Chapter VI - When I caught myself

We All Want Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I gotta be quick, they can't find out that I have a phone or a pocket knife under my shirt's sleeve. They already have my gun and all my stuff. Track the location of this phone and find me. Don't tell Yon-" Moonbyul stopped talking and Hyejin heard a loud growl of pain.
"How long did you think you could hide this phone? Do you think you're smarter than me?" The man punched Moonbyul's stomach again. "Guess what? You're not!"

Moonbyul was tied, her hands above her head near the ceiling. She had no clue of where she was, her latest memory being a truck full of gagged women that also had chains on their feet and hands.


TWO HOURS BEFORE


The destination of the white car was the strip club where Yongsun worked. The group of men walked the woman in and Moonbyul spent a couple of minutes inside the car thinking of how she could enter the place without being noticed.
Moonbyul's photographic memory was great. Once Yongsun got the building plan it was easier to know all the entrances. She chose one of the service exits.
After walking a long hall and passing by the kitchen, she found a waiting room of some sort. From behind a curtain, Moonbyul could see three dors. The center probably gave access to the club since it only had a red curtain and not a proper door. The left was open but she couldn't see much from where she was standing. The right was closed and she could hear some low mumbling.
The waiting room was clear, the only problem was a camera. She needed to find a way to cross the room and enter the left door without getting caught. The camera moved from side to side of the room every 4 seconds and it took 3 seconds until it was completely turned to the other side. The room probably had another camera above the door where Moonbyul was and this one probably did the reverse process. While the other side was turned to the left, the side where she was turned to the right. Moonbyul needed to be fast and run to the left door on the second the two cameras met in the middle of the room.
If the camera took 3 seconds to be completely turned to the other side, Moonbyul had 1 second to run to the left door. In the count of three, she ran as fast as she could. She wasn't sure if it worked, but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter