Life 1 (Part 2)

The daily life of the man with feelings

A few days after the events that happened, Daeyoon quickly got back to his normal lifestyle, working hard each day and at the same time thinking of a plan to cheer Min up.
However , he didnt notice something that was going to happen quickly.

'Min , are you feeling better??' Daeyoon messaged Min quickly after the clock struck 5pm, signalling the end of his work.

'Yeah, i am kinda feeling better, someone assisted me along the way... Thats why...' Min replied a minute later.

"Strange, she didnt have anyone back then, did she found someone?? I kinda seem to like her a little, but nahhss.." Daeyoon thought to himself.

As the bus travelled back to his place, Daeyoon wondered who that special guy could be , besides him that could make others happy....
The bus finally reached back home after 15minutes and Daeyoon quickly rushed back into his apartment.

'Are you free today?? Just to meetup and chat a little?' Daeyoon quickly opened up his laptop and messaged Min

'Nopes, i got something up... Why?? I told you i was feeling a lot better, i have to meet someone tonight for a date' Min replied quickly.

"Date?? Sighh, why does it happen to me sometimes??" Daeyoon wondered after thinking about it, he felt a slash pain on his left hand..

But after turning to look at it, he saw nothing. " Is that what the dream meant? Me helping others but i get hurt instead?" he thought silently.

After changing and bathing , Daeyoon went to the same cafe that he chatted with Min that fateful day, however he spotted something that pains him..

Min was talking to someone happily and smiling..
"She must be feeling so happy and relieved of that pain now.." Daeyoon thinks silently while smiling , but when he spotted the other person his heart suddenly drops.

The person whom Min was talking to was Daeyoon's good friend Fei. And she was smiling happily too

After seeing this, Daeyoon got up silently and went back home, feeling slash pains on his arms..

As he laid down on his bed, he drank a cup of water slowly and smiles. Knowing that he did his best in helping another friend, whom he now released back into happiness..

"At least Min now has Fei to take good care of her.. I am sure both of them will continue to become happy and take good care of each other" Daeyoon silently thought to himself while in pain.

"Looks like someone who thinks a lot and an empath, will feel emotions and sufferings like this.." He closed his eyes, releasing his last thoughts and went to sleep..


A New chapter story has end, another portion of the book will be flipped soon.....