"18"

Fanartist
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi woke up peacefully, he was confused why their dorm was so quiet. No Jungkook playing video games, no Hoseok and Taehyung running around and shouting, their dorm was very quiet. He decided to drag his self into their living room to see what they are doing. He saw Jungkook and Taehyung looking at some kind of a book (or should I say photobook) and laughing together. He went to their kitchen, make coffee and went to the two in the living room.

"Where's Hobi?" Yoongi asked the two.

The two looked at him.

"Oh, our manager called and told him that they have a meeting with PD-nim about his mixtape." Jungkook said looking back at the photobook.

"And what are two doing? Did you already eat lunch?" Yoongi asked again.

Both boys nod and continue what they are doing. "We are looking at the photobook we found when we are cleaning our room awhile ago." Taehyung reply.Β 

"Taetae, look! Jimin-hyung is so squishy here!" Jungkook said smiling.

Yoongi stop drinking his coffee when he heard the name "Jimin" and looked at the two.

Taehyung sense Yoongi looking at them and look at him confuse.

Yoongi looked away when he saw Taehyung looking at him.

"Do you want to see it too, hyung?" Taehyung asked.

"W-well, we don't have anything to do, so why not?" He said.

"Well, you can only see it if you finished eating your lunch. Jiminie doesn't want someone skiping their food." Taehyung said.

Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter