Chapter 4

Confused
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Cheers!”

 

Clinking of glasses can be heard in a room full of business management majors. The party consisted of different tables separating groups of students but all had alcohol present in each one.

 

“How was you working holiday in Brisbane, Jisoo?” A classmate of hers asked.

 

“It was fine.”

 

“Where in Australia did you stay?”

 

“Brisbane.”

 

“I’m jealous! I should at least go overseas before I graduate.” 

 

Jisoo has been answering questions about her break from college for a while already. She got there 30 minutes ago and all they did was talk and drink, which she thought was boring but being Kim Jisoo, she always had a smile on.

 

“Ohhhh Jennie! You’re here!”

 

“You got prettier while you were away huh?”

 

“You should’ve given oppa a call when you arrived.”

 

A bunch of guys where talking at the same time at the arrival of a certain popular girl named Jennie Kim. The table group of Jisoo all took a peek on the noisy table beside theirs, including Jisoo.

 

She could see Jennie taking a seat and being surrounded by guys and was continuously passed drinks.

 

“I guess Jennie Kim’s still the same.”

 

“Must be hard to have to accept all those drinks.”

 

“Well that’s the prize of being famous especially with the guys.”

 

Now it’s the girls of her table talking about Jennie. She’s not even sure if their tones are of pitying or just plainly insulting her.

 

“Look! Even the freshmen are all over her.”

 

“That reminds me, didn’t she also go to Australia for exchange program?”

 

“Yeah but I think she was based in Sydney.”

 

“Must have been hard since prices there are high.”

 

That was the last thing Jisoo could hear after being lost in her thoughts looking at Jennie, who’s currently receive incredulous amount of drinks.

 

‘Will she be okay?’

 

“Aren’t they Jisoo?” Lisa asked. Hearing no reply from Jisoo, she looked at her side seeing a spacing out girl while looking elsewhere.

 

“Yah Kim Jisoo!”

 

“What?” Jisoo, finally back in her thoughts, asked.

 

“What? I told you to stop spacing out didn’t I?” Lisa, t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter