Life 2 (Part 1)

The daily life of the man with feelings

Sorry i have not updated since the last chapter, things were getting too busy and out of hand and well..... Here goes?? For a new year , a new continuation...

 

Time flew past quickly as Daeyoon went busy, trying his best to help others , minor or major. He has seen so many smiles that brighten up his day. However, the smile that made him motivated the most was when he was spending time with his girlfriend, Umji .

She was the cutest and brightest person, who cared so much about him. Even though she is an idol and had less time to meet, she still cared loads about him, texting and cheering him up, whenever he was feeling down during the helping of other people. She is his pillar of support, until one fine day.

 

"Umji ya~ , we will meet up for tea this afternoon? Since your schedule is free and we have some time.. At the usual place?" Daeyoon asked excitedly

"Oppa~ , suree.. But i have some important news to tell you okie, since it was just spoken to us few days ago." Umji replied cheerfully

As Daeyoon prepared himself, wearing slim jeans and a white shirt, watch ,his nike shoes and slowly walked out cherrfully.

Fast forward in time:

Daeyoon was sitting at the usual cafe waiting for Umji with 2 cups of iced tea and listening to the new gfriend song and humming its tune when Umji suddenly came and sit opposite him.

"Oppa!! Its been a very long timeeee" Umji smiled widely and cheerfully.

"Yeah, our 5mth monthsory had just passed.. I hope we will be together for a long time to come" Daeyoon replied cheerfully.

All of a sudden, Umji began to look sad and worried.

"Oppa. CEO nim had a talk with us earlier. He explained to us that in order to focus more on our album and events... We must not be dating.." Umji explained sadly, bowing her head down a little.

" Its fine i understand, but he is really serious about it right? And are we gonna get back together after the dating ban is lifted few years later?" Daeyoon asked softly and he is curious about the reply.

"Oppa.... I feel that we should break up as I need to focus more on my career." Umji said sadly

As Daeyoon froze and blanked out, he already forsee that this may happen a second time due to the nightmares that had been constantly appearing.

"Sorry Oppa.." Umji suddenly said it out and walked out of the cafe.
 

After a few minutes that Umji had left, Daeyoon checked his chatting application to find out that the history was turned off.. and the conversation was archieved...

As he teared up, he walked slowly out of the cafe, onto the streets and onto the place the treasured most, the park, to let it all out...



TBC in part 2

I used Umji as a referance to the person IRL because of the and due to the person being a huge part of my life. Similiarly to Umji being my ultimate bias of gfriend