Chapter III - Private

We All Want Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Roses on the table, a bunch of drawings and crayons all over the floor and some dishes on the sink to be washed. A couple of family pictures on the wall, plants, a big and comfortable gray couch and some clothes to be fold. That was the view Moonbyul had when she first entered the elder couple's house, that later she discovered to be the home of a 7 member family whose last name was Portier.
The house was completely normal. In fact, Moonbyul was having hard time finding the place where they could possibly hide the guns. She didn't have much time, only 10 minutes left. She checked the little girl's room, the her older brother's room, the elder couple's room... apparently the other couple slept in the living room. That's when she noticed an almost imperceptible bulge on the carpet of the living room.
5 minutes. The house only had two doors, but she copied 5 different keys and she only understood why when she lifted the carpet to see a trapdoor.
3 minutes. Moonbyul needed evidences and she needed to be fast. She scanned the room with her eyes. A pile of large boxes, a table and another door. That door led to a locker room and that's when she found all kinds of imaginable guns. She didn't knew some, most of them were imported from other countries. She needed to leave.


SIX HOURS LATER


"My shift is two hours longer than yours, I have to see and analyse dead corpses and you're complaining because Hyejin is sending you to a strip club? Seriously, Moonbyul." Wheein sipped her coffee. "If I had my own car I would be in my house already, can't you drive faster?"
"Can't you shut up? I'm trying to focus here." Moonbyul stopped the car abruptly on a red light. Wheein squealed and they both laughed right after. "We should call it a day and get some beers. We're both too tired and frustrated to keep working."
"Or... I can go to that strip club with you." Whe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter