chapter 13

happily ever after??

sorry for the late update dear readers, been really busy with school work. Here it is, the most anticipated 13th chapter :p enjoy.

 

Soohyun pov~~

" yah, hurry up guys, we have to pick up the girls," i shook my head as each member stumbled into the living room since we got up so early to prepare. "hyung, do you think this perfume smell manly enough?" Dongho asked me. I quirked an eyebrow. "seriously Dongho, no matter what you do, you are still the maknae and will always be immature. If you think that's going to attract Bommie-shi, think again..." Eli came out of the kitchen carrying a large picnic blanket. I stared at Dongho, trying to hold back the laughter as he pouted and walked over to Kevin. I sighed again and busied myself with folding the picnic blanket. "are we all ready?" i asked as i saw the clock strike 8. We've been preparing for 2 hours already. "let's go, can't wait to see the girls, and i can't wait to see Bommie sing and dance," smiled Hoon. "let's go..." 

Kevin pov~~

"yah, hurry up guys, we have to pick up the girls," Soohyun-hyung shouted while i watched all the members stumbling into the living room. I turned back to preparing the picnic basket and fell into my own thoughts. bommie-shi and Sooyoung-shi, who do i really like? I shook my head sadly and concentrated on the food i was preparing. Maybe i like Bommie, but what about Sooyoung that i kept on dreaming about before? Aish, this is so confusing, maybe i liked Sooyoung before i met Bommie... I gritted my teeth and started to prepare food again. I was still thinking when Dongho appeared beside me pouting. "neh hyung, do you think this perfume smells manly enough? The others were laughing at me when i asked them and called me immature, not saying any names Eli hyung..." i laughed at Dongho when i saw him glaring at Eli. " well, it is pretty manly, i guess for you." i smiled and Dongho giggled. "thanks hyung," he ran away. I sighed and returned to my thoughts. Suddenly Eli came in and took the basket, "just a minutes, there, now it's complete." i smiled as Eli gulped and looked inside the second basket that he had to carry outside. "you've really outdone yourself this time Kevin..." " are we all ready?" Soohyun-hyung called out. I wiped my hands and walked out of the kitchen while he was folding up the blankets. "let's go, can't wait to see the girls. And i can't wait to see Bommie sing and dance." smiled Hoon. " let's go..." Soohyun-hyung exclaimed as we all climes into the van.

Sooyoung pov~~

ah... It's already 7:30! The guys are picking us up at 8. I ran into Hyunmi's bedroom where she was sleeping peacefully and jumped on her. She snapped her eyes open and glared at me. " rise and shine sleep head, the guys are coming in half an hour and we've got outfits to pick out and make up and hair and..." "calm down unnie, geez, we can get it all done." Hyunmi pushed me off the bed and i pouted. We washed up and went downstairs. The breakfast is already on the table and a note. I picked up the note and smiled while reading it. "Unnies, hope you enjoy your breakfast and enjoy shopping afterwards, won't be back for lunch but will see you guys in the arvo. Love from Bommie :)" both of us settled down for breakfast. After we were done, we rushed upstairs and did our make up, picked out outfits and got ready with 4 minutes to spare. " we made it...." i panted and breathed a sigh of relief. We packed our small picnic basket and found the extra blanket in the cupboard. "Come on Hyunmi, we will wait for them at the front..." just as i was speaking, the doorbell rang. I panicked. " we can't let them stand there and wait, come Hyunmi." i dragged her out of the house while she rolled her eyes. " hey girls, ready to go?" as we crowded into the van, Soohyun oppa asked. I was just about to reply when i saw 2 of the biggest picnic baskets at the back and gulped. Eli saw me looking and chuckled. " our Kevin made that, our members eat alot you know..." i smiled at the gorgeous Eli and started fangirling.... " next stop, the studio." Dongho shouted and we all laughed.

Bommie pov~~

it's 9 o'clock, i wiped the sweat with a towel and sat down to take a break. The dance instructor kept on picking up little things that's wrong in the dancing that i do for the songs. I sighed, feeling extremely irritated and frustrated. After a drink of water, the instructor waved impatiently at us, signifying the start of another torturing session. I sighed and stood up... "One, two, three, four, left right, centre..." i tried hard to keep up with the music and doing the correct moves. "No! why don't you all get it? It's supposed to be a very powerful dance, no jellyfish arms. Be strong and do it right. Take it from the top again.." i panted and started to dance with the music again...

 

how's the chapter?? Sorry i'm dragging on a bit to get to the good bits, but it's just to keep you suspended about what happens later on :p haha, give me lots of support and subscribe and comment. Plz don't be a silent reader :p hopefully the next time i update, will be on a computer so i can set up my page properly so it doesn't look as messy and also maybe add a few pics :)