Vamp Clubs Aren't for Babies

Time is one Enemy, but so are you

Joshua let the heavy bass of the music flow through him. He smiled at the woman he was dancing with, giving her that look that made people weak in the knees and their wet.

The woman looked like she’d do anything to have Joshua all over her. She’d be easy prey. A quick blood session and he’d leave her in a semi-euphoric state.

Touching her softly, he ran his nose up her neck, smiling as she gasped. He moved to whisper to her that they should leave but he felt eyes piercing into him. Disgruntled, he looked up to the second floor.

Well then. A boy, no a man by human standards was looking at him. A handsome one. He had cheekbones that could cut Joshua, with a strong nose and a jaw that would be fun to nibble on before he sunk his teeth into his neck. And eyes that pierced through his heart. His unbeating one anyhow.

The woman would have to be left. Pity. Quirking a tiny smile at her, he whispered, his voice sweet and full of power, “I’m sorry but tonight you’ll have to go home with someone else.” He left her side moving towards the bar, feeling those eyes on him.

Leaning against it, he waved to the bartender. A half witch child that Joshua knew.

He nodded, going to prepare Joshua’s drink.

Joshua waited. For both his drink and the man with the piercing eyes.

His drink got to him first by scant seconds. Tipping his head back, he hid a smirk into his glass as he felt hands come around his waist.

Softly, he dislodged them. He drank quenching his thirst for something wet. As he put down the drink, he turned his head to look at the intruder who touched him. “Can I help you?”

Handsome man from the 2nd floor was here. He smiled at Joshua, the corner of his lips almost turning into a smirk.

“Might be able to,” he said shuffling close. “I have this thing that’s causing me trouble.”

Joshua raised his brows, looking him up and down, almost startling at the tent in the front of handsome man’s pants. “Was someone happy to see to me?”

“A bit,” he grinned.

Slowly, Joshua smirked.


Groaning against his lips, Joshua arched into his touch, making sure he rubbed at handsome man’s all the while. And what a big one it was.

He pulled away, biting down on a whine as he felt the hand migrate from his to the crack of his , rubbing at where his hole was. Joshua placed his hands on handsome man’s chest. “Down boy,” he panted, smirking at him.

Handsome man moaned softly, muttering out a small, “.”

“Hmm,” Joshua whispered, leaning in to pepper kisses on his jawline. “You’d want that wouldn’t you? To me raw and leave me open?” He fondled the growing , smiling a bit as it twitched in his hands. Pity he had to do this, he was dead sure that the in his hands would have him feeling oh so good. He laid one last soft kiss on the handsome man’s face before he pulled back. Joshua snarled, fangs coming out. “Too bad I don’t around with hunters, even baby ones.”