Chapter 5

Confused
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey want some?” Jennie turned to Jisoo and was met with a soft smile and a lollipop being offered to her.

 

“You seem to like candies” She gladly took it and just held on to it while waiting for Jisoo to answer.

 

“Not really. I just eat when I have some but I bought some just to remove the bitter taste since we’re drinking.” Jisoo shrugged her answer.

 

Jennie watched the other girl intently as she removed the wrapper until Jisoo first rested the candy on her lips, which is a habit of hers. The former noticed that the latter have heart-shaped lips.

 

‘Her plump lips actually look pretty and somewhat...attractive?’

 

Jisoo suddenly turned to look in her way and smiled at Jennie when she caught her staring. It took the girl by surprise and just smiled back. Though she turned her head to the opposite side after her smile.

 

‘I probably drank too much…’

 

Jennie  faked coughed as well to have a reason to cover and at the same time, her blushing cheeks.

 

“Jennie!”

 

At the shout of her name, Jennie and Jisoo’s attention was caught at the person’s way. They saw a man come out of nowhere right in front of their apartment building.

 

“You…” Jennie started off not really sure what to say. The person who called her is Jackson Wang and he’s the ex Jennie recently broke up with but it seemed like he’s still not over it yet.

 

“Yah! Jennie Kim, why didn’t you answer my calls and texts?” He questioned Jennie.

 

“Didn’t I make myself clear when I said I don’t like you anymore?” As she spoke, she saw an awkward Jisoo standing beside them in her peripheral vision.

 

Jennie turned to Jisoo and gave her a small smile before saying, “Thanks for today, Jisoo. I’ll see you later.”

 

“Uh okay. Bye I guess.” Jisoo replied awkwardly and after that, she began to make her way inside the building but before she did, she looked at the arguing couple one last time to make sure everything was okay.

 

‘I really shouldn’t meddle with these kind of things. It’s better for them to talk alone about their relationship anyway.’

 

---

 

“I’m surprised you’re with a girl. I know you’ve lots of guys around you but a girl? Wow you hangout with them too?” Jackson stated clearly shocked because ever since they started dating, she never saw a girl being friendly with Jennie.

 

“Just sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter