chapter 5

happily ever after??

hey everyone, i just realised that i've got only 1 comment and 2 subscribers. Plz support me loads guys and comment since i'm new :) pretty plz! Here's chap 5

 

Soohyun pov~~

there she is, as our van entered the gate of the xxx park, i immediately found my sister and her 2 group members sitting there, waiting. " hey hyung, are those girls there the ones we are going to meet?" Hoon asked me. I saw them standing up, and nodded. " yep, it's them alright..." everyone was trying to get a look. " which one is your sister? Omo, they are all so pretty!" Dongho exclaimed, "but i like the one on the right, she is the prettiest of them all." everyone muttered their agreement. I sighed and said, " yah, don't get too excited and sit down. And for your information, the one on the right is my sister now calm down."

kevin pov~~

" but i like the one on the right, she's the prettiest of them all." Dongho said. We all agreed to him. That must be Sooyoung, i thought as Soohyun-hyung sighed. " yah, don't get too excited and sit down, and for your information, the one on the right is my sister now calm down." what! I thought she was Sooyoung. Why does my heart beat so very fast when i see her? Aren't Sooyoung the one i like??

Eli pov~~

so the girl on the right is Soohyun-hyung's sister, she sure is beautiful. My heart is beating really fast thinking i'm going to meet her soon. Wait, i don't even know her yet, there's no point in falling love with her if she's not a nice girl? But she's hyung's sister, so she shouldn't be bad right? Aish, what am i thinking? I sighed and stared out the window, can't wait... 

Bommie pov~~

the black van stopped in the car park and the door slid open. Seven guys stepped down. I heard 2 squeals behind me as the unnie saw the guys. " omo, they all look so hot! I can't wait, my heart is beating so very fast!" i rolled my eyes again for the 4th time and turned around. The guys are coming closer and even i felt my throat tightening. They are quite hot, i thought to myself. I remained steady and shuffled forward. hyunmi unnie followed while dragging the frozen Sooyoung behind.

 

so how was the chap? Sorry i'm dragging on a bit but i want to keep u all in suspense for the great parts yet to come. Plz comment and support me, i will try update more and sorry for the short chap. oh, forgot to say, english is not my first language so plz forgive me for mistakes :p