Blissfully wrong

Fallen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warning!: None

------

Everything was like a fairytale and you felt like you were finally living the dream. Now that both of you had clarified your feelings for one another, you no longer felt like a fool for being in this one-sided love and you stopped hesitating around Younghyun, giving your all to the relationship you had with him. Likewise, Younghyun didn’t hold back anymore. All those days of having to hold in all his pent-up feelings and restrain his affection was gone. He loved you openly, wildly and immensely. Touches were limited to hand holding last time, but Younghyun now had you perpetually locked in an embrace. He’ll always have both hands locked around you – around your waist, your arms, your shoulders. His hands always squeezed you into a tight hug that sometimes physically hurt, but never once did you complain because you would much rather have him close than go back to those days where you couldn’t even remember how his skin felt on yours.

Kisses that used to be planned and purposeful, meant to show you off to the world were now gone. In its place, are kisses that are spontaneous and accompanied with soft whispers of “I love you” – ones that were meant to declare his unabashed affection for you. With so much consistent displays of affection, you thought he’ll tone down with many people around – such as during his basketball trainings – but with Kang Younghyun, you’re sorely wrong. He would sit beside you during his training break and suddenly, he would reach for your hand and brought it up against his lips, pressing a feather light kiss to your knuckles. The first time he did it, your head snapped up to look at him in shock, still not used to such casual displays of affection – especially in front of so many people. You can’t fight the blood rushing to your face as you felt your face burn. The rest of your body burned as well, right down to your fingertips of your hands that he currently held onto. But now? It was like second nature. You don’t even bat an eyelash when he took your hand in his to press a kiss against the knuckles, before shifting to press his cheek against the back of your hand. You quite liked it when he does that – his fluffy cheeks form a really comfortable pillow for your hands. You felt his gaze on you, and you merely lifted your eyes to spare him a glance before directing your attention to the open book across your lap.

“Why are you staring so intently at me?”

“You don’t pay attention to me anymore.”

“You do this all the time – I’m used to it already.”

It was meant as a teasing statement but Younghyun took great offence to that statement, dropping your hand from his cheek but still clasping onto them with his own. A smile split across your lips as you chuckled at your boyfriend, stealing a look at him from the side of your eye as a smirk tugged the corners of your lips up. He looked extremely offended so you scooted over to place a soft peck on his cheeks. Your petty boy is still not appeased, so you gave him one more kiss, this time to his lips instead. After you pulled back, you realised he still had his eyes narrowed at you, a scowl on full display on his face.

“Still angry at me?”

“Yes.”

"Petty!"

"Are you trying to get me more riled up on purpose?"

"I don't know... maybe?"

You shrugged your shoulders innocently as you raised your eyebrows, and Younghyun is truly at a loss for words now – where did his innocent, sweet girlfriend disappear to?

"You know, a long time ago, you wouldn't have been so cheeky."

"What can I say, I only learn from th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter