πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ "39" πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

Fanartist
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin's POV

We went to the Ferris wheel for our final ride, the trio get in the first cart and we enter to the second one. Our cart slowly moved up, I looked at the view outside and it's very pretty.Β 

"Pretty..." I heard Yoongi-hyung said.Β 

"Yeah..." I replied not looking at him because I know he's referring to the view I was looking now.

Fifteen minutes had passed and our ride will be done soon. I looked on the trio's cart and saw them arguing on something. The operator stop and opened their cart, they are arguing because Hoseok-hyung and Taehyung and was scared of height and Jungkook let them be. When the operator turn on the rides again so that he can also open our cart, before he can push the stop button for us. Hoseok-hyung accidentally hit the operator and it fell on the stairs. The trio was shocked, they immediately help the operator and they suddenly forget about us. Yoongi-hyung and I knocked on the cart door hoping that they will hear us. But they didn't. We both just sit down and wait for it to go down again. After four or five rounds of riding the Ferris wheel, no one still coming until we reach the top. The Ferris wheel suddenly stop and the whole park became dark.

"Blackout?" I asked confused.

"I'm sure it will fixed shortly." Yoongi-hyung re-assuring me.

I saw below everyone leave little by little.

I looked at my phone, "3:31" I whispered. I tried to call Jin-hyung and Namjoon-hyung, but they didn't answer. I left a voice mail to my brother, "Jin-hyung, where are you? We are stuck in the Ferris Wheel. Call me when you get this message." I said.

"I'm sure they will turn it back on." Yoong-hyung said. I think he knows I'm starting to panic.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter