Forced Love

Shining Star

Hakyeon can't believe what she just saw. Her husband is lying on his bed with another woman. They look so happy as they cuddling. "Can you at least close the door?" Ask Hakyeon as she cross her arms and glare at the shameless man.

"Why should I do that? Just we two in this house. You already know my relationship with this beautiful woman. So, whats wrong with that?" Ask Wonshik as he smirk at his wife.

"Yeah, but I don't want to see you two lovey dovey in front of my eyes. It just hurt my eyes," reply Hakyeon as she roll her eyes before she close the door. She does not has any feeling anymore when she saw them. At first she feel sad and hurt to see her husband flirting and loving other woman even when she does not has any feeling on him. Even when the marriage was done because of their parents, still she hope that man can respect her as his wife.

"Wonshikkie, I think better if we go to other place next time. I'm feel quite uncomfortable to be here," said Jaehwan as she look down.

"Its okay. This is my house. I can bring anyone here. Don't worry," reply Wonshik as he rub Jaehwan's hairs softly.

"But, what about your wife? I think we should end our relationship. You already married Wonshik," said Jaehwan. Wonshik fastly shut with his lips.

"Don't say that. I love you and only you. You know I don't have any feeling with that woman. Just wait for a while. We will be divorce soon. Don't worry," said Wonshik that make Jaehwan smile. She put her head on Wonshik's chest and hug him tightly as she smile. She love him and she want him.

 

Hakyeon sigh as she sit at the living room. She feel so bored and lonely. She want someone to accompany her. Suddenly the phone ringing and fastly she pick up the phone. "Hello," said Hakyeon as she look at the tv lazily.

"Hello, where is Wonshik?" Ask the caller. Hakyeon easily recognise who the owner of the soft voice.

"At his room," reply Hakyeon.

"Call him. I want to talk to him," said the caller.

"Why you don't call his phone?" Ask Hakyeon.

"Already has. But he does not answering," reply him.

"If I call him right now, I don't think he will respond to me. He's busy with his lover right now," told Hakyeon before she sigh heavily. When the caller heard her words, he keep silent for a while.

"Are you okay?" Ask him. Hakyeon can detect worriedness from his voice. "I am. Thank you for worrying me, Taekwoon," said Hakyeon as she smile. Like that man is in front her.

"I'm not worrying you," reply Taekwoon fastly.

"But, I'm feel little bit lonely. Can you accompany me?" Ask Hakyeon as she lie on the sofa comfortably.

"Accompany? You want me to go there?" Ask Taekwoon with sneaky tone.

"No need to. Just talk to me. Just say anything. I'm feel so bored right now," said Hakyeon cutely. She can hear Taekwoon scoof at the other side before he agree. Then, they talk and talk. Without they know, they already talk for hours. Hakyeon stop talking for a while when she saw Wonshik and Jaehwan.

"Where you want to go?" Ask Hakyeon as she look at Wonshik and Jaehwan without moving from her place.

"Mall. Don't wait for me. I will not come back tonight," said Wonshik as he walk out from the house with Jaehwan. Hakyeon just shrug before she continue talking to Taekwoon.

"Are you okay?" Ask Taekwoon suddenly.

"I am. Why?" Ask Hakyeon back.

"Well, don't you feel jealous or mad at Wonshik and Jaehwan?" Ask Taekwoon that make Hakyeon sigh.

"Of course I am. But, thats before. Now, not anymore. I don't care about him and his lover anymore. We just counting days to divorce. Only one month left. I already keep my patient for eleven months. I will be free soon. Yay!" said Hakyeon before she cheering by herself. "Well, congrates then," said Taekwoon.

"Please be more sincere," said Hakyeon. "Congratulation Hakyeon. I'm so so so happy for you," wish Taekwoon with his hands clapping loudly.

"Okay, fine. I can hear it clearly how happy you are for me. Then, I can start my journey to find the one that love me and get married," said Hakyeon as she smile widely.

"But, you already married," reply Taekwoon. "I am. But, it not because of love. It because we are forced to. I don't want that. At first I though Wonshik and I can learn to love each other. But, its look like we can't. I want to live with my husband, true husband who love me for who I am for the rest of my live," said Hakyeon sincerely.

"I hope you can find him," Taekwoon hope the best for her. "I hope so," said Hakyeon as she pray in her heart.

 

Hakyeon who at the kitchen jump little when she heard loud sound of door closed. When she turn around, she can see Wonshik walk to his room fastly. And he not look so good. Few seconds later, Hakyeon can hear loud crash from Wonshik's room. She fastly run to his room and become shock when she found that man standing with his bleeding hands. She can see the mirror shatter on the floor with the dripping blood from his hand.

"Wonshik, what are you doing?" Ask Hakyeon as she walk toward that man carefully. She hold Wonshik's hand and inspect the wound carefully. Wonshik does not say anything and just stare blankly that make Hakyeon become more worried.

"Come, sit here," Hakyeon pull that man to sit on the bed. She then fastly run out to take the aid kit. When she got back, there more mess done by Wonshik. The broken vases and pictures frame.

"Let me see your wound," Hakyeon hold Wonshik's hand and start to treat the wound.

"Finish," Hakyeon look at the bandage hands in satisfy before she look at Wonshik. That man still does not move or show any emotion. Hakyeon take a deep breath before she move closer to that man and hug him. She pat his back softly.

"Jusy cry if you want," that what Wonshik need to hear before he burst in tears. He put his arms around Hakyeon's waist and hug her tightly as he cry and cry.

"Its okay. Everything will be fine," whisper Hakyeon even when she does not know what the actual problems.

 

Hakyeon step out from the room when Wonshik fall asleep in her embrace. She lean on the wall as she think what actually happen. Then she can heard the door bell ring. "Where's Wonshik?" Ask Taekwoon when Hakyeon open the door.

"Sleeping," reply Hakyeon as she step aside to allow Taekwoon and Hongbin enter the house.

"What happen?" Ask Hakyeon as she follow those two who walk straight toward Wonshik's room. "Don't enter. Its full with glass. You will get hurt," warn Hakyeon. Those two just look at Wonshik from the door before they close the door back.

"So, care to tell me what actually happen to him?" Demand Hakyeon as she cross her arms. Taekwoon and Hongbin look at each other before they sigh. "How about if you two sit first. I'll make you two coffee," suggest Hakyeon before she leave those two.

After few minutes, she come back with two cups of coffee. She put it on the table in front the men before she sit on the sofa as she look at those two. Waiting for their explaination.

"We met Wonshik's enemy at the club just now," Hongbin start his story. "Okay. What did he do?" Ask Hakyeon curiously.

"He said he the one that hired Jaehwan to seduce Wonshik," reply Hongbin. "Don't tell me Wonshik trust him?" Guess Hakyeon.

"He is because that man show him a video," said Taekwoon as he rub his face roughly.

"What video?" Ask Hakyeon as she can't be patient.

"Emm video of them sleeping together," reply Hongbin that make Hakyeon's eyes become wide. She lean on the sofa as she can't believe what she just heard. Jaehwan look nice for her. She know that woman really love Wonshik. She can see it from her eyes, the sparkling when she look at Wonshik.

"Stupid man," mumble Hakyeon that make the friends look at her. "Let me guess, Jaehwan met him to explain and he does not want to hear it," said Hakyeon that receive nod from those two.

"Who's that man?" Ask Hakyeon with her face become serious.

"His name Gong Minhwan. He's the Ceo of Force Enterprise," reply Taekwoon. Hakyeon take out her phone and call for someone. "Hanseul ah, I need your help," said Hakyeon when the other one answer her call.

"Gong Minhwan, Ceo of Force Enterprise. Search everything about him and tell me what you can found. Fast," order Hakyeon before she end the call. Suddenly, they can hear a loud crash come from Wonshik's room. They look at each other before all of them go to Wonshik's room fastly. Another broken glass can be seen lying on the floor dangerously. Wonshik grab another thing that he can get and throw it down.

Taekwoon and Hongbin walk toward that man and try to stop him. But, that man push his friends away and keep throwing things. Hakyeon feel worry to see them. There so many sharp glasses on the floor and anytime they can get hurt.

"Stop it all of you!" Shout Hakyeon that make those three stop their action and look at her. "Wonshik, put down that damn lamp now. All of you stay where you are right now and don't move. You can get hurt. I don't want to have another bleeding person here. Don't move," warn Hakyeon before she leave to take broom to clean the mess.

After Hakyeon finish clearing and cleaning the floor, she look at Wonshik with soft smile. She take his hands and pull him down to sit on the bed. She hold his hands tightly and rub it with her thumbs softly.

"Just rest for now. Clear up your mind. Calm yourself. So that you can think rationally without being influence by your angry feeling. You should go bathing to cold yourself. Your friends will help you. Okay," said Hakyeon softly. Wonshik nod his head silently. Hakyeon smile before she stand up and look at Hongbin and Taekwoon.

"Help him," order Hakyeon before she walk out from the room.

 

"Where is Wonshik? I need to talk to him," said Jaehwan as she look at Hakyeon desperately.

"Get in," said Hakyeon as she lead the woman inside the house. "Stay here first," said Hakyeon before she enter Wonshik's room.

"Wonshik, Jaehwan want to meet you," told Hakyeon. "Tell her to go away. I don't want to see her," reply Wonshik as he turn his body, backfacing that woman.

"Wonshik, you need to listen my explaination," said Jaehwan who can't wait anymore. She need to explain everything. "What more that you want to explain? So that you can lie to me again.You stay with me just because of my money. Not because you love me. I have seen everything. Just go. Don't hurt my feeling anymore. Just go back to your true boyfriend," said Wonshik without looking at the woman.

"Wonshik," Jaehwan try to hold Wonshik's hand but fastly got pull back by him. "Don't touch me and leave me now," said Wonshik as he point to the door.

Hakyeon pull Jaehwan's out from the room softly. "Just let him calm down for a while. Then you can meet him again and try to explain to him," said Hakyeon as she hold Jaehwan's hand and pat it softly. Jaehwan does not reply anything and continue to cry. She love Wonshik. So much. Its true she seduce Wonshik just because his money at first. But now, she already fall for him hardly.

Hakyeon hug that woman and pat her back. Try to calm her down. "I love him. Really love him," whisper her before she continue to cry. Suddenly Hakyeon can feel that woman's body become heavy in her arms.

"Jaehwan? Jaehwan, whats wrong?" Ask Hakyeon as she hold her tightly. Afraid that woman will fall on the floor.

"Wonshik, help me!" Shout Hakyeon that make the man walk out from his room fastly. "Jaehwan, wake up," Hakyeon continue trying to wake her up. She can see how pale that woman is.

"Whats wrong?" Ask Wonshik as he kneel beside the women. "I don't know. She suddenly fainted," reply Hakyeon as she look at Wonshik.

"Bring her to my room," order Hakyeon. Wonshik fastly lift Jaehwan into Hakyeon's room. Slowly he put her on the bed. Hakyeon put her hand on Jaehwan's forehead. "Its not hot," mumble Hakyeon. "Maybe she's too tired and stress," assume Hakyeon as she pull the blanket over Jaehwan's body softly.

"I leave her to you," said Wonshik before he leave those two alone. He love Jaehwan. Its hurt him to see her like that. But, he can't stay with someone that does not love him. Who lie to him. He does not want that.

 

Jaehwan open her eyes slowly. She hold her heavy head as she sit up. She look around and find out that she's not at her own room. "You already wake up. Are you okay?" Ask Hakyeon as she sit beside the woman and look at her worriedly.

"I am. I'm sorry for troubling you," said Jaehwan as she look down.

"You're not. It not you plan to be sick," reply Hakyeon as she smile. Jaehwan close with her hand when she feel something wrong with her stomach. She fastly run to the bathroom and start to throw up. Hakyeon follow her worriedly. She rub Jaehwan's back softly. She then help that woman back to the bed. After a while, Jaehwan feel better. "I think I need to go now," said Jaehwan as she stand up.

"Are you sure? You still weak," Hakyeon really does not like that idea to let this woman go back home alone. Late at night.

"Let me sent you home," said Hakyeon as she also stand up and take her car key.

"No need to. I don't want to be a burden for you," oppose Jaehwan.

"You are not. Its dangerous for you to go back alone. You're sick. So, let me sent you," said Hakyeon as she take her sweater and put it around Jaehwan's body.

"Lets go," Hakyeon hold her arm and help her walk out from the room. They can see three friends sitting at the living room with few tins of beer on the table.

"Wonshik, I need to sent Jaehwan home for a while," said Hakyeon. Wonshik does not reply and he keep drinking the beer.

"Lets go," said Hakyeon as she look at Jaehwan. That woman nod her head before she glance at Wonshik for last time before they leave the house.

"Why she's here?" Ask Hongbin after the women left.

"She come to give explaination. Suddenly she fainted," told Wonshik.

"You need to hear her first. Who know maybe Minhwan is lying," said Taekwoon. He feel quite pity to see that woman like that.

"How can he lie with that video. Its hurt to see someone that you love sleep with other man. Just stop it. I don't want to hear it anymore," Wonshik end the conversation as he continue drink the beer.

 

"I think you should go to hospital to check up," suggest Hakyeon when they already arrive at Jaehwan's house.

"I will. Thank you for sending me home. Thank you so much," said Jaehwan as she bow slightly to Hakyeon.

"Its okay," reply Hakyeon with a smile. Jaehwan want to leave before she close the door back and look at Hakyeon.

"What's wrong, Jaehwan?" Ask Hakyeon as she look at that woman curiously.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry for seducing your husband. I know Wonshik already married with you, but I still shamelessly seduce him. I'm such a bad person. I'm sorry," said Jaehwan as she start to cry. She really feel regret on it. If she does not do that, she will not feel this kind of pain. She will not hurt the one that she love the most.

"I forgive you. By the way, me and Wonshik are really not suit to be together. Don't worry. If not because of you, we still be divorce because of other reason or other woman," reply Hakyeon as she smile. She then cup's Jaehwan's face and rub the tears.

"Just be patient. When Wonshik already calm down, you can go back and explain to him," said Hakyeon. Jaehwan nod her head.

"You don't think I'm a bad person?" Ask Jaehwan curiously.

"Well, of course I think like that. But, I know you love Wonshik so much. There must be something happen that lead to this problems," reply Hakyeon as she smile slightly.

"Thank you. Thank you so much," said Jaehwan before she hug Hakyeon tightly. She feel so happy to know that someone trust her.

Jaehwan watch the car leave before she walk toward her house. As she walking, two men hold her arms and drag her harshly into a car. "What are you two doing? Let me go!" Shout Jaehwan as she try to fight. But, she's too weak to fight the men. When they already in the car, one of the men close Jaehwan's mouth with a handkerchief that make the woman lost her coincousness.

 

"Are you really gonna keep acting like this?" Ask Hakyeon as she cross her arms and glare at Wonshik who keep drinking beer. Taekwoon and Hongbin just keep silent as they look at his friend who ignoring Hakyeon's question. "Try to hear Jaehwan's explaination first. Can you?" Ask Hakyeon that make Wonshik look at her.

"No need to. I already know everything. She does not love me. If she love me, she will not sleep with that ," said Wonshik as he throw the tin beer in his hand.

"? Look who's talking," Hakyeon smirk before she walk closer to the man.

"You also sleep with other women before you meet Jaehwan. Am I right? If not, why your parents want you to get married with me. They worried you will stay acting like an and keep sleeping with different women everyday. Whats the different between you and her? She also has her past. Why you need to look at her past when she want to be with you for the present and future. Stop acting like a child and start thinking like an adult. Don't easily got trigger by something useless and stupid like that. You don't know who she met before you. She also does not know who you met before her. Why thats so important? You already found someone that you really love. Do you want to let her away easily like that," said Hakyeon that make Wonshik look down as he thinking. Taekwoon and Hongbin do not say anything and just look at the woman in amaze.

"That man, who's his name? Gong Minhwan? He's your enemy right? How can you trust him more than your lover? Stupid man," continue Hakyeon. Then, Hakyeon's phone ringing that make the woman stop her nagging. "Hello. What?" Yell Hakyeon that make the others look at her.

Hakyeon silently end the call and walk out from the house without saying anything. The men look at each other in confuse with her weird action.

 

Jaehwan open her eyes slowly as her hand hold her heavy head. She slowly sit up and look around. Her eyes become wide when she realise she's at unfamiliar room. She stand up and walk toward the door. She try to open it but its locked. "Let me out! Help!" Shout Jaehwan as she bang the door harshly. She turn around to find something that can be use for her to escape. She saw her bag on the sofa and fastly she run to it to take her phone. She call for Wonshik for help. But that man does not answering. She keep trying until someone snatch the phone away from her.

"Give me back!" Yell her as she try to take her phone from that man's hand.

"For what? So that you can call for that man to save you," said Minhwan as he throw the phone on the floor and step on it.

"What do you want from me, Minhwan? We already over," ask Jaehwan as she look at the man.

"I want you. You think you can get away from me easily like that. You choose that man over me. You chose to left me for him. I will make you regret on it," said Minhwan as he push that woman on the bed.

"Let me go, you devil. You make him hate me. You destroy my relationship with him. What more that you want?" Jaehwan hit him with her hands that easily caught by that man. He pin her down as he smirk.

"I want to destroy him. Taking you away from him make him suffer. Seeing him like that is my favourite," said Minhwan as he laugh.

"You dirty man," Jaehwan spit on his face as she glare at him angrily. Minhwan laugh as he wipe his face before he slap that woman. Jaehwan cry as she feel pain on her cheek. Still she does not give up and keep struggling to escape from that man.

"You think you can escape from me?" Minhwan then slap Jaehwan for few times until that woman stop fighting. She already weak with her bruise face and cut on her lips. Minhwan laugh as he tear Jaehwan's dress. "You're so y, Jaehwan. I never can forget your body," whisper Minhwan as his hand start roaming under her skirt. Jaehwan's tears already start to fall down. 'I'm sorry Wonshik. I'm sorry,' she keep chanting that in her mind as she close her eyes.

Suddenly the door was opened harshly that make Minhwan stop his action and look at the intruder. "," said Hakyeon as she walk closer to that man. She kick his face who still shock with her sudden appearance. It make he fall on the floor on his back harshly.

Hakyeon then hold her collar and punch him hardly. She keep punch him until she feel satisfy. She then stand up and give final kick to that man.

"Jaehwan, are you okay?" Ask Hakyeon as she look at Jaehwan worriedly. She brush the hairs carefully. She can see the bruise on her face that break her heart. To see a woman in that kind of situation make she feel hurt too. She fastly open her sweater and put it around Jaehwan's body as she hug her tightly. Jaehwan keep crying as she clutch Hakyeon's shirt tightly. She scare. Really scare. Her hands and body still trembling and shaking in Hakyeon's embrace.

 

"All of you still here?" Ask Hakyeon when she saw the friends still there. At the same spot when she left.

"Jaehwan? Whats going on?" Ask Wonshik as he walk closer to them.

"Put her inside my room," order Hakyeon as she look at Taevin who holding Jaehwan in his arms. He nod his head before he bring her into the room, pointed by his noona. Wonshik follow them closely as he look at Jaehwan worriedly.

"Thanks, Taevin. You can go back now. Told the boys I will treat them later for tonight," said Hakyeon as she look at the boy.

"Okay noona. Just tell us if you need any help," reply him before he leave.

"Whats going on?" Ask Taekwoon curiously. Hakyeon does not answer him and just go to kitchen to drink some water to cold herself. She then take a deep breath as she lean on the wall for a while before she return to the living room back. 

"Whats going on, Hakyeon? Why Jaehwan's face full with bruise?" Ask Wonshik as he walking out from Hakyeon's room toward that woman, demand to hear her explaination right now.

"Let sit first," said Hakyeon before she let her body fall on the soft sofa. Wonshik sit in front her as he look at the woman curiously. Taekwoon and Hongbin also do the same as they waiting for Hakyeon to talk.

"Minhwan did that. He try to Jaehwan too," said Hakyeon that make Wonshik fastly stand up as he rub his face roughly. He walk back forth angrily. "Why he did that I think you should wait for Jaehwan. Its not my right to tell you that," continue Hakyeon.

"How can you bring her home?" Ask Hongbin suspiciously.

"Well, I ask my boys to watch over her. They told me that few men kidnap her from her house after I sent her home. They follow them and told me where they go. So, I went to the hotel and bring her home," reply Hakyeon.

"Just like that?" Hongbin feel unsatisfy with her explaination.

"Of course there little bit fight. But my boys handle all of it," reply Hakyeon.

"Who is these boys who you call my boys?" Ask Taekwoon.

"They are my dongsaeng. I take care of them like my own family. They are my boys," reply Hakyeon with soft smile on her face.

 

Jaehwan blink her eyes for few times before she sit up. She hold her face softly before she wince when her hand touch the bruise on her face. "Are you feel better?" Ask Hakyeon who sit on a sofa near the bed.

"I am. Thank you," reply Jaehwan as she smile slightly. Hakyeon put down her book and walk toward that woman. She sit on the bed and hold her hands tightly.

"Talk to Wonshik. You need to tell him everything," said Hakyeon. Jaehwan look down as she thinking. She does not want to face him in this kind of condition. She look so miserable and ugly with the bruise. Hakyeon can detect the worriness from her face. She then hold Jaehwan's chin and make she look at her.

"You look fine. Its better you told him now. He need your explaination. You don't know how worry he is when he saw your condition," coax Hakyeon. Jaehwan keep silent for a while before she nod her head.

"I'll call him now. Just tell him everything. End this lie and start a new one with the truth sincere relationship," said Hakyeon before she stand up and walk toward the door.

"She already wake up and want to see you. Remember my words. Keep calm and don't acting harshly. Think carefully before you talk or act," advice Hakyeon to Wonshik before she allow him to enter the room.

Hakyeon watch the man enter her room before she walk toward living room and sit on the sofa, beside Taekwoon who watching the drama silently. "I hope they will be okay," said Hakyeon.

"I hope so. But, isn't you should be happy if they break up? You can have your husband back," Ask Taekwoon as he look at Hakyeon.

"Maybe I will. But, just his body. Not his love. I don't need to stay with a husband who does not love me. He does not love me. So, why I need to be happy when they break up. I don't want to be happy on other people's sadness. Wonshik is happy when he with Jaehwan. Jaehwan also happy when she with Wonshik. So, what wrong with that. Its not I love Wonshik to be angry on their relationship," said Hakyeon with her does not care face.

"I respect you, Hakyeon. You are such a great woman," praise Taekwoon that make Hakyeon blushing slightly.

"Hearing that words from your mouth make my heart beating fast," said Hakyeon honestly as she look at Taekwoon. Hearing that confession make Taekwoon look away as he feel regret to say that words. Hakyeon smile before she look at the television.

"Hakyeon," call Taekwoon that make the woman look at him back. Taekwoon look at her with meaningful stare.

"When you and Wonshik already divorce, will you go out with me?" Ask Taekwoon that make Hakyeon's eyes become wide. Her face already red and her heart beating so fast. What kind of feeling that she feel right now actually? She feel so happy as she feel like she can fly.

"I will," reply Hakyeon as she smile shyly. Taekwoon smile back as he also feel happy to hear the answer from Hakyeon. They keep staring at each other for a while before they turn away to continue watching the drama back. Slowly, their hands move closer and hold each other as they smile in happiness.

 

Wonshik sit beside Jaehwan as his eyes keep looking at her. That woman does not look at him and just look down to hide her face. She feel shame to show her face to that man. Wonshik hold Jaehwan's hand while other hand hold her chin and make her look at him. Wonshik's heart break into pieces when he saw how terrible that woman look right now. The purple bruise on her cheeks. The cut on her lips. With her red teary eyes.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry," said Jaehwan again and again as her tears continue to fall down. She try to not cry but she can't. It feel so hurt when the one that she love ignore her. Hate her.

Wonshik does not say anything and just hug the woman tightly. He rub Jaehwan's hairs softly with other hand rub her back. He kiss the top of Jaehwan's head and keep hugging the crying woman. Jaehwan hug that man tightly. She need it right now. She need this kind of comfort right now. Really need it.

"Its true Minhwan ask me to seduce you. But, after I know you, I fall in love with you. Then, I leave him for you. But, he does not want it. He said he will never let me happy with you. He will always try to disturb us. I don't care about him. What I know, I love you and I want to be with you. Trust me. After we start dating, I never sleep with him. Never. I'm sorry. I'm sorry for lying at you. I'm sorry," said Jaehwan before she continue to crying. Afraid that man will hate her and left her forever.

"Yesterday, after Hakyeon sent me home, Minhwan's men kidnap me and bring me to a hotel. He try to me. When I fight back, he slap me. He said making you suffer is his favourite. And to do that, taking me away is the best way to make you suffer," continue Jaehwan.

Wonshik clench his teeth as he feel so angry to that man. How dare he. How dare he hit the one that he love. Just because he can't see him happy, he dare to do something coward like this. Hitting weak woman.

"Lets end this relationship," said Wonshik that make Jaehwan's eyes become wide. She can expect this to be happen. She try hard to swallow the tears. Its better it end now. Wonshik will not hurt anymore. "I understand," whisper Jaehwan with hoarse voice as she nod her head. Wonshik push the woman softly and cup her face softly. Afraid that he will hurt her. They stare at each other for a while.

"Let start a new one. With the truth feeling of us," said Wonshik that make Jaehwan's tears fall down again as she smile in happiness. She nod her head eagerly before she hold Wonshik's hand on her cheek and kiss his palm. She feel so so happy right now.

"I love you, Jaehwan. I love you so much," said Wonshik as he smile.

"I love you too, Wonshik. I love you too," said Jaehwan. Then Wonshik lean forward and kiss her softly before they continue to hug.

"I forget to tell you," said Hakyeon who suddenly enter the room. Her sudden appearance make Wonshik and Jaehwan look at her.

"I bring you to the hospital yesterday to treat your bruise. And I got another shocking news for both of you," Hakyeon walk to her drawer and take out a paper.

"Congrates to both of you," said her as she give them the paper before she walk out from the room.

Wonshik and Jaehwan look at the paper carefully before they look at each other in disbelief. Slowly they start to smile and cry. Jaehwan put her hand on her stomach as she feel so happy. Wonshik fastly hug her tightly. "Thank you. Thank you," said Wonshik.

 

"We want to divorce," told Hakyeon to her parents and Wonshik's parent.

"What? Why?" Ask Mr Cha as he look at his daughter shockly.

"We though you two are happy together," said Mr Lee. He also feel shock to hear that.

"Well, we two can't love each other. We already try to do that for a year. But its look like we can't," said Wonshik.

"But, can't you try again," said Mrs Cha with hopeful look at her daughter.

"Yes, we can't. Wonshik already found someone that he love. Me too found someone that I interested to. So, we can't wait anymore," told Hakyeon that make the parents become shock. They look at each other before they sigh.

"Ok. Its your life. We can't say anything about that. We can't force you anymore," said Mr Lee that supported by the others.

"Emm when we already divorce, I want to get married with my lover," said Wonshik nervously.

"Isn't that too soon," said Mrs Lee. Wonshik look down as he feel nervous on their reaction when he told them. Hakyeon can't wait to see their reaction.

"Emm that because...," Wonshik can't finish his words. He too nervous.

"Because of what, Wonshik?" Ask Mrs Lee as she can't wait to hear the reason.

"That because your son here has make his lover pregnant," told Hakyeon as she put her arm around Wonshik's shoulder with sneaky smile. Wonshik look at her shockly when that woman told his parents. He then look at his parents to see their reaction. Mr Lee and Mrs Lee look at the man in shock.

"Don't be angry at him. You will get grandchild soon. Jaehwan is a nice person. I give you my words," said Hakyeon with a smile.

"Bring her here first. Then we'll see," reply Mrs Lee.

"Okay, mom," said Wonshik as he nod his head.

 

"I heard you will be married with Jaehwan," said Minhwan as he smirk at Wonshik.

"Yes, I am," reply Wonshik. He try hard to not attack that man. That man suddenly appear at his office and try to make he angry. "Really? Are you sure you will not regret on that decision?" Ask Minhwan.

"Yes, I am. Why I need to be regret? She love me and I love her too. We love each other. I will never regret to be married with her," said Wonshik with a smile.

"But, I will never let you two happy. I will destroy you two," reply Minhwan as he glare at Wonshik.

"Its should be me who say that to you. How dare you hit Jaehwan. I will make sure you regret on it. Trust me," said Wonshik as he glare at Minhwan.

"You think what will your parent think when they watch the video of hot night between me and their future daughter in law. You think they will agree on your marriage?" Ask Minhwan as he wave his phone with smirk on his face.

"I'm not afraid with your threat, Minhwan. They will agree on it. They love me. They trust my choice. Whatever you do, it just useless," reply Wonshik as he laugh. Mocking that man.

Suddenly the door was opened. "Oh, you have guest," said Hakyeon when he saw Wonshik sit at the sofa facing a man. "Oh, its you. Why you here? You want me to add another bruise on your face?" Ask Hakyeon when she saw who's that man.

"Its you. I really want to meet you. I want to pay for this," said Minhwan as he stand up and point at the bruise on his face.

"Its such a waste. You're quite beautiful," Minhwan stand in front Hakyeon as his hand caress Hakyeon's face softly.

"You know what. This is a harrasment. Wonshik, you saw him touch me right," Hakyeon look at Wonshik before she twist Minhwan's hand that make he groan in pain.

"You know what, Minhwan ssi. Your happy life will be gone in few more minutes. Then, you will start to live as Gong Minhwan. Only Gong Minhwan," said Hakyeon before she push the man.

"How dare you," Minhwan swing his fist to punch Hakyeon. But the woman dodge the punch easily before she punch Minhwan that make he fall on the floor hardly. Hakyeon flip her hairs sassily before she sit on the sofa. Try to calm herself.

"Pass to me," said Wonshik as he hold out his hand. Hakyeon slap his hand before that man stand up and walk toward Minhwan.

Minhwan stand up as he hold his bruise face. Wonshik pat his shoulder that make he turn around. "This for Jaehwan," Wonshik punch him hardly that make the man fall on the floor again.

"He said he will sent the video to my parent," told Wonshik as he sit at his place back.

"He will never can. Don't worry. The video already destroyed," told Hakyeon. Hanseul hack that man's computer to find the video and he already destroy it. Sending virus to every computer and laptop own by that man. The sd card and video recorder already stole by Taevin. The last copy is in the phone. And the phone already in Hakyeon's hand. She will destroy it completely. There'll be no more trace on this video.