Gesture

Shining Star

"You like him right?" Ask Hwayi that make Hakyeon look at her weirdly. 

"Yes, of course I like him. Everyone in this school know it," reply Hakyeon.

"If that so, why you don't want to join us to destroy their relationship?" Ask Soojong.

"Because I like him," reply Hakyeon that make the girls look at her weirdly. "So?" They can't understand Hakyeon's reason. If she really like Sanghyuk, she should join them to make that boy and his girlfriend break up.

"I like him. I want him to be happy. If he happy with Hongbin, what can I do," reply Hakyeon. "So, you want to give up?" Said Hwayi in mocking voice.

"I'm not. I will make he fall in love with me. But not by destroying their relationship like all of you plan. Doing dirty way to do that," said Hakyeon that make the girls become pissed. 

"Whatever," the girls leave Hakyeon alone. Hakyeon admit she like Sanghyuk. But, it does not mean she will do something bad just to get his love. She will just hurt him if she do that. By the way, that Hongbin is beautiful and nice. Give up on Sanghyuk for a pretty like her is not too bad.

"What they want?" Ask Jaehwan as she sit beside Hakyeon. "Well, they want me to join their force," reply Hakyeon as she stretch her arms. "Force?" Jaehwan tilt her head.

"To destroy Sanghyuk and Hongbin relationship," reply Hakyeon that earn nod from Jaehwan. "So?" Ask Jaehwan that can't be understand by Hakyeon.

"So what?" Ask Hakyeon back. Jaehwan sigh as she roll her eyes. "So, you join them or not?" Ask Jaehwan clearly. "Of course not. I can't force someone to love me. I believe there will be someone that better than Sanghyuk for me," reply Hakyeon. Jaehwan look at her shockly as she can't believe that words come from her friend's mouth.

"Are you sick? Don't you like him so much?" Jaehwan put her palm on Hakyeon's forehead to check if she is okay or not.

"I like him. But, that does not mean he like me too. I already try to get his attention but failed. I did that because at that time, he does not has any lover. Now he has. Its mean I need to back off already. Why should I chase someone who does not like me back? If he does not has a lover, that another story. He love someone else, not me. Thats the conclusion," reply Hakyeon with a smile. Jaehwan look at Hakyeon with face that can't be interpret. She then wipe her invisible tears. "Never thought my girl already grow up and can think rationally," said her that make Hakyeon's famous weird face came out.

 

"Stop it, Hwayi," Hakyeon push the girl away as she stand at the middle of her and the pity girl.

"What are you doing? You said you do not want to join us. So, don't disturb us," said Hwayi as she glare at Hakyeon. "I said I don't want to join you. But, that does not mean I will not interfere with your dirty plan," reply Hakyeon. 

"You...," Hwayi glare at her angrily as she step forward. "What? You want to push me too? You want to throw that dirty water at me too? Just try to do it. I'll show you why I always keep quiet when other people make me angry," said Hakyeon as she smirk with her eyes glaring at the girls angrily. 

The girls look at each other as they feel scare. "Okay, fine. You safe now. But, just wait what will we do. If you still do not want break up with Sanghyuk, we will keep disturb you," said Hwayi as she look at Hongbin before she leaves with the others.

"Get up," said Hakyeon as she look at the girl who sitting on the floor with soaking uniform. Hongbin slowly stand up with her head still hanging low. Hakyeon put her sweater around Hongbin's body before she hold her hand and drag the girl toward dance room. 

"Sit here," order Hakyeon when they arrive at the locker room in the dance room. She open her locker and take out her spare uniform.  "Here. Change your shirt," said Hakyeon as she give Hongbin her uniform. 

"Are you okay?" Ask Hakyeon as they sit side by side after the girl finish changing her uniform. "Yes. Thank you for helping me," said Hongbin as she bow slightly toward Hakyeon.

"Its nothing. Just be more careful next time. Is Sanghyuk know about this?" Ask Hakyeon. Hongbin shake her head. "I don't want to make him worry on me," reply Hongbin. Hakyeon just give disbelief look at her. How naive this girl is. 

 

Hakyeon sit on the grass as she lean at the tree. She always read book there and at the same time watch the students play soccer. She can see Sanghyuk running around with his teammates. Weird. She does not feel anything when she look at him anymore. It quite easy to forget him. Hakyeon sigh softly before she continue reading her book. 

As she reading, she can hear someone shouting that make she look up. She can see a ball is coming to her. But, before she can react, the ball hit her head perfectly. If she's not in pain, she will clap for that shoot. She hold her head as she groan. She can feel the world is spinning. She close her eyes for a while to calm herself.

"I'm sorry. Are you okay?" ask a soft voice that make Hakyeon open her eyes and look up. She sure her heart stop beating for a while before it start beating crazily. She can see the boy hold out his hand and rub her head softly. "Is it hurt? I'm really sorry," she can hear that boy's voice. She clear up as she try to calm her heart.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Don't worry," reply Hakyeon with a smile. 

"Oh okay. Are you sure? I can help you to go to infirmary if you want," offer him. Hakyeon fastly shake her head.

"No, its okay. You can continue playing. Your teammates are waiting for you," said Hakyeon as she give him the ball. He take it before he smile at Hakyeon. "Thank you," said him before he turn around and run toward the field again.

Hakyeon put her hand on her chest as she smile like crazy people. "Oh my god. What just happen?" Hakyeon mumble to herself as she can feel her mental already break down.

"Why I never saw you before?" Ask Hakyeon as she look at the boy. She can feel the boy is looking at her. Maybe it just her imagination but she does not care about it.

 

Hakyeon learn that the boy's name is Jung Taekwoon, the captain of the school soccer team. Now she remember, she always saw him with Sanghyuk but she does not pay any attention to him. How stupid she feel. Ignoring someone perfect like him. For her, Taekwoon is much more handsome and cute than Sanghyuk. Well, maybe they are even. But, Taekwoon is more y and hot. She sure about it. 

As she walking, she can see Hongbin is standing not far from her. She approach her slowly to know what she's looking at that make she can't realise her presence there. When she stand beside her, she can see Sanghyuk is talking to his classmates. Girl classmates. One of the girl is sitting beside Sanghyuk while another one sit on Sanghyuk's desk as they talking. The girl then hold Sanghyuk's hand as she keep talking. Sanghyuk does not say anything and just let the girl hold his hand. It true it not Sanghyuk who hold her hand but for Hongbin, he should pull back his hand. Not letting the girl to keep holding his hand. Hongbin look down before she turn around and leave.

Hakyeon sigh as she look at the sad pity girl. She then look at Sanghyuk who still clueless on what just happen. "Are you searching for someone?" Ask Taekwoon as he look at Hakyeon. "Oh, its you. Are your head okay?" Ask him when he realise who standing in front his class.

"I'm fine. My head is hard like rock. Don't worry," reply Hakyeon. 

"Okay. But, what are you doing here? Oh, you want to meet Sanghyuk?" Ask Taekwoon. Hakyeon shake her head. "I'm not. But, why you ask me if I want to meet Sanghyuk? Not other people?" Ask Hakyeon back.

"Because you like him, right? Everyone know it," reply Taekwoon. Clearly from him voice, Hakyeon can hear disappointment in it. Hakyeon smile before she shake her head.

"But, there something that no one know," said Hakyeon that make Taekwoon look at her curiously. "I don't like him anymore. I already has another crush. Someone better than him," whisper Hakyeon. Taekwoon look at her as he wait for the girl to continue her words.

"And he also from this class. And he a soccer player too," continue Hakyeon before she leave it hanging. "Who's his name?" Shout Taekwoon as he feel curious on it.

"Its a secret," shout Hakyeon back. While Taekwoon already thinking who. He look at his classmates as he think who playing soccer. 

"I think it just Sanghyuk and... me," Taekwoon's eyes become wide when he realise about it. Is that mean Hakyeon finally realise his presence? Finally she saw him.

 

Hakyeon just shake her head when she saw what just happen in front him. Soojong pretending to fall down to gain Sanghyuk's attention. And she get him. The boy lift the girl and bring her to the infirmary. Hakyeon can see the girl smirk before she keep whinning how hurt she is. Hakyeon really want to throw her out from this third floor. Then she realise Hongbin also there. That girl just watch them until they disappear from her sight. 

There another time when Sanghyuk and Hongbin walk together, Hwayi suddenly appear and asked Wonshik's help to bring the books toward the library. That boy who being so clueless agree to help her and leave Hongbin. Of course that girl say its okay and just nod her head. But, she actually feel hurt and sad to be left by her boyfriend. He can told her to find another person. 

That what Hakyeon see. What she did not see. She sure the girls already done this dirty trick for many times. 

 

"You are Hongbin, right?" Ask Wonshik as he walk beside Hongbin. "Yes, I am. You are?" Ask Hongbin back. She does not know this boy.

"I'm Wonshik. Well, I'm just want to meet who's the one that able to steal the school king's heart," reply Wonshik. Hongbin just smile at him. Suddenly Wonshik hold her hand that make she jump slightly.

"What are you doing?" Ask Hongbin as she look at the boy.

"Nothing. Just do what I'm ordered too," reply Wonshik honestly. It make Hongbin look at him confusely. What does he mean by that. 

Suddenly she can feel someone pull her arm. "Sanghyuk?" Hongbin look at her boyfriend who is looking at Wonshik angrily.

"Why are you holding my girlfriend's hand?" Ask Sanghyuk as he pull Hongbin away from Wonshik.

"Just I want to. By the way, we are friend. I don't think its a big deal," reply Wonshik. "Not a big deal? She is my girlfriend. The one who can hold her hand only me," said Sanghyuk as he grip Hongbin's arm tighter.

"Sa... Sanghyuk, you are hurting me," said Hongbin as she try to pull back her arm. "Hey, stop it. You are hurting her," said Wonshik as he look at Hongbin worriedly.

"She's my girlfriend. I don't need your advice. I can do whatever I want to her," reply Sanghyuk. "Sanghyuk, its hurt," Hongbin start to cry that make Sanghyuk realise what has he done. He fastly release his hold and look at Hongbin worriedly.

"I'm sorry, Hongbin. I'm sorry," said Sanghyuk as he wipe Hongbin's tears. That girl take few steps backward as she shake her head. "I need to calm down first," said Hongbin as she fastly walk away. Leaving the boys. 

"Its all because of you," yell Sanghyuk as he hold Wonshik's collar. He already lift his fist to punch Wonshik. "Yah, stop it. What are you two doing?" Taekwoon hold Sanghyuk's arm and pull him away from Wonshik.

"I'm just do what I'm ordered to do," told Wonshik as he put his hands on the pocket. "Who order you to do that?" Ask Sanghyuk.

"Me. I'm the one who told him to hold Hongbin's hand," said Hakyeon as she walk toward them. Jaehwan who walking behind her fastly run toward Wonshik. "Are you okay? He does not hit you right?" Ask Jaehwan as she check on her boyfriend's face.

"I'm fine. You know he does not has any chance to hit me. I will not allow him to touch my face," reply Wonshik as he put his arms around Jaehwan's waist. "If he hit your handsome face, I will make sure Hakyeon pay him back," said Jaehwan that make Hakyeon look at her. 

"Why me?" Ask Hakyeon before she look at the angry boy back when Jaehwan just ignore her question and keep holding her boyfriend tightly.

"Why you doing this? You want to destroy my relationship with Hongbin right? That why you do this. I already told you that I don't like you. Why you can't understand that?" yell Sanghyuk as he glare at Hakyeon. Taekwoon just look at her, waiting for her answer.

"I'm sorry Sanghyuk. I don't like you anymore. Someone who does not has any sense like you is not so cool for me anymore. For me, you just a stupid uncaring person," said Hakyeon that make Sanghyuk look at her confusely.

"Wonshik just hold Hongbin's hand, you already acting like this. How about her?" Ask Hakyeon.

"What about her?" Ask Sanghyuk back as he can't understand.

"You think she does not feel hurt when she saw you holding hand with another girl," said Hakyeon.

"When I did that?" Sanghyuk never did that. "You didn't hold her hand. Its her who hold your hand," said Hakyeon.

"Its not my fault when she the one who hold my hand," Sanghyuk can't see the problems. "So, its not Hongbin's fault too when Wonshik hold her hand. Its not her the one who hold his hand. Why you need to feel jealous with it? If for you what happen before is not something wrong, why you need to be angry to Hongbin and Wonshik?" Ask Hakyeon that make Sanghyuk close his mouth tightly.

"When you lifted Soojong toward infirmary, don't you think about Hongbin? What will she feel when she saw you two? No. What she felt when she saw you two? Its true you want to help her. But, you can just ask someone else to do that. No need to lift her like that. When you leave Hongbin alone just to help Hwayi lifted the books to library, you can just ask her to find someone else. But you're too nice. No, you're just too stupid to help her. Of course Hongbin did not say anything because she's a nice naive girl. She does not want to make you worry," continue Hakyeon that make Sanghyuk realise his mistakes.

"You need to know, what kind of action or gesture that you can do to your girlfriend and your friends. Holding hands is for lover. Yes, it also for friends. But, that girl is not your friends right. Huging, kissing. Its something special. Don't make she feel confuse and unsecure with her feeling toward you. If you really like her, show it. Care about her. I bet she's being bully you don't even know about it," said Hakyeon that make Sanghyuk look at her in shock. "Bully? What do you mean?" Ask Sanghyuk.

"Hwayi, Soojong and other girls met me before to ask me to join them in order to destroy your relationship with Hongbin. Of course I don't want to. And they are bullying your girlfriend, Sanghyuk. Hiding her bag, pushing her down, putting dirty stuff in her bag. You're such uncaring boyfriend. I'm glad you're not my boyfriend," told Hakyeon.

"Oh my god. What have I done. I need to find Hongbin. Fast," said Sanghyuk as he run away from them. 

"How can I like him before?" Ask Hakyeon as she cross her arms. "Because you're too stupid," reply Jaehwan that earn a knock on her head. Jaehwan groan as she hold her head before she look at her boyfriend. Whinning at him cutely.

Hakyeon glare at the loving couple in front her before she look at Taekwoon. "Do you have any lover?" Ask Hakyeon.

"Emm no, I don't," reply Taekwoon as he shake his head. He can feel his heart beating fast as he waiting for Hakyeon's words after that. 

"If that so, I like you. Will you be my boyfriend?" Confess Hakyeon that make Taekwoon's eyes become wide as his cheeks start to become red. He blink his eyes cutely before he slowly nod his head as he smile widely. 

"Yes," cheer Hakyeon as she put her hand on her chest. She still can feel how fast her heart beating. She then look at Taekwoon back with a wide smile. "Lets go. Lets know each other more," said Hakyeon as she hold Taekwoon's hand and pull him to another place.

"How she can confess to someone easily like that?" Said Wonshik as he look at the new couple walk away.  "Well, that how she is. If she confident on her feeling, she will not hesitate to confess," reply Jaehwan as she also look at the couple. 

 

"I'm sorry. I know I'm an insensitive stupid boy who unable to take care of your feeling. But, believe me Hongbin. I love you. I love you so much," said Sanghyuk as he kneel in front the crying girl and hold her hands tightly. "I'm really stupid. I promise to you that I will not hurt your feeling again. Please for give me," continue Sanghyuk.

Hongbin stare at her boyfriend with teary eyes. She then nod her head. "I forgive you. But, please make sure you don't allow anyone else touch you. Give your attention to me. Only me. I have feeling too and I have right to be jealous. I love you, Sanghyuk. So much and I don't want to lose you," reply Hongbin with meaningful stare.

"I promise. But, you too need to promise me. You need to tell me if you have any problems. Since when they bully you?" Ask Sanghyuk that make Hongbin look down to avoid her boyfriends stare. 

"Since we start dating. They want me to left you. But I don't want to. So, they said they will make my life worst if I don't want to break up with you. But don't worry. Hakyeon always help me," told Hongbin. Sanghyuk hold up his hand and cup Hongbins face softly. 

"Please. Next time told me if something like that happen. I want to protect you. I will make sure those people can't disturb you anymore," said Sanghyuk. Hongbin nod her head as she smile. Feel happy her boyfriend want to protect her. They smile at each other before Sanghyuk lean forward and kiss Hongbin's lips. Just a short innocent kiss. They then hug each other with happy smile on their face. "I love you," whisper Hongbin. 

"I love you too," reply Sanghyuk as he hug her girlfriend tighter.