Chapter 2 - Kaiho

Koi No Yokan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Just tell them to confirm the meeting before afternoon,” Chanyeol said into the phone as he trudged through the stairs, completely worn out after a long a day. He let out a loud sigh as stopped to take breath groaning out loud that out of all the days, the lift had to be broken on the day when he needed it the most.

“No. I’ll get the files ready by tomorrow.” He answered as he finally reached his floor. He wiped the sweat off his brow and wondered why he decided to buy an apartment on the tenth floor. He sure regretted it now.

“Look Dae, I know you’re worried but I’m tired. We’ll talk about this matter later. Just be on time tomorrow. Good night.” with that he hung up the phone and placed it inside his pocket as he dragged himself through the corridor. He just wants to get to the bed and sleep the damned day away.

It had been such a long day at the office today that he didn’t even have a single ounce of energy left. At first, he had to endure two hours of those idiotic board members yapping about nothing and then he had visit that old grumpy man from YG Shipping once again because that damned man was never happy about anything. And while doing all that, he not only skipped his meals but he also forgot to text Baekhyun which left the other man angry.

Seriously it was one of worst that he could ever have.

He let out another sigh as he took his keys out of pocket. He just wants to sleep now. He was so invested in the thoughts about his soft and warm bed that he completely ignored the lump sitting in front of his door. He only noticed it when the lump decided to move upon hearing his footsteps. And as soon as it moved, Chanyeol let out the loudest shriek he could muster and fell flat on his .

He was so terrified that he didn’t even bother to check whoever it was. He just scrambled to his feet and started running away as fast his long legs could carry him. he only stopped when he heard that same deep voice which had ghosted him for the past three months. He stopped abruptly on his track and turned around to face those similar big brown eyes which reminded him of starry skies.

Name…. he couldn’t really remember his name. even though he remembered how deep his voice was and how big and shiny his eyes were, he couldn’t really remember his name. Doh… Doh… what in the world was his name again?

“You…” Chanyeol approached him, a stunned expression plastered on his face, “What are you doing here?”

He was beyond shocked. What in the world was this guy doing here? how did he even get here? What was his intention? Why did he come? Why was he waiting there like that? There were so many questions running inside his head but before he could even ask anything the man in front of him kneeled down and started sobbing like he had lost something precious.

Chanyeol panicked.

He had witnessed many frightening and tough situations. But never had he witnessed another man crying in front of him like that. He looked around in a hurry, trying to find anything that could calm the other man down in this deserted hallway. But as he looked around the crying got louder and he panicked more. He flailed his arms around and tried to comfort the man even though he hardly knew the reason.

“Hey..” he called out, trying to be as comforting as his tired state could come up with. “Please stop crying.” He pleaded earnestly, hoping that the man would finally stop sobbing.

The man looked up at him with his tear stained face. His big brown eyes were completely red and cheeks were flushed deep like a fresh tomato. His lips were puffy and had turned into a shade of crimson. If it was any ot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter