Chapter 49

happily ever after??

hey guys, i'm back and updating! hopefully u like my story, please give me lots of support and comment and subscribe lots thanks :) love u all!

 

Bommie pov~~

 

Chanhee oppa and I have been going out for months now and our relationship is going great! I was going to be meeting him at our favourite ice-cream parlour. I picked out something nice to wear, curled my hair carefully and applied little make up since he says that I look pretty even without make up. I smiled at myself in the mirror, feeling extremely confident.

 

Lastly, I put the matching necklace and ring that Chanhee oppa gave me on and picked up my high heels. Since the day that oppa gave me the necklace and the ring, I’ve been wearing them every day and never part with them. I slipped my heels on and grabbed my keys and bag before rushing out the door, getting into my car and drove towards our little place.

 

When I got there, I saw his car parked beside a tree and smiled. So he’s already here… I quickly found a place to park and got out the car. A couple of boys were whistling at me and whispering. “That girl there is hot! And there’s still a bit of cuteness in her. I wish she would go out with me.” One guy exclaimed and the other guys nodded. I giggled and looked inside and saw Chanhee oppa sitting at our normal spot.

 

I was just about to go in when I spotted her. She was sitting with Chanhee oppa and laughed at something. On the other hand, Chanhee oppa wasn’t looking very happy but faked smiles every time. I felt a tingle of jealousy but straightened my clothes and walked in.

 

When Chanhee oppa saw me, he breathed a sigh of relief and got up to greet me. I squeezed a smile out and he kissed my forehead. His eyes sparkled as he studied me up and down. “You look beautiful today, all dressed up I see, for me.” When we were having a little moment by ourselves, someone cleared their throat. Chanhee oppa smiled awkwardly and turned around, showing the girl sitting opposite him.

 

I raised an eye brow and looked at them. The girl got up and smirked. It wasn’t a nice expression and I just stared at her. She looked like a with her low cut clothes and I hate the looks that she gives Chanhee oppa. “So, going to introduce us Chanhee oppa?” That girl called. How dare she call him Chanhee oppa? Who is she to him? He only let me call him Chanhee let along oppa.

 

“Eh… yes, this is my high school friend, Hyujin. Hyujin, this is my girlfriend Bommie.” I smiled nicely and bowed. She just stood there smirking. I tilted my head and looked at her. “Pleasure to finally meet you, Chanhee oppa has told me a lot about you.” I smiled again and the atmosphere became awkward with Hyujin and I exchanging killer stares.

 

Chanhee oppa sighed and told us all to sit down. We ordered our ice-creams and just talked. “Well, I’m a bit older than you so you should call me unnie.” She winked and I felt sick but I smiled politely and dug into my ice-cream so hard that I almost expect the spoon to break. “I need to go to the bathroom, be right back.” I squeezed a smiled and stood up. Chanhee oppa looked worried but I just walked off.

 

I felt this pain in my heart that I can’t describe. I looked at myself in the mirror and saw my eyes were full of tears. I gently wiped them away, careful not to ruin my make up. Suddenly the door opened and Hyujin unnie came in. When she saw me, she immediately came up. I tried to dodge her but she threw me roughly at the wall. I was shocked at the pain that I felt in my back that I gasped. She pinned my wrists to the wall and glared at me.

 

“Who do you think you are, messing around with my oppa? Park Bommie, I’m warning you, you better get your filthy hands off my oppa before I break something of yours.” I gasped and she got off before getting out of the bathroom, leaving me sitting on the ground dazed. When my legs finally stopped shaking, I stood up and wiped my tears away before carefully reapplying my make up and made my way back to the table.

 

I came out of the bathroom and found Hyujin unnie flirting with Chanhee oppa and then she leaned over and kissed him on the lips. I covered my mouth with my hands just in case I gasp out loud and tears filled my eyes again. The worst thing is Chanhee oppa didn’t even push her away. I let out a sob and Chanhee oppa turned to me with his eyes open. “Wait Bommie, it’s not what you think…” He made his way towards me and I pushed him roughly away and ran out the ice-cream shop.

 

I don’t know how long I ran but it seems like that’s the only thing to do when I’m this hurt. I never thought that Chanhee oppa would do that to me. It’s true that Hyujin unnie is prettier and ier but I thought he loved me. I slowed down to a walk and collapsed on the grass. Shakily, I pulled out my phone and found the number that I wanted before pressing the call button…

 

sorry if you found this chapter to be too short, i will update some more hopefully :) comments and subscriptions are mostly appretiated!