Dreams Are Not Reality

Over Anything Else
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Don't you love me anymore?" 

 

"I'm sorry.", she told me with an apologetic look on her face before she walked away. 

 

That rendered me speechless and I was unable to move. It's like my soul left my body and all I can do is watch her back as she walk away from me. 

 

"Don't leave me, please.", it came out as a whisper. I tried to run after her but she seemed to get farther and farther. My tears were blurring my vision and I was struggling to keep up with her pace. I tried to scream her name but nothing was coming out. 

 

"No! I can't lose you!", my mind screamed but no words came out of my lips. Running seems so hard to do. I feel like I'm pulling a metal ball and there were hands holding me back. I couldn't break free. Tears were streaming down my face and I started breathing heavily. As she rounded a corner, I fell on my knees while I clutch my chest. 

 

"Why..?" 

 

 
Heavy breathing could be heard in the rather quiet room as the occupant woke from her unpleasant slumber. The girl touched her cheek and she was surprised to feel the wetness on her skin. 

 

She heaved a deep sigh as she wiped the tears and sweat before she laid on the bed again. She was clutching her chest as pain still lingered in her heart. She had been having that same dream thrice this month now. 

 

Yeonwoo was pretty sure it was not a scene from a movie she had watched before. She's also certain it's not something that had happened to her but it was like a déjà vu. She creased her brows as she tried to remember her dream. The other party's face was not clear but her prescence felt familiar. It was weird how she could still feel the pain in her heart as if the dream really happened to her. 

 

She glanced at the clock on her bedside table. Seeing the time, she decided to get ready since her alarm would be ringing soon anyway. 

 

 

Unlike her dream, it was a good day as white clouds cover the vast sky. For Yeonwoo, cloudy days make her happy more than sunny days do. 

 

"Yeonwoo-yaaaaah~" 

 

Yeonwoo was deep in thought when out of nowhere, someone caught her in a headlock, making her grunt in pain. 

 

“Yah, have you turned deaf that you couldn't hear me screaming your name? My throat was starting to hurt!”, said Hyebin, trying to keep her hold of the other girl. 

 

"Yaaaaaaah! Hyebin-ah, let go of me! You're ruining my clothes and hair.", Yeonwoo complained as she struggled to break free from her friend's hold. 

 

Hyebin and Yeonwoo grappled for a bit before Hyebin finally decided to release the poor girl from her firm grip. 

 

Yeonwoo glared at her friend while fixing her hair and uniform as they start walking towards their school. 

 

As they get near the school, students could be seen waiting near the school gate, obviously waiting to catch a glimpse of the tall beauty. 

 

Some had the courage to walk near them and offer sweets which Yeonwoo ignored. She walked passed them wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter