Chapter II - Key

We All Want Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You had one job!" Hyejin slammed the table. "You know I only trust you and Wheein from homicides on this station and she's got plenty of work to do already. The rest of the team and most of them are only waiting to retire."
"Hyejin, you have to understand that it's not that simple. I can't break into someone's house like that! I know we need more evidences, I'm just being careful!"
"You got a copy of the ing key. How do you want me to understand?" Hyejin mimicked quotation marks.


TWO DAYS BEFORE


Moonbyul was very careful with her cases. Some of them took months of investigation, they were like math equations and she loved solving difficult questions. Right now she was working on a four year case from a drug dealer whom she thought to be the king of the mafia. She followed his track for all this time behind Hyejin's back, her order was to archive and forget since they arrested the closest suspect but Moonbyul had a feeling. She had that feeling that would make her lose sleep because she knew something was wrong.
Meanwhile, she was working on gun traffic case. A whole family was involved and she managed to find their house and follow the elder couple for a couple of days. They used to pick up their granddaughter everyday at the kindergarten at the same time.


FRIDAY 23RD


"I like your pink hair." Moonbyul watched Solar get dressed. "What do you do for a living?"
"Im a kindergarten teacher. I teach kids from three to five years old and this month I let them pick a hair color for me, since I wanted to change." She smiled. Solar loved her profession, she always believed on the power of the education as an instrument of social transformation. "They like a gum princess whatever and chose pink, although some of the girls chose that Elsa from Frozen.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter