SPECIAL CHAPTER pt 2

Circumspect

Special Chapter pt 2

---------------


Sowon can't stop fidgeting as soon as she finds out the members left the dorm without even mentioning to her that she and Eunha will be left alone.

According to SinB, Sowon is sleeping by the time they wanted to ask her if she wants to join their hangout. As for Eunha, the latter just finished a schedule so she opted to take a rest. Now, Sojung is in great dilemma of going to the living room since Eunha was occupying the couch and watching tv. 

How evil it is of SinB to even bring Meonji with them and was out of the house too?

Ghad, will she be able to survive this day?

But her stomach would be damned if she does not go out of the room.

Why did I even forgot to take lunch earlier? 

Sowon sighed but took a deep breath as she convinced herself that everything will be fine and she needs to feed herself anyway.

Oh damn, she wanted to go back in as soon as she land a foot outside, Eunha's attention shifted to her and seemed to be watching her every move instead of the actors on the TV.

Please, don't stare at me.... Please stahppp.. Kim Sojung act normal just sit beside her ! Come on! You are the unnie, the tall one, don't be nervous... My gosh...

But she sat at the corner nowhere near Eunha and she can see the latter's disappointed and sulky expression.

"You've been avoiding me for a week now and you're still doing it."

Sowon stopped munching on her food as Eunha muttered loud enough for her to hear.

"I don't. I am not avoiding you, why would I?"

"Really? It's been a week that I feel like my girlfriend does not care about me."

Sowon choke as she clearly spots the bitterness with Eunha's words.

That's not true! I kept on thinking about you! How can you say I don't care about you, Eunha-ya? You stay in my mind 24/7 and unnie can't even think straight, I am always malfunctioning whenever you're around.

"Eun, you know that's not true."

Sowon finally turned to face Eunha and tried to sit closer to her. She even reached and held her hand, good thing the latter did not move her hand away but remained still.

"Not true? You seem to be so focus on Meonji that you have forgotten about me."

If you only knew why was Meonji even here in the first place! You are the fcking reason because I am so scared that nothing would be left for me of you when I lose you.

"Eun, Meonji needs to get familiar with us that's why I am all over him."

"Your son, right?"

I am just taking good care of our child, I mean my son.

 

-----------

 

"So Meonji has 5 aunties?"

Sowon do not understand what is with the tone of Eunha's voice as she says this. But she nudge the latter's hand gently as if urging her to continue talking.

"Hmm?"

Well, technically Meonji has 5 aunties. Sowon only hummed as a response absentmindedly as she was too distracted, it's been so long that she had the chance to hold Eunha's hand like this.

"I am meonji's aunty?"

Sowon can see Eunha rolling her eyes.

"Eunha, I don't know where this is going, what's the matter?

She glared at Sowon and pulled away from her hold. She even stood up and crossed her arms while towering Sowon who stayed sitting, confused at what is happening.

"What, Eun?"

Sowon tried reaching for her hand again and uncrossing Eunha's arms.

"Don't what me, Kim Sojung!"

But Eunha glared at her even more and stepped back.

"Eunha, why are you being like this?"

Sowon frowned as she's starting to get mad at eunha's behavior

"Why am I being like this?! I am being like this because of you, Sojung!"

She can't help but be surprised at Eunha, who seemed to be reaching her limit, too angry at she doesn't know what. But Sowon still feels disrespected, she understands Eunha may be frustrated about something, is it right to turn her anger on her?

"Watch your tone, Jung Eunbi. I'm still your unnie."

"Yeah, unnie whatever"

She rolled her eyes again but this time, Sowon can see that the side of her eyes started to glisten

Why was she even crying? I just told her to at least respect me.

"You're seriously dumbest idiot ever!"

Sowon froze when Eunha suddenly burst into tears and started hitting her while exclaiming Sowon as the dumbest idiot she'd ever known.

When Sowon held her and tried to stop her, Eunha can only squirm but broke down as soon as Sowon pulled her closer.

"Eun, what's the matter? Please, don't be like this. Unnie is sorry for being dumb or whatever it is that you are frustrated about."

Eunha collapsed to Sowon's embrace as Sowon released her hold on Eunha's hand but held her by the latter's waist.

-----

Eunha's sobs continued and Sowon could only kept her embrace tightly so Eunha would know that she's there to hold her as she cries uncontrollably.

"Are you going to break up with me, Unnie? Are you?"

Eunha looked up at her with the saddest expression she'd ever seen and eyes filled with pain and fear

"Are you going to leave me, unnie? Don't you love me anymore?"

Eunha's voice cracks, brokenness and despair can be heard in between of her sobs.

Sowon's mind stopped working and her heart breaking as she met Eunha's eyes clouded with tears.

What in the actual fck did Eunha think?

"What?! Eun, nooo! Unnie loves you. I love you so much, how can leaving ever cross my mind? Never, okay? Never, I am not breaking up with you... Oh my god, Eun.. No, what made you think of that? Love, that not's true okay!"

She cupped Eunha's face and looked at her intently conveying every word with certainty and sincerity.

"I love you, Eun.. So much, so so much that I thought my heart would just burst one day because it was too filled with my love for you... It's just for you, Eun.. For you, love."

"But unnie, you don't even talk to me since last week. You don't even spare a glance at my direction. You are clearly not looking at me."

Eunha pouted and looked down, her cheeks red from crying and happiness as Sowon declared her love for her.

"I love you unnie and it hurts me when you act like I don't matter."

"I'm sorry Eun, I love you, I really do. It's just that there are things I could not or should not speak of, uhmm to you."

Eunha looked back up again, eyebrows furrowed. 

"But why?"

I- how can I say I am afraid of that guy who people had been pairing you with, that maybe you guys are perfect of each other. How he was so, so much better than me or maybe he can make you happier, can give you more than whatever I could ever give you.. Most importantly a love that would be safer than what we have...

"Unnie, you are drifting away again."

------

It is now Eunha's turn to search and try to meet Sowon's gaze. A flash of fear is displayed on Sowon's eyes, the same reason why she decided to have Meonji.

"I just remembered something. I should be checking on Meonji, maybe SinB's playing with him too much, he might get--"

"Unnie, are you seriously going to stop talking to me again and makes bunch of dumb excuses?!"

Eunha's starting to get frustrated again. Just as Sowon assured her that she loves her, here she is again and again, being an idiot.

"No.. Uhmm but I need to check up on Meonji.."

"No! Stop! You're not going anywhere until we are done talking!!"

Eunha aggressively stopped her from moving by gripping on her wrist. She can only gulped, an angry bunny is really not something you want to mess with.

"I can't believe you, after telling me you love me and not going to leave me, you're just going to turn your back at me again."

"Eun, I'm sorry.. Please don't be mad.. It's just that I remember Meonji."

"If you don't stop talking about Meonji, I am going to make sure SinB's going to take him away from you!!"

Eunha says almost like growling at Meonji's name, clearly displeased that Sowon kept on thinking about the puppy over her.

"Please don't throw our son away like that."

---------

Sowon's eyes widened as she she put her hand over to shut it.

Why did I fckkkkkk

"What did you just say, Sojung?"

"Uhmm I- I said don't throw Meonji away"

"No, you said, you said 'our son', Meonji is our son?"

Eunha asked surprised.

"Uhhmm yeah"

Sowon had no choice but to admit, that's the truth she'd been trying to hide.

"I thought meonji has 5 aunties?

"Yes, he has"

"But you said 'our son', so I am not his aunty?"

"You aren't"

Oh dear ghad, please take me now

Sowon can only pray as she was about to say her damn freaking secret that she promised to take to her grave.

"But why 5 aunties?"

"Uhmm our members and my sister"

Yeah, please take me now. I just dropped a bomb on myself. I promised to never let her find out about this! And yet, I am the one to reveal it to her.

"Seriously?"

"Uhmm yes"

Sowon did not expect the turn of events, Eunha's tone suddenly went giddy as if relieved and happy.

"So, meonji.. Meonji is our son?"

"Hmm"

"I am Meonji's other mom?"

"She's your son, Eun. I actually bought him because of you."

Eunha kept mum to let her continue.

"Meonji reminded me of you. I couldn't help but keep him because he looks so much like you."

"Really, unnie?"

She sounded really happy, too happy even. Eunha sighed, out of relief and out of worry.

"Wow, I am getting really frustrated over the wrong idea because I thought I am just his aunty. I, unnie, when you told us, you are getting a son, I was actually assuming I am the other mom because I have long desired to be your wife. I was so disappointed when you said he got 5 aunties, silly me! I am really sorry unnie that I even screamed at you earlier.. Sorry love!"

Sowon might have had her brain broken as she heard Eunha say the word 'your wife'. 

Eunha was now hugging her sweetly without any trace of frustration, only relieved that her suspicion was not true. As Sojung remained still, she could not help but remembers SinB's words, to tell Eunha what had been bothering her.

 

------

 

Well, being honest won't get me into trouble right?

She took all the courage and air she needed.

Ghad, please help me.

"The truth is..."

"Hmm? Unnie, why?"

Sojung broke the hug gently and looked at Eunha straight in the eye.

"I actually thought of having Meonji so I could have something that reminds me of you when you leave me.."

Sowon can hear her voice deflates as she reveals the truth to Eunha.

"Unnie, what?! Why are you thinking I will leave you?!"

Glaring at her again with more intensity compared to before clearly not liking what has been on her unnie's mind all along.

Here we go, hope I survive.

"I thought how Jungkook is perfect you just like what other people say. He is so much better than I am. He and you might really be the right pair. He's just really so ideal, many like him, if you two knew each other, he might like you and you uhmm might end up liking him too. You two looked so good together."

Most importantly, you'll have it easier. It will be noisy and chaotic for quite some time but people will accept. Unlike us, will forever be treated as an outcast and I don't want other people cursing at you. If it only me getting hurt, it's fine, I can take all the pain but you are involved and I will never forgive myself if anything bad happens to you.

Sojung's mind stopped wandering when a slap landed on her right cheek. She remained setting her eyes on the floor but not missing the way Eunha had her fist clenched tightly.

"How could you-- unnie! You are such an idiot!"

Punch, straight punch to her shoulder but she does not look up. She does not know what was in Eunha's mind but she's sure she could not bear looking at her disappointed expression.

"Kim Sojung fcking look at me!"

She can't even use the unnie card when Eunha cursed at her like that it only meant one thing, she has to fcking face her now or else...

There was disappointment but more of anger and frustration.

"I love you, Kim Sojung! Didn't you hear me earlier? I get as far as assuming becoming your wife and you are thinking of what? Of how good that Jungkook guy and me looked together? Unnie, you don't know how many sleepless night I've had because I am thinking of what I did wrong for you to avoid or ignore me. What did I even do, for Meonji, to get all your attention?! I even thought of competing against that puppy for you!"

Eunha looked at her with hurt.

"Unnie, I love you so damn much that it hurts when you don't talk to me of things that are bothering you, things that are weighing you down. Unnie, I am your girlfriend. Your other half, you are not supposed to think of me being with anyone else. I am yours, unnie. All yours, the heck with what people had been saying. I love you and I have been dying to let the world knows that we are together. We are for each other, hell to that ideal whatsoever. You are the right one for me, okay? I'll make damn sure I am your only one, no one gets to have you aside from me. You're mine, alright? Please keep in mind that Jung Eunbi only belongs to a girl named Kim Sojung."

Sojung can only cry tears of joy as Eunha declares her love for her.

Oh what did she even do in the past that she got someone like Eunha to love.

"I am sorry Eun for making you worry or for even doubting."

"Just please stop thinking that anyone's better than you. Unnie, there's nothing to compare, I can only see you. So please, just focus on me, on us okay?"

"Hhmmm I will, don't worry."

"I love you so much Sojungiieee..."

Sowon can't help but smile, the tenderness in Eunha's voice and look can only soothe her troubling heart and mind.

"I love you too so much, Eun"

They tightened their hold of one another afraid of losing each other. Eunha sighed contentedly as she sunk herself deeper to Sojung's warm embrace.

To her, Sojung's hugs are her home. But she never said that to her, y'know one gotta keep a secret from her lover.

She was about to fall asleep because of being so comfortable with Sowon's arms enveloping her when she remembered something.

"Hmmph I can't help but be embarrassed to have confessed of wanting to be your wife earlier!"

"Oh my god, Eun... Just so you know, I might have thought of you more than that already. See Meonji, right? I already thought of having a family with you without even letting you know, you got a son too.. I was ready to go all single mom of Meonji if you ever leave me.."

"Yah! Stop *kiss thinking *kiss you will lose me! Because *kiss I won't leave you!"

She told Sowon in between of pecks or kisses on the latter's lips.

"I really wanted to spend forever with you, Eun."

"Well, it's now with me and our son Kim Meonji, sojungiee"

"Of course, we are a family, Eun."

A clap startled them, looks like they are not alone anymore.

"Wow!! After we let you two reconcile you are throwing us away like that? Unnie, TtinB is disappointed! I am going to tell Yerin unnie of this! We aren't part of the family now?!"

"Yah SinB! Wait that's not what I--"

But the door closed with a loud sound, her members are going to sulk and it's going to be the death of her wallet again to make sure to compensate for the moral damages she caused to them as stated by Umji and SinB later or next day.

"Let her be unnie, I'll help you with treating our whole family."

Eunha winked at her cutely.

"Please go back to hugging me now, unnie... I miss you.. You ignored me for so long... Let me have your embrace back now.."

They laid on the sofa cuddling, they have the house all by the,selves. For sure SinB had asked her Yerin unnie and Yumji to leave them alone tonight. As she had seen the two of them already in good terms, it does not hurt to give the couple some alone time, right?

Right?

"Okay, my Eun, I will hug you like there's no tomorrow."

"It's fine with me even if the world ends tonight, as long as you are with me. I'm okay with anything. I fear nothing when I am with you unnie. I love you."

"Me too, Eun.. I'm fine as long as I get to stay with you, I love you meonji's mom, my wife"

Eunha can't help but to punch her shoulder lightly.

"Don't just call me that, make sure you'll really do so. Do make me your wife, unnie."

"Well, love that's going to happen soon, I love you."

They can only sigh of happiness, future may bring a lot of uncertainty and unnecessary things to them but one thing's for sure, they are going to make their love work.

Work, work for eternity, for forever, to spend the rest of their lives together. 

Nothing or no one can ever come in between.

===end===