Cho Kyuhyun & Kim Jongin (Kai)

Various Oneshots

Jongin groaned, looking down at his laptop. The screen had frozen again, at the most inopportune moment. Two men were frozen on the screen, locked in an embrace that was clearly more than just friendly. He hit the buttons to bring up his task manager but nothing happened, same for when he hit the power button. Sighing, he shut the laptop, waiting a minute before opening it hopefully. Perhaps the video player had crashed and he'd be able to use his laptop again. No such luck, the two men were still locked in a kiss, frozen on his screen. 

Of all the times for it to freeze, he thought, letting his head drop on the desk with a thump. It had to be when I was watching . Now some poor computer guy is going to be stuck looking at this while he fixes my laptop.

He allowed himself to feel sorry for himself a little longer before getting his computer bag, packing the cord and laptop in it as he slid his shoes on. He knew of a computer repair shop nearby that he could take it to. Hopefully it wouldn't cause him too much embarassement, or cost him too much money, to get it fixed.

Getting his bike out of the garage, he looked longingly at his broken-down car, knowing he wouldn't be driving it anytime soon if he fixed the laptop first. "Oh, well. This is more important." He told himself, getting on his bike and starting to ride out onto the street. He reached the store after a few minutes, sighing in relief when he saw it was open, it didn't look busy either. One young man sat behind the counter, looking bored as he played on his phone. 

Getting off his bike, Jongin leaned it against the building before he walked in.

The young man looked up, brown eyes moving over his body before he met his gaze. "Can I help you?"

"Um, it's my laptop. It froze and nothing I can do will fix it." He held up the computer bag as proof.

"Let me see it."

He tried not to blush as he took his laptop out of the bag. Why did the other man have to be so good-looking? He thought, pushing his black hair out of his eyes as he set the laptop on the counter and opened it.

The other man leaned forward to look at it, giving Jongin a view of his nametag. Cho Kyuhyun, technician, it said. His wavy dark blond hair fell in his eyes as he moved.

"Oh, you're a technician?" He asked, biting his lip. He'd been sure the other man was just a secretary.

An arched eyebrow and a finger pointing towards the sigh behind him was all the answer the young man gave him before he started pressing keys on the keyboard.

Jongin glanced at the sign, reading Kui Xian's Computer Services. "Kui Xian? Who's that?"

"Me."

"But your name tag.."

"It's my Chinese name. A friend told me I should have a repair shop since I'm so good with computers. How old is your laptop?"

"Oh. I've only had it a few years."

"Were you only watching your video on it or were you doing other things on it as well?"

Jongin's face flamed as he thought about it. "I wasn't - I mean - Surely, you don't think-!"

Kyuhyun looked up from behind the computer, seeing him. "Oh, calm down, I wasn't asking if you were ing. I meant something like a game or anything like that."

"Oh." He covered his face until he calmed down, peeking between his fingers. "Well, I was writing an email but that's it."

"Ok. Well, I'm going to keep this overnight, see if I can get it working again. I assume you don't want me to do a complete wipe?"

"Wha?" Jongin blinked before shaking his head. "Definitely not. There's a lot of stuff on there I don't want to lose."

"Alright. Come back tomorrow then. Give me the bag please."

He nodded, passing the bag over the counter to Kyuhyun. "Alright, I'll be back tomorrow then."

"Don't come before two."

Jongin flushed, staring at him. "What?"

Kyuhyun looked at him over the counter, a slight smirk on his lips. "Don't come here before two." He specified. "Though if you don't before two..." He trailed off, watching him. "Well, that's none of my business."

Jongin nodded, his face turning red again. "I-I'll see you tomorrow then."

"Good. See you tomorrow."

The younger man nodded again, turning to leave the shop.

"Wait. I need a name."

"Oh. I'm Jongin, Kim Jongin."

"Alright. It should be ready when you get here."

****

Jongin hesitated, tugging his shirt down before he walked into the store.

Kyuhyun looked up when he heard the door open, his eyes flicking to the clock. "Ah, good. It's after two. Come in, Jongin."

"Um, is my computer ready?" He asked, tugging on his shirt again as he stepped inside.

"Yeah, it is. I had to do a backup onto a different computer though, and do a factory reset. The files are back on your computer though. It should be fine."

"Oh, thank god." Jongin smiled at him in relief. "Thank you so much."

"Ah, we're not finished. Lock the door and flip the sign for me, please."

The younger man blinked in surprise though he walked to the door to do what he'd said.

"Good boy. Mind following me back here?"

A blush formed on his cheeks as he nodded, following Kyuhyun to the back of the store. They stopped in front of a table with his laptop perched on it, a video playing on the screen. To his mortification, it was the video that had frozen up yesterday. "Oh, god... I hope you don't think I'm some freak." he mumbled, watching as one man tied up the other man, who was kneeling, completely .

Kyuhyun smirked. "Oh, really? With all the on your computer, it seems like it."

Jongin blinked at him. "Wait, you saw it all?"

"I had to backup your computer, remember? I went through every folder on there. You should try naming your with the dates rather than the name, if you don't want people to know what it's about."

"Is that why you brought me back here? To warn me about naming videos?"

"No, I brought you back here to check something." Kyuhyun stepped closer to him. "It wasn't an order but I still wonder if you obeyed it."

"Obeyed what?" Jongin asked, watching Kyuhyun as he resisted the urge to step back.

"Do I really need to repeat it?" The other man asked, his hands settling on his hips.

The dark haired man swallowed, shaking his head. "No... no before two." He answered softly. "I did obey."

"Oh, really?" Long fingers slid over the waistband of his sweatpants, tugging the fabric down a few inches. "And if I pull these down, what am I going to see?"

Jongin made a sound when he heard him. "I-I-" 

He was interrupted when Kyuhyun smirked, tugging his pants down completely, letting them pool at his ankles. His was pressing against his boxers at this point, a stain forming from the precum leaking from . 

"Mmm, already so hard?" The older man cupped his through the fabric, rubbing his fingers along the shaft slowly.

The younger held onto his shoulders with a moan, his hips rolling forward into his hand. "Y-Yes!"

"Mmm, how long have you been like this, cutie?" Kyuhyun's thumb pressed lightly against the head of his through the boxers, rubbing it with teasing .

"About... About an hour..." Jongin replied, his breathing getting faster as his hips ground forward, wanting more contact.

"And how long since you've ?" His other hand moved to the younger man's hips to hold him still.

The dark-haired man whined as he was held still, his body trembling from the pleasure. "An hour..."

"Mm, good boy." The blond hummed as he moved his hand to pull Jongin's boxers down, his hard springing out, showing a leather ring wrapped around the base. "Ah, a ring? Maybe I'll tease your before I let you ."

"Pl-Please...!"

"Please what?" One finger over his length slowly, teasing him as his twitched from the pleasure.

"Touch me... Just touch me...!" Jongin told him.

Kyuhyun smirked, guiding him to sit in a chair behind him, spreading his legs apart. "Keep your legs spread, cutie."

The younger man nodded his head quickly; he'd do anything as long as it meant Kyuhyun would keep touching him.

The blond leaned over him, wrapping his long fingers around his to it at a slow but steady pace. "Enjoying this?" He asked, his thumb flicking the spot just under the head of the youngers' . "Submitting to me like this, knowing that I could just let go at any time and send you home without an . I wonder if you'd go home and finish it off yourself or if you'd wait for the next time you see me."

Jongin squirmed in his seat as Kyuhyun talked, his hand continuing to move over his sensitive , coaxing more precum from . His own hands clenched on the arms of the chair, digging into the fabric. "I-I'd wait until the next time I see you..." He whimpered, knowing it was true. He'd always wanted someone who would dominate him like this, who'd take control of him.

"Oh, really? Maybe we should test that theory out." The older man slowed his , his other hand moving to his pants, freeing his own . "But first, I want you to make me , cutie." He told him before letting go of his completely. "Down on your knees and open your pretty mouth."

He panted heavily, squirming again as his need to slowly ebbed away, nodding before he slid out of the chair slowly and knelt in front of the older man. His thighs stayed parted to make room for his throbbing , looking up at Kyuhyun.

The blond looked back at him, his hand sliding into Jongin's hair as his other hand guided his into the others' mouth. He groaned softly, watching as the young man started to , his head bobbing over his , going slowly at first before going faster as he got used to his size.

The older man moaned lowly, his hips rolling to meet the youngers' mouth, his sliding into his throat as he tightened his grip in his hair to keep the other man still. After a minute to enjoy the tightness and warmth, he relaxed his grip to let him move again.

Jongin gasped as he caught his breath, though he stayed on Kyuhyun's , starting to harder to give him more pleasure.

After a minute, Kyuhyun pulled his length from Jongin's mouth, his shaft quickly as he started to , the thick liquid landing on his lips and chin as he moaned, panting softly. "St- your , cutie. I want to see you for me.."

The younger male blushed, leaning back as he wrapped one hand around his to it, meeting the older male's gaze as his hand moved, his wrist twisting with each up-, his hips moving to meet his hand. It only took a couple before he started to , the liquid shooting through the air to land on his chest and hips.

He was so out of it from the pleasure that he didn't even notice when Kyuhyun left and came back with a cloth in his hand, cleaning the off his face and hips. "You're such a good boy for me, Jongin. Such a good boy... Are you alright?" He asked him.

Jongin blushed, watching him as he nodded. "Y-Yeah, I'm alright." He replied, biting his lip. "So... what now?"

The blond chuckled, pulling his boxers and pants up over his sensitive . "Now, you go home and get something to eat and get cleaned up. I put my address and phone number on your computer, call me when you're ready for another session."

"Oh." He bit his lip, standing up slowly. "Um... Is there anything else?"

"Hmm, now that you mentioned it..." Kyuhyun tilted his chin up to peck his lips. "There is one thing. You are not allowed to unless you're with me. Understand?"

Jongin pecked him back with a blush. "What happens if I do ?"

"You'll tell me if you do and I'll punish you for it, simple as that." The blond watched his face carefully. "We'll cover everything else as we go."

"Yes, sir." The dark-haired male replied cheerfully, getting his computer and packing it in his bag. "I'll see you next time then."