person(yes and we all know who she is). kim yeri barged into jungkook’s veranda in the middle of the night, specifically at 1:30 am, with her calculus notebook and pens on her arms. she knocked as loudly as she could but still makes sure not to wake up his father and mother that was peacefully sleeping on the other room.

 

“gosh jungkook, open the damn window!” yeri shouted under her breath while continuously knocking jungkook’s window.  yeri regretted thinking about china the whole day and completely forgetting her calculus assignment that was due the next day. but since yeri has an amazing best friend who loves numbers and would help her at any time, a hope rise from her stomach but it quickly shattered when jungkook was still snoring like a dragon in his comfortable bed.

 

“this idiot,” yeri slid her hands on her pyjamas pocket and took her phone out. she easily spotted his phone that was lying near his ear (it was illuminating awhile ago because of yeri’s endless texts (she texted  him but he’s not answering so she guessed that he was still doing something but when half an hour had passed, he’s still not answering so she resorted to come instead).

 

she pressed jungkook’s number and devilishly smirk when jungkook was startled by the ringtone of his phone right next to his ear. yeri had herself changed

 

she boisterously laughed when jungkook, who’s still has his eyes shut,  immediately jump from his bed. grabbing the first thing he touched, he punched the pillow on mid-air. yeri laugh at the scene and fell on her knees while clutching her stomach.

 

jungkook looked around and saw yeri laughing her out on the floor while watching him. jungkook furrowed his brows and took strides to open his veranda door.

 

“what is it kim yeri?” jungkook asked as soon as he unlocked his door. yeri didn’t answer him, and she instead, crawled to enter his room, still chortling. when she reached jungkook’s study table, she sat down on his chair while trying so hard to compress her laughs. jungkook gave her an ‘are-you-kidding-me’ look. “you waked me up in the middle of the night just to sat there and laugh you’re out? really kim yeri?”

 

“i...” yeri brought her hand to to stop herself from chuckling, the picture of jungkook fighting with someone in the air, made her laugh big time. she settled and make a noise on the back of when she saw jungkook’s lethargic state wasn’t visible anymore, and it was changed by an annoyed jungkook. “help me.”

 

yeri laid her notebook in his table. jungkook sighed when he saw the numbers on her notebook. “where?” he took his computer chair and rolled it to yeri’s side.

 

“wait—“ jungkook stopped yeri’s actions and the latter raised a brow. 

 

he wriggled his

Please log in to read the full chapter