Chapter 54

happily ever after??

Bommie pov~~

 

My heart was like it was ripped apart and pulled out when I said the words myself. I couldn’t believe my ears as I heard the words tumble out of my mouths. “Let’s break up oppa…” was all I could say before making my way out the living room and bursting into tears. I sank to the floor and cried bitterly into my hands.

 

So this is over for us, I thought everything was going to be great now I have him back. But apparently we were too different now, he’s got his life and I’ve got mine. Who would have known that we could slowly drift apart like this just because we were separated for a few years? I pulled out my phone with shaky hands and dialled the first number on my contact list.

 

“Yeobseo Bommie, what’s going on?” I could hear Soohyun oppa’s voice on the other end but I was still too shock to answer so I just sat in silence. “Yeobseo? Are you there? What’s the matter Bommie? Talk to me,” Tears were streaming down my face as I swallowed hard and replied, my voice cracking. “Yeobseo…oppa… come to the park… I need… to talk…” He must have realised something is wrong as he told me to wait and he will get there as soon as possible.

 

I got up and walked out the door, making my way to the park. I made it there in less than 5 minutes and sat on my favourite swing. Why does it hurt so much to break up with someone? I thought as tears were wetting my jeans and shirt. It seems like I sat there for ages when I heard the pitter patter of feet running towards me. Someone stopped beside me and panted. “Is everything alright?”

 

Soohyun pov~~

 

I was heartbroken as I saw Bommie crying by herself on the swing. I ran faster seeing her tears just flowing like a waterfall. When I arrived beside her, I was panting hard. She must have heard because she suddenly tensed and tried to hold her tears back but it’s not working. “Is everything alright?” I asked immediately after I got my breathes back.

 

She nodded and then shook her head and stood up. Hugging me close and burying her face into my chest, she wept and wept. I her hair and tried to calm her down. “I broke up with him oppa, we were too different. How stupid was I to think that I can still be with him after all these years? How could I be so stupid to believe we were still the same as when we were little, so innocent? It’s been so long, he would have made other friends and you know… girls and stuff… Everything is extra complicated and I wish none of this had happened.”

 

I gritted my teeth; Chunji’s going to regret hurting my sister. Suddenly her phone rang and she tightened her grip on it but did not answer. I took it gently from her and looked at the caller ID, it was L.Joe.

 

“Yeobseo…oh, Soohyun-hyung, is Bommie alright? I tried to find her after she ran out of the living room but she just disappeared.” I told L.Joe she was fine and I heard him sigh on the other end. “Ok, that’s good, take care of Bommie then hyung; she’s been hurt pretty bad…” I agreed and hung up.

 

Of course I’m going to take care of her, she’s my sister and this time, I will be here for her. Clearly she can’t say that nothing’s wrong this time. I gently slipped her phone back into her bag and held her close to me. Soon she stopped crying and sniffled. I took that as a cue so I held her face with my palms. “If you don’t want to talk about it baby, then it’s fine but just to let you know, I will always be here for you, so cry whenever you want…” She nodded and just looked into space.

 

L.Joe pov~~

 

“Let’s break up oppa…” I couldn’t believe my ear. I should have felt happy since I could win over her heart again now she’s no longer with Chunji, but I just can’t cheer up, seeing how upset and hurt she is to make this decision. I shouldn’t take advantage of her when she’s upset, that would be wrong…

 

I shook the thought away as Bommie made her way out of the living room, untangling herself from my arm. I glared at Chunji and he looked down at his shoes. Maybe Chunji’s lying, but from experience, if Chunji is serious about a girl, he doesn’t lie about things like that.

 

We all looked softly at him and he sighed. “Guess this is it then… We are no longer together…” He fell to the floor crying… “It’s ok hyung… Everything is going to be fine…” Ricky looked like he’s on the edge of tears. I walked over to Chunji and patted his shoulder. “We believe you, we will try and help you but you know that it’s Bommie’s decision in the end, you can’t force her to go out with you…” I walked off and pulled out my phone before dialling Soohyun-hyung’s number.

 

Hope u like it and please comment and subscribe lots thanks :)