Chapter 3

Confused
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo’s POV

 

Jennie Kim.

 

She’s the queen of the business management department. With her looks and body, every guy practically oggled their eyes when she first came to the university while most of the girls recognized her as the girl who modeled for a famous online shop.

 

Not only she was pretty, she was also born with fanservice as she kindly accepts smiles and stares she receives with a heart warming smile. Most would think of her as some hot dumb chick but she was actually admitted through an academic scholarship, which explains why she was picked to be on the exchange scholarship.

 

Saying she’s popular in her department is an understatement as she was also known by other departments as well. Although she doesn’t have that much girls around her, she has always been surrounded by guys.

 

A lot of girls are insecured by her qualities that they consider her as an enemy. They always have something to talk bad about Jennie behind her back.

 

As for me, i’m what you call a commoner if you compare me with “the Jennie Kim”. I’m not really a loner because as you can see I have a friend, Lisa. But i’m not really a social person, who’d be out and about socializing with everybody.

 

To be honest, though Jennie and I are in the same department and major, i’ve never talked to her. Like ever. Not that I remember. I see the two of us being completely different. Like oil and water kind of different.

 

When I first saw her, she looked so scary with all the makeup she had on her face and the resting face she always has (though I think she’s actually not that bad considering she always smile to those who greets her.). We are really different that after I first saw her, I never gave her much thought.

 

I never really was a fan of fate but how did she happen to take an absence from college at the same time as me. What more is that we went back to school at the same time and now we live across from each other. Talk about being opposites.

 

If you’re wondering how me, an introvert, knows so much about her well credits to Lalisa Manoban. She gathers student infos better than focusing in class.

 

 

Jisoo and Lisa was talking while fixing their stuff right after the professor dismissed them when a hand knocked on Jisoo’s desk. It took both of their attention and saw that it was the Jennie Kim, she was thinking of just moments ago.

 

“Hey Jisoo.” Jennie greeted her with a smile while brushing off her hair coveri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter