Lee Kikwang & Min Yoongi (Suga)

Various Oneshots

Lee Kikwang sat down on the only bench in the park, glad that it was free for once. Pushing his damp hair out of his eyes, he looked around idly. He could see a few other runners, though not many. Seemed not everyone was as crazy as he was, wanting to run on this hot day. 

He opened his bottle and took a drink of his water, making a face when he felt how warm it was. He didn't care too much though as he took a long drink. It was something to drink at least. A thump next to him caused him to jump, the water bottle slipping from his mouth to pour down the front of his shirt. "Aish!" He looked down at the spreading wet spot before deciding he didn't care too much and looked over at his companion.

A young man with blue hair damp with sweat stared at him in surprise. "I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to-"

"It's alright." Kikwang interrupted him. "In this heat, it'll dry quickly. It just surprised me is all."

"Well, still..."

"It's just water, it won't stain. Besides, this is one of my work out shirts. Even if it did get stained, it doesn't matter."

"Ok, ok, I get it. I'll stop apologizing." The young man smiled over at him. "As long as you let me buy you another drink."

"Hmm, tell me your name first."

"Min Yoongi."

"I'm Kikwang. And I'll take a water." He smiled back at him.

Yoongi nodded his head, standing up. "Come with me. If I get to suffer the heat again, you're suffering with me."

Kikwang made a face before standing up. "You're lucky you're so cute."

"Are you flirting with me?" The other man asked.

"If you like it, then yes."

"What makes you think I'm gay?"

"Who says I think you're gay? You're a cute guy I just met, that's all."

Yoongi glanced over at him. "You're strange. I am gay though, by the way."

"Good to know." Kikwang replied, his lips curling into a smile. "Got a boyfriend?"

"Why?"

"Because I want to be sure no one will come and punch me if I ask you out."

"No, I don't. Do you always pick up guys in the park?"

"Nah, you're the first."

Yoongi turned around to look at him. "I like Thai food. Pick me up at six." He replied before turning to walk again.

Kikwang stared at him for a minute before remembering something. "Hey, wait!" He started running after the blue haired man. "You didn't tell me where you lived!"