Chapter 5 - Resfeber

Koi No Yokan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Instead of answering that handsome yet rude man, Kyungsoo decided that he needed to toughen up and protect Mr. Park’s place. What if this man was lying about his identity and trying to scare Kyungsoo away so he could do his evil shenanigans? What if he was an intruder trying to rob Mr. Park? That man was doing so much for him, he even gave him shelter and food to eat. So, the least he could do was protect his house, at least until he was able to call for some sort of help.

He quickly ducked and moved away from this handsome yet rude man and before that said man could understand what was happening, he landed a kicked his shin. The said man collapsed on the floor screaming as he clutched his leg.

“WHAT THE IS WRONG WITH YOU??!!” the handsome yet rude man screamed at him as he tried to stand up.

“I a-m n-owt go-ing to le—t yo-u r-oob Mr. Park!” Kyungsoo articulated as he took a fighting pose. He could see the fear in that man’s eyes as he looked down at him.

But before he land another punch, he heard footsteps, and then he heard someone shout. He looked up and saw that it was Mr. Park running towards him with panic written all over his face.

“Kyungsoo-ssi, what are you doing?!” Mr. Park asked as he looked down at the said man with a horror-stricken face.

“I w-as tr-y-ing to pr-o-tect yo-ur ho-wuse, Mr. Park,” Kyungsoo tried to explain as Mr. Park helped up that See-hun guy up from the floor. “Th-is m-an loo-ked sha-dy.”

“I LOOK SHADY?!” Sehun fumed as he glared at Kyungsoo. “ITS YOU! YOU EVEN FOLLOWED ME HERE!”

“I D-DIN’T FO-LLO-W Y-OU!” Kyungsoo retorted now glaring back at Sehun. “YO-U FO-LLO-WED ME HE-RRE!”

“WHY WOULD I FOLLOW YOU?!” Sehun snapped still glaring at Kyungsoo, though it was quite softer than before. “YOU WERE THE ONE WHO WAS OGLING AT ME!”

“I DI-DN’T!” Kyungsoo snapped back as he shot him his fiercest death glare.

Kyungsoo saw that Sehun was about to answer back when all of a sudden, the three of them heard someone clear their throat. The three looked in the direction of that sound in unison and instantly their faces paled. It was their next-door neighbor, who was holding a kitchen knife in one hand and had one of the deadliest death glares that the three of them had ever seen.

She had a messy bun, and her locks were covering her face which gave her this ominous look. And that look paired with a dirty pajama gave them all the scare that the three of them needed. She shot them another glare and stepped toward them.

“If I hear another sound from anyone of you, none of you would see the daylight tomorrow.” She warned with her menacing aura and shot them another sharp look.

“I…understand, Ms. Kim.” Mr. Park apologized with a slight bow. “We’re extremely sorry for the inconvenience.”

With that said, Mr. Park pushed both Sehun and Kyungsoo inside his apartment in a hurry and immediately closed and double-locked his door. He then let out a sigh of relief as he calmed his racing heart down.

“W-who was that woman?” Sehun asked nervously as he glanced back at the door.

“That was Ms. Kim.” Mr. Park answered as he padded his way through the apartment and dropped his coat on the sofa. He then flopped down on the sofa letting out another loud sigh. “She’s a webtoon artist and usually she’s nice but she gets a little crazy when her deadline is around.”

“That’s what you call crazy?” Sehun gasped as he too proceeded to sit on the sofa. “That was pure evil. Crazy is what you call this guy!” he taunted pointing at Kyungsoo.

“Ya!” Kyungsoo snapped at him with a glare but instead of glaring back at him, Sehun stuck his tongue at him. This man was clearly mocking him now.

Kyungsoo looked at Mr. Park and immediately noticed how tired he looked. Rather than arguing with that brat-like man, Kyungsoo thought that he needed to focus his attention on the man who was, after all, his savior. He quickly rushed to the kitchen and brought a cold-water bottle for him. Kyungsoo noticed how thankful Mr. Park looked and seeing that expression, Kyung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter