The Proposal

So I Married The President?!


The Proposal



 

 

There were so many reasons why Baekhyun felt like fainting right there and right then. Like, how seemingly to be a dream his situation was. Like, how fast things happened and he had not yet had time to take it in. Or like, how the man with super strong aura sitting before him was really the president of South Korea, Park Chanyeol.

Sure, he has only seen the President on television screen or national’s newspaper and magazines. He was idolized by so many girls for his look and like it or not, Baekhyun had to admit that they had a point. Where else anyone can find a super tall, handsome, young, and hot man as a President? One in a million.

Seeing him on the screen was one thing. Seeing him in person was another. Especially with him sitting there in front of him, all perfect suit and his consistent stare at Baekhyun, and men in black all around him, Baekhyun surprised that he was still breathing.

With the statement easily made by his mother, he wondered why he survived.

“H-husband?!” After a whole two minutes of silence, Baekhyun somehow found his voice back. It was so small and strange even in his own ears, like a dying little hamster.

Someone handsome yet pretty short sitting next to the president reached his own, asking for a shake, which Baekhyun took reluctantly.

“My name is Kim Junmyeon, the personal assistant of our president.”

“Is he….,” he found it hard to function when all his body had turned into jelly. “Is he really our president?”

“Of course he is! He is Park Chanyeol! Our President who is said to be as handsome as EXO members!” It was quite threatening the way Junmyeon answered him with fire in his eyes. He leaned his body closer, forcing Baekhyun to move his body back as the assistant offered a wide creepy smile and gave him a document.

“This is our proposal and President’s profile all in there. “

Baekhyun flipped the first page open and couldn’t help but to curse, inwardly at least. Even the first sentence left him gaping like a fish being out of water.

Today, February 7th 2xxx, I, President of South Korea, Park Chanyeol, propose you, Byun Baekhyun, to be my husband. Here are some acknowledgements you might want to take into consideration:

  1. Park Chanyeol is the President of South Korea
  2. Still young, handsome, 185 cm tall, and one of the youngest Presidents in history
  3. Net worth over 2, 75 billion dollars.
  4. You can live in the Blue House and will be serviced for 24/7

 

Baekhyun couldn’t close his mouth. Because… what the he was reading?! Is that a married proposal or business proposal?! What’s wrong with that President’s brain?!

Sensing something off from Baekhyun’s reaction, the President, for the first time moved. He moved his hand to take the strange document Junmyeon gave the small male and felt his blood rising to his face. What. The. ing. .

He snapped his head to glare at Junmyeon, who struggled to shy away from the killer gaze.

Junmyeon cleared his throat. He was doing this for Chanyeol’s sake anyway. “We have consulted to Fengshui master and calculated you and President’s names and birthdates, it’s matched! We have also chosen the date. If you agree, we can have the wedding two months from now and the preparation will be starting soon.”

“W- WHAT?! Two months?! W-why so soon?”

Even if Baekhyun never had a medical history of heart attack, he wondered why he hadn’t got one yet.

“The president’s late grandfather wanted him to get married before he is thirty and he is almost thirty now.” And, without being asked, he added. “Just like you.”

Baekhyun was one centimetre away from slapping that annoying assistant in the mouth. If only he didn’t have a bigger issue to deal with.

“But but... It’s so soon. I- I have to think about-“

“We agree,” Baekhyun’s mom cut in.

“MOM?!!”

Junmyeon and Baekhyun mom shook hand firmly. “Deal. The marriage is two months from now.”

 

***

 

A/N: This is getting random. And short. Please slap me.

Also, 50 votes guys!!! I don’t deserve this but thank you huhu.

I made new wattpad @specialnay27, follow if you like.