Special Guest

So I Married The President?!


Special Guest



 

 

“GO BACK TO YOUR SEAT!!!” Baekhyun practically roared.

He had been  yelling the same sentence again and again yet no one listened, the kids still crowded on the door and windows, trying to see if there was really a president in their school. And now, the beast in him had broken loose. The class suddenly was filled with silence except for the sound of Baekhyun’s harsh breathe, even Haechan could swear he saw smoke coming out of Baekhyun’s nostrils and ears. Everyone froze in their positions.

“I said, GO. BACK. TO. YOUR. SEAT. NOW!!!” He almost spelled. And for the first time, everyone listened to him. One by one of the students sat back on their seats with sulky look.

“Let’s continue our study,” He flipped his packet book open. “Open your book page one hundred and—“

BRUK! The door was, literally, kicked open with a loud sound it snapped everyone’s attention. Included Baekhyun. Especially Baekhyun. Because he was teaching and who dared being so rude like that?

He didn’t have time to respond, however, as men in black suits like in the movies barged in. There were a pair, tall and well-built. And another pair behind them. And maybe more to come.

“Are you Mr. Byun Baekhyun?” One asked.

Baekhyun opened his mouth, gaping. At that moment, it was even hard to recall his own name. Who are these guys? What are they doing? I saw guns, am I going to die?!! I didn’t commit a crime did i?!!

“I-I am…”

“Please come with us.”

“Wait! What? WHY?!!! I DIDN’T COMMIT A CRIME!!!”

“Come with us.”

“NOOOO!!!!”

They forced. Baekhyun resisted. They forced more. The tiny teacher didn’t even know how to fight, he grabbed the table held it so tight but they were able to pull him, he held on the door, asking for help from his students, but no one could. There were four men there and Baekhyun who never even went to gym couldn’t compare to them. He let himself being dragged along the hall, panic and lost.

He wasn’t brought into the headmaster office, nor into the police office… yet. Instead, he was shoved into a luxury car with a man in black suit in each of his side.

“Wait! Wait! Where are we going?! AM I KIDNAPPED?!!”

He started to scream then. But of course, to no avail.

“Mr. Byun, please stop.”

“HELPPP I’M KIDNAPPED!!!”

“MR. BYUN!!!”

Baekhyun stopped in instant. The man yelling at him was bulky, and scary with a deep scar on his cheek, half hidden in his sunglasses. Baekhyun didn’t even have time to wonder why they were wearing sunglasses in the car, it wasn’t even that sunny today. He could only gulp.

The street was clear. Literally, there wasn’t any other vehicle nor human could be spotted beside this batch of black cars. It couldn’t even be useful if he scream until his throat dry. So he sat still, being so small between these strangers, fiddling with his fingers.

They came to the familiar neighborhood. And when the car stopped, Baekhyun couldn’t help but gape again. They stopped right in front of his house.

What the… WHAT IS HAPPENING?!!

The man on Baekhyun’s right climbed out of the car and let the door open while he stood there, gesturing for Baekhyun to get out as well in a very polite manner. Too polite he even bowed down. Yet the small guy didn’t have time to wonder over such small thing when his house, literally, was filled with such people. People in black suits. The stood  in front of the door, in the yard, and even going around inside the house.

With trembling legs, Baekhyun took step by step into his house. It was the first time he was so afraid entering his own home. But these people made him couldn’t fight back worst scenarios inside his head.

Did Mom murder someone?

Was Dad a terrorist?

Did Baekbeom (his younger brother) conspire with international mafia gang?

When he passed the doorstep, all eyes suddenly turned to him. Sitting on the furthest sofa, was his family: mom, dad, and younger brother, all looked just as lost as him. Then, his eyes caught a bundle of black hair behind the nearest sofa. He couldn’t see that person but all of sudden, he had goose bumps crawling up his spine to his nape.

This person did have a very strong aura around him.

“Baekhyun!” His mom called, moving her to the side, practically shoving the two men of his family to the side to make one small space. “Sit here.”

Baekhyun didn’t question. He didn’t have energy to but just to obey. He felt his heart thumping hard against his ribcage for all the reasons he was here, but when he looked up, all that stopped. For that second, his heart stopped beating, his lungs stop pumping oxygen, his brain stopped working; practically, all his system went dead.

He just sat there, staring at the masterpiece before him that didn’t even look real. It couldn’t be any worse but it did.

Because… the man was staring back at him, right in the eyes.

“Baekhyun, this is our President, your soon to be husband.”

 

***

 

A/N: This is short! But this is a short fic anyway! And I’m sorry for late update esp with my other fics. But I have so many projects and fics to continue I’m crying ;;