πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ "40" πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

Fanartist
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi's POV

"4:02." I heard Jimin whispered.Β 

"Hey...hey...Say something. What did you mean by 4:37?" I asked confused.

"It's nothing." he said.

"Your face tells me it's not." I said.

3rd person's POV

Jin was running with Namjoon while talking to the phone. "Dr. Kang, we will wait for you in the front gate, please hurry!" Jin said and continue to run.

Yoongi's POV

I looked at Jimin, he looked at his phone. I know something's bothering him, he really looked so scared.

"Hey..." I called him.

"I'll be fine." he said, controlling his best not to cry. Then I got shocked when he suddenly stand up and banging the door and beg to no one to open it up. "Help...Help me! Please, open the door!" he shouted.

I stand up and grab him to calm him down. "What's wrong? Calm down...calm down." I said hugging and patting his back.

Jimin stop and sat on the cart again trying his best to calm down.

I looked at him, "Tell me, what's wrong?" I asked kneeling on the cart floor.

Jimin looked outside, "I...have an illness." he said quietly.

"Illness? You mean your allergy? Are you not feeling well?" I asked, concern.

Jimin shake his head, "I will be fine for the next 15 minutes." he said. "I have a disease called Xeroderma Pigmentosum, you've probably never heard of it." he added.

"No." I said, shaking my head.

Jimin started to tear up, "I...If I exposed to sunlight, I may die." he whispered.

"What?" I whispered, shocked.

"M-My body...has no defenses against UV rays." he continue and finally cry. "Exposure to sunlight...for only 5 minutes will result in immediate blistering...that will spread quickly causing skin lesions. That's why...I can only come out at night." he said crying.

3rd person's POV

While Jimin is explaining his phone ring and he answer it, "Hello?" he said.

Jin was inside the ambulance with Namjoon, "Jimin-ah...The paramedics and us will be there in 15 minutes." Jin said.

"15 minutes?" Jimin dry laugh. "There's no use..." he said.

"Don't talk like that Jimin..." Jin said tearing up.

Jimin lookied outside, "Hyung, I'm sorry. I'm very very sorry." he whispered and the call immediately ended.

"Jimin..." he only said, the call immediately ended. "Jimin?" Jin repeat hoping that his brother answered him.

Jimin looked at his phone and saw the "Please recharge battery" notice and his phone died.

"The battery is dea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter