Chapter 2

Confused
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“She’s the one and only Jennie Kim.” Lisa finished as she fixed her stuff ready for the lecture.

 

“Oh so she’s ‘the’ Jennie Kim.” Jisoo said while her head is resting on her palms and looking straight at the girl who just entered.

 

“So you really just knew that?” Lisa looked at her not believing her friend.

 

“Yeah you know all I need is you hehe.” Jisoo turned to look at Lisa beaming a smile.

 

“Go away.” Lisa playfully pushed Jisoo’s shoulder.

 

“Okay let’s begin today’s lecture.” Just exactly after their talk, the professor began their class for today. 

 

During their lecture, Jisoo took her time staring right at Jennie Kim who sat in front as there were no other seats available.

 

 

The whole day went by peacefully. Jisoo and Lisa exited the building together.

 

“Bye! Set your alarm clock for tomorrow okay?” Lisa reminded Jisoo, who just replied with a smile and a nod.

 

“Yes yes see you tomorrow!” Jisoo made her way out of the campus to walk her way home since she’s not lacking time to do so.

 

At the same time, Jennie was also leaving the campus talking to her mother in her phone. She was checking on her only daughter since she just arrived from abroad.

 

“Are you doing okay?” A slight worry can be heard from the phone.

 

“Yes mom.” Jennie had a smile knowing that someone is worried for her.

 

“Okay then take a rest for now.”

 

“Yes I guess i’ll just stay home for the rest of the day to fix my stuff and rest as well.”

 

“That’s good. See you soon sweetie!”

 

“Same mom see you soon.”

 

With that, she ended the call and continued her way out of the campus. On her way, she saw a familiar back and outfit walking in front of her walking the same way she’s taking. A lollipop that dropped right behind the girl also caught her eyes.

 

She picked up the candy and went to tap the girl’s shoulder. The other girl then removed the earphone in her right ear to look at her side. She saw a lollipop when she turned.

 

“You live around here?” Jennie asked.

 

She was actually never the one to approach people but she was hoping to start anew as she re-enrolled this semester.

 

“Oh.” Jisoo was shocked to see the person that helped her this morning. Still starstrucked by how pretty this Jennie Kim is.

 

“Yes this is the way to my apartment.” Jisoo then finally answered the hanging question of the other.

 

“Same here.” Jennie said and looked at Jisoo who is walking straight ahead with a small smile.

 

“Really? It’s nice r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter