Jung Wheein & Choi Seoah (Juniel)

Various Oneshots

"I don't suppose you've got a blowtorch around here?" The woman next to her asked, watching as a snowman started to pull itself back together.

"Sure, Tempest, I'll just pull one out of my bodysuit." She replied, using her sword to slice through another snowman.

"No need to be snarky about it." Tempest replied, using her powers to center the wind on the snowman in front of her, bits of snow starting to blow off of it even as it continued to struggle to get to her. "Which villain sent these to us, I wonder."

"Could have been the Icicle." Echo suggested. "He has powers over snow and ice like this after all."

"Sure it couldn't be Eclipse? She has powers over the weather."

"Yeah, but she's locked up. Couldn't have been her." She stopped in her tracks, planting her feet so she wouldn't slip as she opened to let out out one of her sonic screams. The snowmen hit by the scream fell to pieces in front of her.

"Warn a girl next time." Tempest complained, rubbing one of her ears.

"You want them crawling all over us? I didn't have time time to warn you."

"Where's Ember when you need him." The other woman pulled a knife from one of her boots, throwing it at one of the snowmen. The blade stuck squarely in it's chest, doing nothing to stop it from continuing it's movements.

"A knife? They're made of snow and ice! What did you think that would do?"

"Hmm, let me try something else then." Tempest held her hands out, centering her winds on the snowman, slowly compressing it into a ball of snow with broken sticks sticking out of the snow.

Slowly the two women fought back the snowmen, using their powers against them until they started to fall apart, no longer moving.

"Guess we're done here. Can we go home now?" Echo asked. "I'm sore and this outfit is sticking to me."

"Yeah, come on."

****

"Why did I think leather was a good idea?" Wheein groaned as she peeled herself out of her bodysuit. "I feel like I'm peeling off my skin."

"I told you you should've gone with cotton." Seoah reminded her as she changed out of her own outfit. "Much easier to take on and off.

Her companion rolled her eyes. "Yeah, well, you show up in cotton and people ask who the idiot in the street is."

"At least I'm comfortable." Was all she replied.

"Yeah, yeah. Don't remind me." Wheein remarked, gathering her clothes to change into them. "Think anyone missed us?"

"Probably. What's our excuse this time?"

She hummed softly, pulling her tangled brown hair into a loose braid. "Snowball fight? It's not that far from the truth."

Seoah snorted, pulling her shirt over her head, walking over to her. "You've got bits of carrot in your hair. I think they're more likely to believe us if we said we were blowing up snowmen instead."

"That's too much like the truth." Wheein grabbed her wrist, pulling her closer to kiss her softly. "Maybe something else."

"Hmm, how about saying we made love on top of a snowman?" Her girlfriend replied as she kissed her back. "It would certainly fit your appearance."

"Ugh." The other woman groand, letting her go. "Fine, let's go shower before we go back."

"Probably a good idea." Seoah replied. "We can work on our cover story."