"16"

Fanartist
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Yoongi and Hoseok leave the practice room, Taehyung didn't leave. Jungkook stand up and start to walk but Taehyung hold his wrist and asked him to sit again. Taehyung make sure that no one is listening to them.

"I know you are hiding something to us..." He said.

"What do you mean?" Jungkook asked curiously.

"You can fool them but not me Jungkook." He said.

Jungkook didn't know what to say so he decided to tell him the truth. He also knew that Taehyung really missed his best friend.

"You're right, I will tell you what really happen." He sigh. "But please, don't tell anyone specially Yoongi-hyung, okay?" he said.

Taehyung nod.

Jungkook get his phone, open it and gave it to Taehyung.

Taehyung looked at it and got really shocked to what he saw.

Β  Β  Β 

"J-jimin? H-he's alive? But why didn't you tell me?" He asked crying.

"I don't even know! I only knew it when I go back to Busan to visit our favorite place. I saw him there waiting for me." Jungkook defense.

"We should tell it to Hoseok-hyung..." Taehyung said and stand up but Jungkook grab his wrist to stop him.

"Don't!" He said.

"Why?! He will be happy too because Jimin is alive! We should celebrate it..." Taehyung said.

"I know, but Jimin-hyung....H-He...He didn't want to." Jungkook said.

"Why?" Taehyung asked.

"B-because...." Jungkook didn't know what to say and start t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter