Chapter 8

Confused
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“I’ll just return your clothes after having them washed.” Jennie said after eating the breakfast Jennie made. Now, she was saying her goodbye and thanks to Jisoo.

 

“No, it’s fine.” Jisoo said while waving her hands to show that it wasn’t necessary.

 

“Still… you already let me stay here so--”

 

“Okay then. Whatever floats your boat.” She cut Jennie off and just agreed with the girl knowing it would at least lessen the guilt of the other girl.

 

After their short farewell, Jennie made her way to the opposite door of Jisoo’s apartment but not before taking a gulp of nervousness when all of the events last night flooded her mind. What’s worse if that the first thing she saw when she got inside is the blood stains left on her floor, which made her shiver.

 

Since it was inevitable, she started her way to get her vacuum to clear up all the mess made last night to avoid reminiscing bad memories. Just as she took a seat in her couch, her phone vibrated and signalled a message coming from her newly found friend.

 

Jisoo:

How are you doing over there?

 

Jennie smiled at how thoughtful the other girl is and started typing out a reply.

 

Jennie:

Good. But I’m thinking of going to court later.

 

Jisoo:

Court? Why?

 

Jennie:

I’m planning to issue a restraining order. So, I have to go there.

 

Jisoo:

Oh, don’t you need documents for that?

 

Jennie:

Probably, but we did do an investigation yesterday.

 

Jisoo:

Will you be okay on your own? Should I come with you?

 

Jennie:

Yeah, it’s gonna be fine. I’ve troubled you enough last night. Don’t worry and take some rest.

 

Jisoo:

Okay! Hwaiting~~

 

Jennie giggled as she can imagine a bubbly Jisoo doing a thumbs up pose with her carefree smile. She feels very worn out and decided to lie down in the couch for a few before getting ready to go.

 

--

 

“Yo, Kim Hanbin!” A tall guy looked in his right seeing a friend coming over.

 

“Sunbae…”

 

“Ohhh someone’s looking all good. Did you have a great time in the military?” His sunbae joked joining him in the bar.

 

“It’s been a year since I was discharged.” He replied.

 

“By the way, you’re close with Jennie Kim right?” The mention of that name caught his attention, which made him turn to face his sunbae.

 

“Well, she’s like a little sister t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter