Chapter VII - Holding on

We All Want Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyejin was not a fan of shootings. In fact, she avoided using her gun, the exception being a dangerous situation like the one they were in. Hidden under the truck with Wheein, she saw flashes of her life and the moments she cherished the most. "Hyejin? What are we gonna do?" Moonbyul asked knocking on the truck once more.

"First, don't move." Hyejin moved slowly the side where Moonbyul was. "Second, don't you dare risking your life. I'm saying this because Yongsun is still inside her car. Third, I need those three man down so we can move. On my count, you shoot. Understood?"
"Yes, ma'am."
"After you shoot them, shoot the tires of this truck and then you can join Yongsun in the car but you gotta be fast. Wheein is here and she's gonna create a distraction so you two can go to the federal building and talk to Hani. You wanna talk to Hani and Hani only and tell her we need help underwater. She'll know what to do. Understood?"
"Yes."

"One." Moonbyul checked the men's positions. One was on the left, near the club's exit. The other, on the right, near her car and the third was talking to him. "Two."
"Hyejin, you and Wheein need to fire your guns too so we confuse them, the direction of the bullets will make everything too obvious."
"Wheein, you heard her. Three."

Wheein shot five out of the six tires of the truck. Hyejin shot the two men standing in front of Moonbyul's car and Moonbyul lost her target. There was someone hidden shooting back at them and Moonbyul had to roll her body under the truck to protect herself.
As the shooting continued, Moonbyul aimed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter