Okay...

Fear of falling in love.

 

After two days, Miyeon refused to spend any more second in the hospital. Her mother almost caused another scandal because of her decision but her father quickly did everything Miyeon had asked and brought her back home.

What was the reason for her to spend days in a hospital when she didn't have anything? One thing she never understood: you go to the hospital with a problem and they find another one. 

Going into her room, she rubbed her eyes and slowly sat down. Her head hurt so badly that she couldn't even sleep. Luckily, her mother had brought her a pill which always worked in her case and after ten minutes, she started to feel a little better.

It was 17:03PM and Miyeon was reading a book when her phone started ringing. Usually people wouldn't call her unless it was something very important so she blinked for a moment before stretching her arm to get the phone from her desk. 

Staring at her phone display, she saw the name Soniya and raised an eyebrow. Soniya was her deskmate and despite that they were really close to each other at school, they didn't spend much time outside it. Besides, she didn't remember last time she had received a phone call from her so it was a bit confusing.  

''Hello?'' Miyeon said with an unsure voice.

''MIYEON-AH!!!'' she squealed, confusing Miyeon even more.

''Yeah?''

''Is it true?! Is it true that you fell in Han River and SHINee's Taemin saved you?!?'' 

Her question let Miyeon dumbfounded because she didn't expect anybody to know that she attempted to kill herself. Also, hearing her asking such nonsense made her chuckle with disbelief and slap her forehead playfully.

''Oh yeah! SHINee's Taemin would have suuureee jumped after me!!'' she said with a lot of sarcasm and kept on giggling.

''Really? Oh My God!! So it is true! I thought they made it all up for a good story, oh my god you are so lucky!'' Soniya almost yelled.

''Soniya, what the are you talking about?  I was sarcastic!'' she said a bit mad.

''But Jiyeon said she saw you in yesterday's newspaper and they wrote that SHINee's Taemin saved you!''

''W...what?'' she said with disbelief.

Despite that she didn't know who actually saved her, thinking that it might have been an idol was really way too much! Something like that was really impossible.

''Today I won two tickets for EXO's Sehun surprise party! Let's go there and search for Taemin! We can sneak out before the party or after... we could find a way, I don't know but we can meet him and ask him! Don't you think so?! Oh my God imagine if this was really true...!!''

''Who's EXO?'' 

''A new boy band, ah you'll see tomorrow!!!''

''Oh... okay...'' she said and shrugged indifferent.

''Great! I`ll pick you up at 19:00PM!'' she said and hang up before Miyeon could say anything else.

Looking confused at her phone, she wondered if what her friend said was really true. Trying to imagine it herself was hard but she thought that if it was really true then she was ready to dedicate herself to him and treat him very well; thing which she had never done before.

She was grateful because someone like him would risk his life for her so she was ready to give everything up in return.

 

 - - - 

 

 

Later that day, after both Taemin and Sehun finished their practice schedule and arrived home, it was slowly getting intense between them. They were both in the living room. Taemin on the armchair with his arms folded, glaring at Sehun while Sehun was on the couch, innocently drinking his tea while trying hard to avoid any contact with him.

The weight that was upon Sehun's shoulders was getting heavier by each second. Sighing, he pushed the cup on the desk that was in front of the couch and looked exasperated in his way.

“WHAT?!” he shouted at Taemin.

Taemin kept on staring at him the same way without even moving an inch.

“What is it hyung? What is your problem?”

“Tell me something, why do I always have to deal with your ?”

“Ask Soo Man not me…”

“Sehun, I like you, I really do but sometimes I wish you paid more attention to what you did around you!”

"What?"

"At your surprise party, you better not mess things up!" Taemin warned and left the room. 

Closing his eyes, Sehun sighed and slowly looked down.  Tomorrow was supposed to be a special day but he was feeling like everything would be ruined because of all the schedules he had.  The bad part about being an idol was that he never knew when he really had free time to meet his family. Not spending his birthday together with them was a bit awkward for him but he didn't complain much because that was for him a sign that he had grown up. 

 A smile formed on his lips and while slowly nodding to himself, he his lips and promised to make tomorrow a good day for everyone.

 

--- 

 

  In the following day, EXO had a few short interviews, a recording and a live performance. While being backstage, Sehun was really happy to see that the other members surprised him with a cake. He didn't know if they would give him any presents later since he didn't give presents that much himself but he was still grateful for the tiny cake. 

They finished all their schedules and went back to SM Entertainment where they were supposed to have the surprise party. Fans that were there probably thought that he didn't know about it but of course that wasn't true... Honestly, he was surprised to see that people really wanted to come to his surprise party so much but he also believed that some came to see other members more than him. 

The party was in a practice room from the second floor and Sehun had to take his bag into EXO's room because he always carried some extra clothes with him when he had recordings and such. In fact, almost everybody did it and he could have easily gave his bag to one of the coordi noonas but he wanted some time for himself because he has never experience such situations.

 On his way to his own practice room, he saw two girls whispering to each other while tip toeing down the hallway. It made Sehun narrow his eyes and scoff with disbelief. He knew every single girl that was a trainee, idol, coordi or whatever and those two didn't look familiar to him. 

Also, they were dressed different than trainees usually did. He remembered clearly that Taemin warned him to make the day good but how was he supposed to let strangers wander around the building like that? He wondered how on earth they passed the security. his lips, he stopped from walking and stared at them to see where they were heading. It surprised him a bit to see that the girl with shorter hair stopped right in front of their practice room, looking at the knob while whispering something to the girl with longer hair.

The girl with longer hair seemed a bit worried as her body started shaking a bit. It made Sehun scoff and roll his eyes with disbelief at those two dumm girls.

"YAH!" Sehun yelled at them when he saw them trying to walk inside the practice room. 

The girls froze and slowly looked in his way. Sehun made an irritated "aishh" while looking away and walked closer to them with one hand into his pocket. Those girls looked a bit intimidated at him but Sehun didn't care much. Grabbing the knob of his practice room, he closed it while making a huge sound and kept on glaring at them.

"What were you two thinking?" he interrogated.

"Sehun oppa!!" the girl with short hair squeaked and grabbed the other girl's hand.

"Oh this is the birthday guy?" the girl with long hair said and pointed a finger at him.

"Yaaah!" the girl with short hair said and hit her waist with her elbow while smiling wide at Sehun. "Oppa! We wanted to find you so we can give you our present for your birthday!" he said and took something tiny from her pocket.

Raising an eyebrow, he kept on glaring at them and without saying any word, he pushed them aside and opened the door of the  practice room, throwing inside his bag. The girl with short hair was trembling so hard that her friend was wondering if she was suffering from something or so...

"Yah! Can you tell me where Taemin is?" the girl with long hair asked, making her friend hit her with its elbow again while looking alarmed at her.

Sehun smirked and walked outside of the room as he closed the door behind him. 

"Are you that curious?" he asked her.

"Yes!" she nodded and widened her eyes a bit. 

Sehun his lips and made a step closer to her. It was making her feel a bit intimidated by him because he threw her a really weird glare. 

"Go find your OPPPAAA by yourself!" he said in a mocking way and shove his hands into his pockets.

Furrowing her eyebrows, she punched his arm and made a few steps back, afraid that she had made him really mad. Sehun instead, widened his eyes with disbelief and blinked a few times as he looked at the floor.

"YAH DON'T MOCK ME!" she said intimidated and made another step back. 

Scoffing, Sehun threw her one more glare and walked away without saying anything else. The girl with short hair was really alarmed and kept on hitting her friend's arm while crying. 

"Why did you hit oppa!!! Now he is going to hate us and... and... how are we supposed to show our faces at the surprise party... ahh I am so ashamed! Why did I bring you with me!" she kept on crying. 

"YAH! Go to the party, I will keep on searching for Taemin." she said and pushed her to walk after Sehun while she went on the opposite side.

"Miyeon you are going to get us in a lot of trouble!!" the girl with short hair yelled after her friend.

---

 

 

Sorry if it's too lame TT___TT