UNO UNO UNO Game!

Over Anything Else
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Note:

I hope you don't mind that I kept referring to real life events of Momoland.

I apologize for everything.

 

Thank you for reading, guys!

 

=========

 

Over the weeks, Yeonwoo slowly warmed up to the younger girls with their weekend getaways and breaktime bondings. With Hyebin becoming busy for the student council election, Yeonwoo became closer with the younger girls.

 

Yeonwoo was relieved that she had gotten over her awkwardness, especially with Nancy. She thought that maybe she was just probably fascinated with Nancy at first because of her foreign genes and her beauty. She can now hold a decent conversation, even getting into playful banters with her friends.

 

It was the acquaintance night and the girls were at the corner having fun by themselves. Daisy was teaching them some dance moves she had learned. JooE, being the clown of the group, exaggerated the moves, making everyone laugh. She even claimed she could do a knee wave.

 

Some of their classmates stopped by to greet them and to chat for a while. Even with people constantly talking to her, Yeonwoo still could not keep her eyes from straying towards the younger girl who was having the time of her life dancing with their friends.

 

Yeonwoo yelped for she was startled when someone draped an arm around her shoulder. She turned to the person, ready to punch their face only to find out that it was her friend, Jane.

 

Jane was laughing at her reaction when Daisy went up to her.

 

“Hey, Jane unie! It's a pleasant surprise seeing you here. You know Yeonwoo unnie?” Daisy looked between them.

 

“Yes, I do know her unfortunately.”, she chuckled when Yeonwoo elbowed her side. “She frequents the store I work part-time at and we became friends after discovering we share the same love for anime.”

 

Jane faced Yeonwoo before she could even ask how she knew Daisy, “Daisy and I were at the same dance class.”

 

Yeonwoo was caught in a conversation with Daisy and Jane when out of the corner of her eyes, she saw a popular boy in school approached Nancy.

 

As she turned towards them, they were already on their way to the dance floor. Her eyes followed them until they disappeared into the crowd.

 

“What are you looking at?” Jane and Daisy also looked at the direction they thought Yeonwoo was looking at.

 

“Oh nothing. I thought I saw the principal dancing. Turned out it was someone else. That would be a sight though!”, Yeonwoo laughed.

 

She took one last look on the dance floor before shaking it off.

 

Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter